CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Sylar

That goal was beautiful. Psg added gana and Herrera is big, will add steel and balls to their normal bottling. Those two will cleanup and be dirty when needed I reckon.

Can add mbappe and neymar to this team

Madrid are shocking. No shots on target and Zidane gonna struggle big time without Ronaldo

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Juve under sari is shit. All things considered a draw away to Madrid isn’t bad per say but when your up 2-0 and let the lead slip it makes it bad.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Amiri was atrocious against Dortmund, I think it's quite understandable that Bosz dropped him, as is trying have a solid midfield center in their first CL match.

I don't think this is about getting one or two decisions wrong, the team as a whole looks dysfunctional. Wendell is a clown, Tah is in horrible shape, Havertz has been quite anonymous for most of this young season, Bellarabi is showing his erratic side, Amiri just came back from injury, Demirbay is injured and so they really, really lack someone like Brandt, to give their midfield a bit of an edge.
They also just don't seem up to it mentally, Hradecky's performance today illustrated that quite well imho.
Understandable to have a solid midfield against a team that was going to park the bus? Even if you want to stand by that logic then still counting to play that way for 70 minutes, when you've been behind for the last 33, is frankly idiotic.

And just how the fu*k Bellarabi played the whole 90 minutes is beyond me. Such a pathetic performance, how many crosses of his even connected? Oh wait, there was one shot that was so sh*t it ended up being a cross for Havertz.

Pathetic from Bosz, he's being found out for being average like he eventually was with Dortmund. 3 matches without a win now.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Trippier played very well, fits right in seemingly.

Atletico poor but scored from two set pieces.

Juve should have been 3 1 up before, selfish from Higuain shot when square ball to open Ronaldo available..

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Trippier with 7 key passes, the assist and a goal line clearance on whoscored. Seems he has started well there.
Makes me wonder a bit, to be honest. Especially since he's come out after the move and said there were a lot of issues with poch/levy.

He was truly terrible for us last season and seems to have been a different player entirely at Atletico.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Great win considering we're not in great form and missing our best players. Real made it more easy than expected.

Bearded One

How can you remember something that didn't happen?
If my memory serves me right there were reports that we were interested in Klopp but nothing concrete or serious. At the time we had seen enough from the philosopher to know he wasn't taking us to anywhere meaningful.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Premier League 1 win from 4.
Serie A 1 win from 4.
La Liga 1 win from 4.
Bunesliga 2 wins from 4.

Interesting that the big leagues have got off to such a poorish start.

Inter Yer Nan

Makes me wonder a bit, to be honest. Especially since he's come out after the move and said there were a lot of issues with poch/levy.

He was truly terrible for us last season and seems to have been a different player entirely at Atletico.
He has Koke right in front of him and Koke tracks back as much as any midfielder I can think of. It does leave Tripper also with more space as is the case in the Spanish league too.

redshaw

I'm assuming trippier took the corner for the goal then? Just missed that bit, watched the game and his delivery was very good all game and saw a lot of the ball down the right wing. We have Bissaka who's doing well but our whole squad can't seem to hit a cross in for Maguire or anyone really.

Good luck to him over there where his play can be appreciated.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
He has Koke right in front of him and Koke tracks back as much as any midfielder I can think of. It does leave Tripper also with more space as is the case in the Spanish league too.
It's not just defensively he was poor for us last season though. Going forward he wasn't nearly as accurate with his crossing/passing. Nothing about his game was quite right.

And you have to remember that at Spurs he had Sissoko doing a lot of covering for him, and Sissoko covers a hell of a lot of ground. So it's not like he was left totally exposed or without support.

ctp

Premier League 1 win from 4.
Serie A 1 win from 4.
La Liga 1 win from 4.
Bunesliga 2 wins from 4.

Interesting that the big leagues have got off to such a poorish start.
Quite a few of those played each other. The Spanish teams in particular had a very tough start, PSG Dortmund Juve Chelsea.