CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Leverkusen have been so bloody frustrating, absolutely nothing in attack against a resolute Moscow defence.

Bellarabi has been royaly sh*t, really needs to be taken off.

Kind off serves Bosz right for playing both Baumgartlinger and Aranguiz, two defensive midfielders at home against a team that was always going to sit back.

Edit: Oh, here we are, genius Bosz finally realizes Baumgartlinger has been useless and replaces him with Amiri in the 70th minute.
Amiri was atrocious against Dortmund, I think it's quite understandable that Bosz dropped him, as is trying have a solid midfield center in their first CL match.

I don't think this is about getting one or two decisions wrong, the team as a whole looks dysfunctional. Wendell is a clown, Tah is in horrible shape, Havertz has been quite anonymous for most of this young season, Bellarabi is showing his erratic side, Amiri just came back from injury, Demirbay is injured and so they really, really lack someone like Brandt, to give their midfield a bit of an edge.
They also just don't seem up to it mentally, Hradecky's performance today illustrated that quite well imho.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bah, this is a dumb sport anyways, dunno why i'm losing my time with it really

Now darts, that's a real sport. I'm gonna go follow that

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It's a shit rule I know. They just decided to bypass it there.
That's the problem with football, just like the rule of GK not coming off his line for penalties. The pick and choosing of enforcing rules is a problem in this sport. Make up your minds and stick with it.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Madrid's defense is a joke. Beautiful goal with the combination of the two full backs.

prateik

How incredibly selfless from Bernat...

Valencia, the only Spanish club to win

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Juves Sarri conceding some goals after standards. 2 today and 2 against Napoli too.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wanna know what really grinds my gears? Barcelona got played off the park way worse than us yesterday, still came away with a 0-0 draw

We got wondergoals galore from fecking Di Maria :houllier:

C3Pique

Real getting bummed, you love to see it.

Especially after the bedwetting on here when they spunked all that money on garbage in the summer.