CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

marktan

Wait this Alexis actually looks like a footballer, where's he been for the past 2 years

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I wish someone would kick Suarez's teeth out, what a cnut.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
What you watching tonight?
I watched the Liverpool game till the Mane goal went in, then switched over to Ajax vs Valencia. Kind of just have it in the background.

How about you? I thought about Chelsea but saw they took the lead as well so couldn't be arsed.

edit: Boom Loic Remy time to switch over to Chelsea :drool: .

edcunited1878

While that is true, he's clearly got Sanchez and Lukaku working for him as they didn't under Ole.
Lukaku only has himself to blame for not motivating himself. He was told he wasn't going to be first choice and didn't want to be back up or fight for a starting place. Arguably, he would have had a chance to stake his claim. But it's natural to be confident and happy in a new surrounding such as Inter Milan.

As far as Sanchez, the league might be better suited for him. Slower, more tactical patience and his effort is still good. And he'll play centrally, which he should have been done at United.

Conte is a very good manager and Inter made a big splash of transfers this summer: Lukaku, Lazaro, Politano, Barella, Sensi, Sanchez, Godin (on a free). That was already in addition to Handanovic (GK), Skriniar, de Vrij, Brozovic, Candreva, Martinez, Asamoah, etc.

TheReligion

Abusive
I watched the Liverpool game till the Mane goal went in, then switched over to Ajax vs Valencia. Kind of just have it in the background.

How about you? I thought about Chelsea but saw they took the lead as well so couldn't be arsed.
I've got the Barca v Inter game on. Good match. Get it on!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That save by Ter Stegen was unreal.

PoTMS

Imagine if Barca get dumped into the Europa League with us. Just our luck.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Surely Barcelona can't go that far in the competition with such a bad defense. If Valverde doesn't have defense going for him, what does he have?