CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
VAR is ridiculous, why are they so scared to overrule the ref's decisions
that's a good thing.
var only should be used if the decisions are 100% wrong and i don't think that was the case in both circumstances.

tomaldinho1

Referees lose points and are given penalties if they contradict their initial decisions with VAR, as long as there is a 1% of a doubt, they'll play it safe.
Yh I understand how that applies to the Rose peno before, there is a small element of doubt there but I don't see how that wasn't a penalty on Coman. Even if he's looking for the foul, he's 100% fouled, there's contact from both of Rose's feet, there's no touch on the ball from Rose, it's about as clear as you could wish for.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Even though we missed chances early on, this scoreline could honestly have been embarrassing.

Our penalty was soft and Rose clearly should have given away a penalty. The defending has been totally suicidal.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
If Pochettino didn’t have a lot of clowns playing for him, the gap wouldn’t be so wide. He will be at Madrid or United soon and he can build a much better squad, while bringing the players that are not clowns from Spurs. Winks and N’Dombele error, multiples missed chances, and playing with 10 men with Ali on the pitch.
You're incredible.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We really don't need a slow and fat striker who takes no part in build ups.
Higuain is one of the best strikers around in terms of contribution to the build up. Well, the good Higuain. The one that refused go leave Juventus who were desperate to sell

Basically you would have gotten the milan/chelsea version

thepolice123

How much did Aurier cost them? Takes so many unnecessary touches and defensively a liability.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Double save by Oblak was ridiculous. No idea how he kept that out.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I will not bite:wenger::D. See you on another thread about this
By all means brother, bite it.

Yh I understand how that applies to the Rose peno before, there is a small element of doubt there but I don't see how that wasn't a penalty on Coman. Even if he's looking for the foul, he's 100% fouled, there's contact from both of Rose's feet, there's no touch on the ball from Rose, it's about as clear as you could wish for.
I agree. I think they've ruined VAR, better scratch if it's how it's gonna be used. Just keep it for offsides

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Higuain is one of the best strikers around in terms of contribution to the build up. Well, the good Higuain. The one that refused go leave Juventus who were desperate to sell

Basically you would have gotten the milan/chelsea version
That's the one I'm talking about obviously. At his best, of course I would love him to play for us. At this best, he also played in vastly superior teams to ours too. The burden would be ridiculous on him

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We really don't need a slow and fat striker who takes no part in build ups.
We changed fat striker who scored goals, attacked crosses and near post and had solid positioning in the box for "build up" striker. It is doing wonders for us, isn't it?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hattrick Gnabry!