CL/EL Semi Finals Draw | United draw Celta (away leg first)

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Madrid derby.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Won't see the ideal final between Juve and Monaco, but at least it won't be another Madrid derby.

KN5

Madrid Juve final and can't see it any other way, Atletico will inevitably lose.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Good to see the best defensive unit in Europe against one of the top attacking sides.

Also praying for Atlético to do them feckers.

ZAGREB RED

I like Juventus and Atletico also for semis. But want a Juve vs Real final.

Personally, I'd rather take Ajax in the semis and Lyon in the final. Especially since the Semis are squashed in heavy games with Arsenal and Spurs.
I think a Juventus-Monaco final might provide the best game, Monaco's free flowing attack against the Italian's iron-clad defence. EDIT : just as I posted that, Monaco and Juve drawn together in the semis, should provide two good games, don't think anyone really wanted another all Madrid final, apart from maybe Real/Atletico fans.
I think Lyon are the best team left in the EL of the 3 United could face, so would prefer not to play them at all.

Litch

Want Lyon, would sooner have them over 2 legs than a one off final....

SirAnderson

I think a Juventus-Monaco final might provide the best game, Monaco's free flowing attack against the Italian's iron-clad defence.
I think Lyon are the best team left in the EL of the 3 United could face, so would prefer not to play them at all.
Real is also very flowing in attack. Maybe Real vs Monaco, that should guarentee a lot of goals in the final.

Sylar

At least we know the final will be semi final 2 winner vs semi final 1 winner.

jungledrums

Good to see the best defensive unit in Europe against one of the top attacking sides.

Also praying for Atlético to do them feckers.
This could literally apply to both ties! Should make for some fantastic football.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Real Madrid vs Juventus final it is then
Juventus will win and that's based on the fact that nobody has won back-to-back CL's. Also, it's been a while since Juve won it and Buffon is almost retiring so...it's meant to be Juve.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
This could literally apply to both ties! Should make for some fantastic football.
:lol: You're right! Although I was alluding to the Juve v Monaco tie, Real v Atlético is equally as intriguing.

Juventus concedes an average of 0.22 goals per game, that's one goal per five games... Insane stat.

leontas

Good draw - avoid the Madrid derby in the final.

Now have to wait another half hour for the EL draw. Couldn't they just do it directly after?

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Atletico won't beat Real, but it'd be nice if they could at least get a few of their key players suspended for the final.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I heard there's a delay for the EL draw, because Patrik Andersson needs help to get his suit on.

SirAnderson

Juventus will win and that's based on the fact that nobody has won back-to-back CL's. Also, it's been a while since Juve won it and Buffon is almost retiring so...it's meant to be Juve.
That's the fairytale ending I guess. But records and omens are there to be broken. As much as I'm warmer than most toward Real Madrid I also don't want them to be the first to do it. So I am happy for Juve or Monaco to win it, but Real must be in the Final.

VanGaalEra

Good draw, was hoping that the two more defensive sides (Juve/Atleti) would be kept apart and they have been.

el3mel

Good to not see another Madrid Derby in the final. Real will pass them IMO.

Juve- Monaco very interesting , the strongest offense against the strongest defense. Juve will edge it though , they are more experienced and will take use of Monaco bad defense.

Real- Juve will be a dream final.

VanGaalEra

Think we'll get Lyon, which won't be such a bad thing as it might shake the players into life for a EL game.

We always seen so complacent.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Atletico vs Juve final please

Capello will be fully erect the whole way through.