CL/EL Semi Finals Draw | United draw Celta (away leg first)

saivet

Anyone still got BT Sport on? What the feck was that keeper and team doing in that Australian match?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Those Madrid derbies are a bit rubbish. At least we'll avoid it at the final.

Santos J

Anyone still got BT Sport on? What the feck was that keeper and team doing in that Australian match?
Was it live or highlights from last week or so? Caught some Australian league game on there the other day and the keeper conceded after he ended up at the half way line trying to take about 3 players on. :lol:

el3mel

The Madrid Derby seems to be played almost every season now

Final in 2014 , QFs in 2015 , Final in 2016 and semi-final in 2017 .

Has become boring.

Enigma_87

You know who
You think...I actually think the opposite.
nah IMO Atletico have the better chance in 2 games tie. Apart from losing 2 finals, the away goal is crucial in a two way tie and Atletico depend a lot on their defence hence getting an away goal and shutting up shop could be crucial and big advantage to them.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
Exactly the draw I wanted (and predicted on other thread).

I feel AM are more likely to beat RM over 180 minutes rather than in one off matches like a final.

I expect a AM v Juventus final.

pseudo_canadian

Good to see that we avoided another Madrid final, would have been tedious to have gotten a 3rd one in 5(?) years.

Real - Juve final for me.

Hoping to get Ajax!

NK86

Good to see that we avoided another Madrid final, would have been tedious to have gotten a 3rd one in 5(?) years.

Real - Juve final for me.

Hoping to get Ajax!
Prefer Juve - Atl final. That way I will be happy no matter which team wins so will actually be a neutral for once :p

SirAnderson

nah IMO Atletico have the better chance in 2 games tie. Apart from losing 2 finals, the away goal is crucial in a two way tie and Atletico depend a lot on their defence hence getting an away goal and shutting up shop could be crucial and big advantage to them.
They good defensively but with the stakes so high its risky. I agree there is definitely an advantage playing at home last, so maybe they could do it, but it's a dangerous game to play if it's just shutting up shop for the second game.
It's also not a guarantee that they will get an away goal. And also there's more chance they concede at home than get a clean sheet based on the form this season.
Maybe I just don't want 2 very defensive teams in the final, assuming Juve beat Monaco.

saivet

Was it live or highlights from last week or so? Caught some Australian league game on there the other day and the keeper conceded after he ended up at the half way line trying to take about 3 players on. :lol:
Wasn't live and your description sounds the same. Bloody bizarre :lol: the outfield player then tried to take someone on too.

Will the draw be on any bt channel?
BT Sports 2

el3mel

Celta will be the worst choice among them. Don't want us to play on their pitch.

They eliminated Madrid from cup already this season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bout time Atletico actually beat Real in this tournament.

totaalvoetbal

Supports
Ajax
Great tie for Real Madrid and Juventus. Atletico have lost every single champions league tie against Real Madrid. Real Madrid are the overwhelming favourites.

The Juventus tie I would say Juventus are favourites but if Monaco scores first the whole completion of the tie will change as Juventus might be forced to attack and Monaco alongside Real Madrid are the best team at counter attacking.

I expect a Real Madrid Juventus final.

Ixion

I think Athletico have a better chance over 2 legs instead of bottling a final again.