CL who will win it? who would you like to win it?

EDogen

I think Barcelona will get things going again and win it.

Holding out for Dortmund though.

binary bot
In favour of;
Dortmund
Bayern
Barca/Madrid

Realistically;
Bayern
Madrid
Barca
Dortmund

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
1) Dortmund :Caf's muppet team of the year
2) Bayern : They don't have as much detestable cnuts as the Spanish teams
3) Barca: It came down to a strict counting of cnuts between them and Real (Pepe, Ramos, Arbeloa, Coentrao, Marcelo, Di Maria vs Busquets, Alves, Alba, Piqué, Pedro )
4) ...

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
It's got Madrids name on it.

Mourinho at Wembley, bowing out getting Madrid's 10th European cup. You know its going to happen

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I want Dortmund to win it, if not then Bayern.

Robbie Boy

Dortmund or Bayern.

If it was a case of Madrid winning it and Mourinho staying on, then I would probably go for that, I have a feeling that he will be Chelsea bound, otherwise.

Castia

Barcelona.

They are struggling defensively but I still feel they have enough in attack to win the cup. Barcelona vs Dortmund final for me.

Comsmit

I can't look past an El Clasico final....it is set-up for the first one ever, and at Wembley which is probably the finest neutral ground for them to face each other. I think Real will win the trophy...scraping past United has focused them on the task. Would love it for Dortmund to triumph against the odds.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
i dont understand the dortmund love, unless it's because the real madrid/barcelona/bayern hate

dortmund advanced to this stage after one of the dodgiest goals ever

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Want: 1.Dortmund
Expect: 4.Barca

Would take:
2.Madrid
3. Bayern

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I think Real will win it, Would like Barcelona to win it.

But Im not overly pushed at all either way

Shark

@NotShark
Dortmund definitely. My 2nd choice would be Bayern.

I have a feeling that Madrid are going to win it though. Not because they're the best team in Europe, but because for once they are not really expected as much as usual. Similar to Chelsea last season.

VP

Dortmund

Madrid, Barca and Bayern all have more European Cups than us.

IrishLegend

I don't know how anyone wouldn't want Dortmund to win it (neutral that is). Fantastic club, great fans, great atmosphere, lots of talented youngsters and good attacking football.

Realistically it'll be one of the other three, not much between them tbh. I don't think Barca have been in the best form lately and I really don't want them to win, they play great football, but their 'cnut' factor is increasing every year.

Probably say I'd prefer Real to win (from the 3) as a feck you from JM for all the shite the supporters have given him, plus as someone said earlier there's a certain romance about him winning the CL at Wembley.

MUFCgal

I don't know how anyone wouldn't want Dortmund to win it (neutral that is). Fantastic club, great fans, great atmosphere, lots of talented youngsters and good attacking football.

Realistically it'll be one of the other three, not much between them tbh. I don't think Barca have been in the best form lately and I really don't want them to win, they play great football, but their 'cnut' factor is increasing every year.

Probably say I'd prefer Real to win (from the 3) as a feck you from JM for all the shite the supporters have given him, plus as someone said earlier there's a certain romance about him winning the CL at Wembley.
Agreed about Dortmund. Would like to see them win it.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Dortmund again from me, they are (if possible) the least "arrogant" team in a sense to neutrals, they didn't spend City's billions, play in a different league to us and play good football.... I along with most I suspect don't want Barca to win as it's too predictable/boring... repitition

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
i dont understand the dortmund love, unless it's because the real madrid/barcelona/bayern hate

dortmund advanced to this stage after one of the dodgiest goals ever
Yeah you can't discount the "underdog" badge that will definitely accompany them into the semi-finals.

At the same time, Dortmund, for a CL underdog, have a good history. Former winners, one of the better teams in German history, killer stadium and fantastic fans. There is a lot to like about them compared to the bloated behemoths they are up against. I hate Bayern so much, though. feck you Bayern.

Inspectah deck

I would like Bayern to win it, they will be the most deserving, particularly if they beat Barca. Non of them are great defensively, Dortmund have conceded 9, Barca and Bayern 10, Madrid 14. So, it looks like there'll be shitload of goals which is always a good thing.

I think the winner of the Bayern/Barca tie will win the CL. On current form Bayern can edge it against Barca, and if they do, I'm almost certain the belief they will gain from that, and their ability will propel them to win the thing.

On the other hand Barca have the highest top level out of all the other teams but they are hit and miss this season. If they play at their best I can see them winning it also.

Madrid-Dortmund, Madrid slight favourites I think, but Dortmund is the team that is best equipped to beat them as they thrive on counter attack better than Barca and Bayern.

alastair

ignorant
I should be attending the final so I would like to see Bayern v Real. Ideally the final would have been Bayern v Barca, who are the two best sides in the competition.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Order of preference
Dortmund
Bayern
Madrid
Barca

Dortmund would be great to see win. Not one of the big established teams that are their year after year and from the few times I've seen them play some good attacking football.

Then it is a case of being a bit sick of the Spanish teams, so Bayern and then if a Spanish team has to win I'd prefer Madrid to win as at least then we can say we lost to the eventual champions.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
i prefer madrid to win it because they have CR, and the argies di maria and the GOAT (Higuain)

then i'd like barca, because of messi,

but if a german team wins it -with whom i have no sentimental link at all- i couldnt care less wich of them does

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I like both Dortmund and Bayern but I will be rooting for Dortmund as they are the underdogs still left in the competition.

Cold_Boy

Why would anyone want fecking Real Madrid to win?

I hope its anyone but Madrid.

Hopefully,
Dortmund
Barca
Munich

manutddjw

Dortmund is my first choice by a wide margin, but it wouldn't bother me if Barcelona win it. Barcelona winning would cement Messi's legacy even further and more importantly it would decrease their likelihood of winning it next year when we are back in the competition.

Bayern are a proper club with good players but I still hate them for surrounding the referee to conspire to get Rafael sent off a few seasons ago. And Real Madrid and their pursuit of La Decima can feck off. I don't like Madrid and maybe in the offseason they can get Andy Carrolls mom on the radio to try to convince him to join them.

Godfather

This

SATA

I love Ronaldo i really do, but i don't want to see him win another CL medal with another club, no idea why though

Oh, Dortmund is my preference to the question

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I think one of the two Spanish teams will win it, but would rather see one of the two German clubs. If Dortmund win I expect an explosion of transfer muppetry this summer about their players, well we probably will see that anyways, but it will be bigger if Dortmund win.