Clash PSG - Real Madrid| Sir Alex Ferguson, Ronaldo and Beckham to attend the Game | It rains :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneStar

Why is there a seperate thread for this and more importantly, why does it keep popping up with a different title every few days? :lol:

Also, Madrid to win this. Ronaldo looks to be back to his usual CL form.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Can’t fault your dedication @Ecstatic

What score do you predict?
I will be very active until tomorrow then disappear some days and then come back :angel:

Humm. I'm bad in predictions but I see 2-0 in a totally impartial manner.

Di Maria will score to salute his former club. Cavani the 2nd goal because he was so awful in the 1st leg.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Why is there a seperate thread for this and more importantly, why does it keep popping up with a different title every few days? :lol:

Also, Madrid to win this. Ronaldo looks to be back to his usual CL form.
Not every day, but every 3 hours :lol:

Last edited:

Classnordic

:lol: :lol:

And somebody compared you to bluemoon :houllier: madness i tells ya!

Brutal :lol:

Nacho is the fastest of them all. Which is many of us were happy to see him play on Neymar instead of carvajal. Still, Neymar just blew by him all game :nervous:

Neymar needs to take diving lessons from Modric :lol:
What?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Zidane is the king of non-answers.
Don't think there's a more boring manager with the mic at his mouth.
I wouldn't have guessed, considering that he did not give a feck about smoking during his playing days and also headbutting another player. :lol:

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
PSG need 3 goals tonight. Madrid will score. They'll probably be under the cosh for large parts of the game but they'll get a goal. They always get a goal.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Don't think there's a more boring manager.I wouldn't have guessed considering that he did not give a feck about smoking during his playing days and also headbutting another player.
Didier Deschamps and the French coaches generally love political cant. Press conferences are to be avoided.

Charles Miller

This thread is pure gold. The best thing is: PSG will win it and i'm already grabbing my popcorn to read the posts here.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Today is Madrid birthday.Hopefully won't be another centenariazo :D

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@prateik

Well, we all keep in mind what happened in Barcelona last season (FCB 6-1 PSG)

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm not sure what I want.
I'm not really a fan of PSG (ambivalent towards them) but we can't be having one side win 4 CL titles in 5 years.

Kapardin

Taken leave from work for tomorrow to watch this. I was willing to miss the first leg as I expected more of a game in the second leg.

I am going with 2-1 to PSG, with Real going through on aggregate. PSG will win, they have quality players and will be motivated, but I expect Real to dig deep and get the job done, considering they are seasoned veterans in this competition.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The key will be to keep RM from scoring 2 goals, then I fancy our chances.

LoneStar

I'm not sure what I want.
I'm not really a fan of PSG (ambivalent towards them) but we can't be having one side win 4 CL titles in 5 years.
Well, there are a few other good teams who can win the CL. I highly doubt Madrid will win it again. Hell, it could be a final between two English teams for all we know.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Expected subs

Diarra
Draxler & Pastore to take more risks in the 2nd half
Did you run out of CAPITAL letters for the last three PSG players? (or used them all on Kovacic/Modric/Kroos?) :)

As a neutral, hoping this is the game it could be (with so many excellent players on show). Hoping for an early goal. Bon chance.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Did you run out of CAPITAL letters for the last three PSG players? (or used them all on Kovacic/Modric/Kroos?) :)

As a neutral, hoping this is the game it could be (with so many excellent players on show). Hoping for an early goal. Bon chance.
Thanks mate, but will you watch this game?

cyberman

Either PSG blitzes them or Madrid kills the tie completely. Either way this won't be a close tie imo

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Nasser to Aleksander: We have a substantial donation for UEFA
Aleksander: Please hold on Mr. Nasser. I was discussing about donations with Mr. Perez on the other line.

:D :D
If we lose because of the referee, you know what will happen :devil:

Deleted member 101472

3-1 Real Madrid with psg grabbing the first goal via Mbappe, and then a Ronaldo header less than 5 minutes later. One more from Ronaldo and a breakaway goal from sub asensio to seal it in the last 10.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
No way are Real Madrid going to throw away a 2 goal lead. They're not PSG.

Pastore27

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I'm a few kilometers above Paris, oh my those black clouds :eek:

Canagel

I'm with PSG for this. I mean Madrid have won the last 2 CL straight. Let someone else have a crack. Change is sometimes good yknow? Plus I love seeing comebacks...

Status
Not open for further replies.