Clash PSG - Real Madrid| Sir Alex Ferguson, Ronaldo and Beckham to attend the Game | It rains :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibers

Mbappe has been free so many times. They need to release him a lot quicker. So much space behind Madrid's back line.

Canagel

I didn't even realise this thread was open. What's the point of 2 threads? We already have the matchday one.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Di Maria will enter and score. Don't forget to quote me. Likely to replace M'bappé 30 minutes before the end of the game IMO

PoTMS

Neymar has fecked up a few chances for PSG. Shooting when he should pass, passing when he should shoot. PSG really should be out of sight by now.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I didn't even realise this thread was open. What's the point of 2 threads? We already have the matchday one.
This thread is for the 2 legs. Not a specific live thread :angel:

Trizy

1-1 and a good game. Kroos is a diving cnut though, ref should be embarrassed for giving that.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
True. And it is Madrid. It would be incredibly reactionary to do it after this game though. No other manager will walk out of a job tomorrow, unless they want Pardew or Alardyce.
What are the odds of them turning to Ancelotti for the rest of the season? Did he leave on good terms?

You're right though, very few top quality managers available. It's possible they will just wait til the end of the season and move for Pochettino.

prateik

Why a separate thread for this? And why a spoiler in the title?

Canagel

This thread is for the 2 legs. Not a specific live thread :angel:
It's better to use this one for the pregame buildup and post match reactions and then lock it to use the other one during the 90 minutes.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
WTF are PSG not looking for Mbappe?! Literally PSGs most dangerous attacker with how little he gets the ball.
True that we always launch the attacks tonight on the left.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
It's better to use this one for the pregame buildup and post match reactions and then lock it to use the other one during the 90 minutes.
Agree but I can't lock a thread

gibers

True that we always launch the attacks tonight on the left.
Makes no sense. Neymar makes Madrid's defence tilt towards him and Mbappe almost always has acres of space.

Messi would dink a ball over instead Neymar always over dribbles.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
1-1 and a good game. Kroos is a diving cnut though, ref should be embarrassed for giving that.
Wasn't a dive. Wasn't a penalty either but not a dive. He goes down because he clips Lo Celso's leg with his right foot.

Neymar running at our defence is terrifying

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
PSG can start to look for a new coach for next season.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I was OK with the chosen starting 11.

- Lo Celso booked 1st half should have been replaced by Diarra more experienced and who would have been happy to come back on this pitch.
- Di Maria in great shape on the bench 90 minutes is shocking.
- Neymar has been overly selfish

The only dream scenario would be to win 2-0 at home

cyberman

Every side who have hopes of winning the CL will want PSG out.
This Madrid side looks very beatable, this story is about PSG rather than a great Madrid side stepping up imo.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
PSG can start to look for a new coach for next season.
True, not sure why he took Cavani off so early. But I don’t think you played badly at all, the last 2 goals were a bit lucky. Surpringly your attackers let you down today, should have done a lot more with all that domination.

Your young defenders and midfielders were fantastic, never panicked and always looked to play .

You have a chance next game.

gibers

They are probably ringing Mourinho as we speak. Should have done a Mourinho IMO. Keep it tight.
Yea, that's worked in his last 7 years...

Emery's substitutions where awful. He should have benched Cavani and started a front 3 of Mbappe Neymar and Di Maria. Cavani was only there for crosses which he was never going to win. Emery is a coward so in that way he is exctly like Mou

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
This Madrid side looks very beatable, this story is about PSG rather than a great Madrid side stepping up imo.
PSG although the more dominant side for most of the match just don’t have the experience that Madrid side do.

Say what you want about RM, domestically they’ve been poor but I don’t think there’s a soul out there that doubted they wouldn’t flip the switch in the CL. It’s unbelievable really how they’re able to always show up in the competition.

Manny

Grammar Police
This Real side just have the knack of getting the job done in the CL and taking chances when it matters. They are so experienced at this now.

It'll take a dreadful performance from Real to knock them out, imo.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Unfortunate that Real won but I'm pretty glad that PSG lost. Evens out, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.