Class of 92: Out of their league

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
If a Liverpool fan wrote that post. . .

And again, Phil Neville wasn't even part of it
Yeh if a Liverpool fan wrote that post they would still be correct, and as much as I hate them that's why I actually have a respect from them as opposition rather than some corrupt oil clubs like city and Chelsea. The big difference is that while I admire and love our history, I can still look to the future and see that we will be back on the top of the game in the none to distant future. I don't see any reason why people would mock what we have done in the past unless they are simply jealous.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Yeh if a Liverpool fan wrote that post they would still be correct, and as much as I hate them that's why I actually have a respect from them as opposition rather than some corrupt oil clubs like city and Chelsea. The big difference is that while I admire and love our history, I can still look to the future and see that we will be back on the top of the game in the none to distant future. I don't see any reason why people would mock what we have done in the past unless they are simply jealous.
You have your answer right here...

Moriarty

There's nothing wrong with them becoming their own brand. People here find too many too things associated with United cringey and embarrassing.
Perhaps that's because many things associated with United are "cringey and embarrassing."

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I've always considered the rolling eyes emoticon to be used only by assholes, but I'm starting to realise it has a use.

Minimalist

I don't find the Class of 92' cringey but I don't really get why they're given so much attention. Fair play and all that but really, who's gives a toss?!

Minimalist

A lot of people do.
I think you overestimate that 'lot of people'.

Aside from a small section of United supporters - no one cares. I mean the group as an entity, not the players individually.

Although Phil can get to feck.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don't find the Class of 92' cringey but I don't really get why they're given so much attention. Fair play and all that but really, who's gives a toss?!
They're doing a lot of things right business wise. Personally they're doing my head in and I'm sick of the sight of all of them.

Sigma

They should have just called this Gareth: 5 leagues out of his league

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What are they doing again? To be honest I'm tired of all this co92 nonsense.

Sigma

Gary Neville is doing like 95% of this...

And he's also the only guy with any personality.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Anyone else laugh when Giggs said the guy on the most money should be delivering as the number one?

LS17

Gary seems like the one involved, and only really interested.

To say we're lining up Giggs as next manager, not sure how I felt about Giggs saying he was laid back about things when they were going wrong whilst Neville was fuming at every little thing that was going wrong, wanting to correct things himself.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They get so much attention because they were the best group of British players to come through in the last 40 years and helped the most successful Manchester United team of all time & now are trying to make a very, very promising Salford team replicate their success in the lower leagues (in general helping British football).

Andy_Cole

All of you who are tired of them can feck off and not watch it then rather than complaining. There's not many group of player investing in hotels, football clubs.

To be honest this is really interesting tv and let's us get to know more about the players we love and grew up with.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Thought I was the only one.
Nope. So am I:D Never thought I'd be saying that in a million years. Fed up of their constant self promotion tbh

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Gary seems like the one involved, and only really interested.

To say we're lining up Giggs as next manager, not sure how I felt about Giggs saying he was laid back about things when they were going wrong whilst Neville was fuming at every little thing that was going wrong, wanting to correct things himself.
There's nothing wrong with passion, but you also need people with a cool head.

manufanatic

"crazy"
All of you who are tired of them can feck off and not watch it then rather than complaining. There's not many group of player investing in hotels, football clubs.

To be honest this is really interesting tv and let's us get to know more about the players we love and grew up with.
This... I watched from the states and i loved it..

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Don't get the hate. They're a class act. A rare bunch in football (one of a kind maybe). Best mates. Clearly very passionate about football.
When you get more of an insight into them you can see why they were key to our success. Real love for football and winning whilst being down to earth.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
They get so much attention because they were the best group of British players to come through in the last 40 years and helped the most successful Manchester United team of all time & now are trying to make a very, very promising Salford team replicate their success in the lower leagues (in general helping British football).
Schmeichel, Stam, Irwin, Cole, Yorke, Solskjaer, Sheringham, Keane, Johnson all say hi.....
If you mean the previous teams before 1999, Eric says hi and he's brought Keane, Irwin and Cole back with him....Bruce, Pallister, Sharpe, McClair, Hughes, Parker, Kanchelskis and Ince just pulled up outside too

Love them all as players (except Phil) Respect them all etc but, you'd swear they were the sole reason for United's success at times

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?

We not allowed to have feelings independent of others no?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Schmeichel, Stam, Irwin, Cole, Yorke, Solskjaer, Sheringham, Keane, Johnson all say hi.....
If you mean the previous teams before 1999, Eric says hi and he's brought Keane, Irwin and Cole back with him....Bruce, Pallister, Sharpe, McClair, Hughes, Parker, Kanchelskis and Ince just pulled up outside too

Love them all as players (except Phil) Respect them all etc but, you'd swear they were the sole reason for United's success at times
Do you not understand the meaning of the word helped? No one has claimed they won the treble single handedly.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

No I wouldn't say they were the sole reason but they were an extraordinary help.