Class of 92: Out of their league

Giggsy92

It was an interesting watch, thought they all came across well. Giggs' face when they told them the managers were on holiday was priceless. Phil Neville's Christmas tree was disappointing though.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
No I wouldn't say they were the sole reason but they were an extraordinary help.
Think that's my problem all this.

I've no interest in their projects outside football. Things like that don't really interest me. And, with the exception of Phil, I love them all as players....However, I honestly feel that other more important players, that were a bigger part of our success, are being shunted aside to make room for the lads at the top of the table

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
It was an interesting watch, thought they all came across well. Giggs' face when they told them the managers were on holiday was priceless. Phil Neville's Christmas tree was disappointing though.
I get the feeling it was one he had to assemble himself, with predictably lamentable results. Ah Phil.

I also get the feeling Gary's asked his kids who their favourite club and players are every day of their lives, and that they have never once said him.

.Rossi

You seem to have some deep held hatred toward Phil for some reason.
The last film..Think it was 2013?....He came across like such a prat to me, if I'm being honest. Some of his quotes boarded on insanity. I also hated how Denis Irwin was thrown overboard to make out that Phil Neville was the regular left back behind Giggs. We all know that wasn't true.

His interview with Geoff Shreeves the day before we played Swansea, at the start of the 13/14 season, annoyed me quite a bit too.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Why did it keep saying their striker dropped down 5 levels to play for them, surely that can't be true?

.Rossi

Oh yeah why wasn't he involved?

ragcafe corrector........
Well, you said anyone who doesn't like the Co92, is a cnut....Savage was part of it and gets a lot of stick, not just on here but, everywhere else...So, was wondering if you liked him?

Not sure where you're going with the "ragcafe corrector" line but, whatever.

If people don't like them or whatever, who cares?! Not liking someone/something doesn't make them a cnut.

hubbuh

I've no interest in their projects outside football. Things like that don't really interest me. And, with the exception of Phil, I love them all as players....However, I honestly feel that other more important players, that were a bigger part of our success, are being shunted aside to make room for the lads at the top of the table
I'm sorry but why the hell are you still in this thread then? You don't give a toss about them, you're bored off your tits by their self-promotion, Giggs wasn't actually official technically part of Class of '92 etc. Your incessant need to justify why you're not arsed not even in the slightest is just weird. No one cares that you don't like them, why do you care so much that people do?

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Really enjoyed it.... some of it was hilarious, the striker doing the big un in the dressing room to try impress Gaz, meanwhile Gary is sat there fantasising about killing him and wearing his head as a hat.

Should be interesting to see how the new managers get on. Felt for the ex Wigan player who has suffered with depression, massive respect to him for telling his story.

I'm really not sure why any self respecting Utd fan could have an issue with that group of players, did and achieved so much at Utd.

.Rossi

I'm sorry but why the hell are you still in this thread then? You don't give a toss about them, you're bored off your tits by their self-promotion, Giggs wasn't actually official technically part of Class of '92 etc. Your incessant need to justify why you're not arsed not even in the slightest is just weird. No one cares that you don't like them, why do you care so much that people do?
Never said I don't like them did I?

I calmly explained my reasons why certain things annoy me about the whole deal. I don't have the justify myself to you, (sorry who are you?) or anyone else but, I assumed that's what an internet forum was for.....To discuss different opinions, debate different topics etc. If my opinion is weird then, your little rant there is a bit on the touchy side then I'm afraid

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Damn missed this. What channel was it on so I can anytime it?

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Never said I don't like them did I?

I calmly explained my reasons why certain things annoy me about the whole deal. I don't have the justify myself to you, (sorry who are you?) or anyone else but, I assumed that's what an internet forum was for.....To discuss different opinions, debate different topics etc. If my opinion is weird then, your little rant there is a bit on the touchy side then I'm afraid
Do you really feel like this about them then, or does someone else :confused:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Felt for the ex Wigan player who has suffered with depression, massive respect to him for telling his story.
Said this to the missus as we watched, huge respectively for him coming out with that story.

There's a lot of players who rode the wave at an early age and then blew their money without properly planning and I really feel for them, but too many people have the attitude of 'they had the money, no sympathy'.

There's too few people actually genuinely helping these young lads manage their affairs, it can all too quickly turn sour.

stubie

It was a good watch but Gary is living in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks Salford will have good gates for a 25,000 stadium (Ask Darlington fans how that went!)

Also something about Phil which I've disliked for quite some time.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
It was a good watch but Gary is living in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks Salford will have good gates for a 25,000 stadium (Ask Darlington fans how that went!)

Also something about Phil which I've disliked for quite some time.
:nervous: Not so good.

.Rossi

Why watch or read about something you don't like? Unless you're actively looking for reasons to whine.
Already stated above and I'm not alone with what I think. I also never said I don't like them. In fact, with the exception of Phil Neville, I said I love them all as players.

He's upset the show wasn't about Roy Keane.
Why do you always bring up Keane :confused: Guy has nowt to do with this

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

Sorry to quote you as you are getting stick... but what the hell? Salford City is a football club ffs!

Enjoyed the show, thought they would gloss over the sacking so am impressed that they actually showed the phone call and gave Phil an interview after. Guy with depression gets my sympathy as well, good show.

acnumber9

Already stated above and I'm not alone with what I think. I also never said I don't like them. In fact, with the exception of Phil Neville, I said I love them all as players.

Why do you always bring up Keane :confused: Guy has nowt to do with this
But you're complaint about the over saturation of them. So why read about the show or watch it?

Because you're obsessed with Keane. And I know for a fact had the show been about Keane you'd have been sat in front of your TV with your Roy Keane shirt on shaking a rattle and applauding every word that fell out of his mouth.

.Rossi

Sorry to quote you as you are getting stick... but what the hell? Salford City is a football club ffs!

Enjoyed the show, thought they would gloss over the sacking so am impressed that they actually showed the phone call and gave Phil an interview after. Guy with depression gets my sympathy as well, good show.
Yeah I know what you mean but, I suppose it's more the fact Salford City never ever entered by head in relation to anything that was football before the lads took it over.

Also, it's more a local thing for the place and the people in the surrounding areas.