Club Ownership | INEOS responsible for the football side

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
This!

Imagine if the decision had been made to sack ETH and we did it with no contingency/preparations made? Imagine how dumb that’d make INEOS look?

It’s savage, but that’s football.
As the athletic piece said today. If we weren’t looking around at new managers while the best candidates were all in discussions we’d be negligent. It’s not nice for ETH but that’s football. It’s a constant arms race for the very best talent out there. ETH can have no complaints if he gets sacked after losing this final. If he wins then I will feel for him somewhat as he’s been dealt a shitty hand this season but I’d imagine he’s probably lost most of the dressing room after the shambles of a season and how little he was willing to change to halt the slide.

decorativeed

Your last paragraph says “the people at the club who earn £25k working in the catering/ticketing/stadium tour departments, and they shall be punished for it”.

What Ineos are doing isn’t targeted at those people at all. It’s targeted at the needless bloat that crept in under the watch of Woodward and his banker mates. The offices in London as well as Manchester and the inefficiencies in non-football crucial areas of the club.

It’s easy to say they should just sack all the managers (they have sacked a lot of them) and leave all the workers alone, but that’s too simple and infantile an argument. Changing a broken culture in real life isn’t that simple.

Why not give them the benefit of the doubt, and see what the place is like to work at in 3 years time. Throwing the toys out of the pram now, when they’ve only been in a wet week and have inherited a shitshow doesn’t make any sense at all
And it was a generalisation about departments who earn the lowest having their bonuses and canteen removed/slashed. That's why it was in that part of my post and not in the bit about WFH.
Comprehension skills lacking?

And you are very much generalising from a position of ignorance about the organisation at OT, and essentially labelling unknown numbers of staff members - working people - as 'bloat', whereas I'm someone with personal experience of working in that environment.

I find it ironic that you use the phrase 'throwing your toys out of the pram' for criticising Radcliffe's methods, when that appears to be his actual business plan, after just - as you put it yourself - a wet week.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I envisage a lot of turbulence in early stages of their takeover once aggressive changes start happening and people aren't happy to be on the chopping block.

diarm

And it was a generalisation about departments who earn the lowest having their bonuses and canteen removed/slashed. That's why it was in that part of my post and not in the bit about WFH.
Comprehension skills lacking?

And you are very much generalising from a position of ignorance about the organisation at OT, and essentially labelling unknown numbers of staff members - working people - as 'bloat', whereas I'm someone with personal experience of working in that environment.

I find it ironic that you use the phrase 'throwing your toys out of the pram' for criticising Radcliffe's methods, when that appears to be his actual business plan, after just - as you put it yourself - a wet week.
Fair enough if I misread that. I still find the incessant whinging premature and silly.

He has come in and fired pretty much the entire executive director level. They have clearly been the ones held accountable for the state club has been left in.

You have shared your personal experience and explained to us how broken and toxic the working environment is. Can you not see that fixing that isn’t a simple and fairytale fix? It takes difficult and abrasive decisions that will obviously upset some people who have grown comfortable with the status quo.

Give him a year or two and judge him then. If staff are still being mistreated at that stage, then whinge. But give the people who have come in to try and fix what you yourself have said is broken, at least a chance to see what they can do.

Marching On!

The worst possible result for Jim.

I’m sure there was a part of him that wouldn’t have minded us getting twatted to make the inevitable sacking more palatable for the fans.

Telsim

The worst possible result for Jim.

I’m sure there was a part of him that wouldn’t have minded us getting twatted to make the inevitable sacking more palatable for the fans.
He can just not sack him, though. Unless it's Glazer mandated, of course.

DownRiver

So ETH and another report had mentioned a complete new training ground while a report today and a report from Mike Keegan mentioned that it would a partial rebuild.

sugar_kane

What the feck was that about yesterday SJR hugging Pep while treating Ten Hag like a leper and having a face like a smacked arse most of the game?

Its really shitty how they’ve hung Ten Hag out to dry during the run in. I don’t understand why they continue to treat him with such little respect.

pascell

What are the repercussions now ourselves and Nice have qualified for the EL?

Can two teams participating in the same competition who have the same shareholders make transfers between one another?

Wondering whether this will end the chase of Todibo if a temporary transfer ban between the two clubs is put in place.

Tarrou

What are the repercussions now ourselves and Nice have qualified for the EL?

Can two teams participating in the same competition who have the same shareholders make transfers between one another?

Wondering whether this will end the chase of Todibo if a temporary transfer ban between the two clubs is put in place.
pretty sure they can but you have to ensure you have different directors running each club or something

however, I'm not sure this has been looked at let alone resolved by Uefa so maybe they'll investigate it

with the red bull clubs they investigated to make sure the decision makers at each club were different

pascell

pretty sure they can but you have to ensure you have different directors running each club or something

however, I'm not sure this has been looked at let alone resolved by Uefa so maybe they'll investigate it

with the red bull clubs they investigated to make sure the decision makers at each club were different
That's true, they have transferred players amongst one another haven't they? But when they have done so, have they been in the same UEFA competition?

Chairman Steve

If the Red Bull teams of Leipzig and Salzburg can compete in consecutive Champions League seasons with no issue, then it’s going to be highly hypocritical to question the INEOS involvement in United and Nice when both are in the Europa League.

pascell

If the Red Bull teams of Leipzig and Salzburg can compete in consecutive Champions League seasons with no issue, then it’s going to be highly hypocritical to question the INEOS involvement in United and Nice when both are in the Europa League.
I'm wondering if the two clubs can still conduct transfers from one another, I was hoping we'd sign Todibo this summer.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
What the feck was that about yesterday SJR hugging Pep while treating Ten Hag like a leper and having a face like a smacked arse most of the game?

Its really shitty how they’ve hung Ten Hag out to dry during the run in. I don’t understand why they continue to treat him with such little respect.
I noticed that too and was disappointed by his reaction, or rather lack of it.

Radcliffes statement yesterday, thanked the players and staff but didn't specifically mentioned or thank ETH. I thought that was rather shitty and small time. I know you want to sack the man but would it kill you to show some gratitude especially after he won the FA cup?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I noticed that too and was disappointed by his reaction, or rather lack of it.

Radcliffes statement yesterday, thanked the players and staff but didn't specifically mentioned or thank ETH. I thought that was rather shitty and small time. I know you want to sack the man but would it kill you to show some gratitude especially after he won the FA cup?
Yeah I was disappointed by that too. Just seen his statement. Seems deliberate.

Speako

Thats Pep making a show. And Dutchies are not known huggers.
By dragging Jim down to him for a hug?! Don’t think so. Granted, they’re just snapshots in moments which can be taken out of proportion. But his expression when shaking Ten Hag’s hand is certainly not one of joint celebration with his manager.

astracrazy

Pictures and angles show different stories. Seems ok to me to be honest.

I wonder if Pep had something to say to SJR which is why he pulled him down for a hug.

bdspeedy

Why do the new "partners" seem as much of a clown show as those they've joined? I thought they were supposed to be an upgrade from the clueless grifters that currently own us.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
We haven't won anything for at least 24 hours. What are these monkeys doing?

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I wonder if Pep had something to say to SJR which is why he pulled him down for a hug.
Probably upto his usual tricks and telling him to keep Ten Hag, much like when he was gushing about Ole when he was losing all the time, or saying that Maguire is fast as feck. He's a troll with a lot of stuff he says but manages to dress it up as sincere half of the time.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Ineos checklist for the summer:

1. What to do with ETH
2. What to do with the guy in Spain and Sancho
3. Playing and admin staff hirings and signings.
4. Stadium and training ground stuff
5. Should we sell rashford

Marcus

Ineos checklist for the summer:

1. What to do with ETH
2. What to do with the guy in Spain and Sancho
3. Playing and admin staff hirings and signings.
4. Stadium and training ground stuff
5. Should we sell rashford
How to set up a global network of clubs world wide to funnel talent to United in a concerted deliberate manner.