g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
No, I'm obviously asking you to give specific examples of the "ton" of stuff Muppetiers have gotten wrong.
I had this debate with you months ago, I took a case example that you tried to peddle as being exclusive news and showed how it was rehashed from Ben Jacob's.

I then asked you to find a piece of proper significant developments that were not rehashed information and you didn't reply for months. You tried to claim he has a patron and might give better info there, like some salesman.

It reminds me of the pyramid selling episode from peep show. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd ask me how much washing up liquid I use when I do my dishes.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I had this debate with you months ago, I took a case example that you tried to peddle as being exclusive news and showed how it was rehashed from Ben Jacob's.

I then asked you to find a piece of proper significant developments that were not rehashed information and you didn't reply for months. You tried to claim he has a patron and might give better info there, like some salesman.

It reminds me of the pyramid selling episode from peep show. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd ask me how much washing up liquid I use when I do my dishes.
You can't then. Cool. No problem.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
On the contrary, it seems you have trouble reading and comprehending things. Maybe you should have listened more in your critical thinking class.
You asked for an example. I said I've already given one. You claim I can't.

Are you broken?

Berbaclass

You asked for an example. I said I've already given one. You claim I can't.

Are you broken?
If you're going down that road then fine.

The "example" you gave was something you claim was a rehash of other reports. That means they were not incorrect, just regurgitated if I'm to believe you.

I asked for examples of him being wrong, and that clearly wasn't one of them.

Maybe it's you that's broken mate.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

That's actually more interesting, how much do you use, also do you leave the sponge soapy or do you rince it thoroughly?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If you're going down that road then fine.

The "example" you gave was something you claim was a rehash of other reports. That means they were not incorrect, just regurgitated if I'm to believe you.

I asked for examples of him being wrong, and that clearly wasn't one of them.

Maybe it's you that's broken mate.
Yes, so when I say he has had a track record on getting a lot of information wrong on transfers, and then on the acquisition I proved how he rehashes publicly available information, specifically using mosaic theory as an approach what bit are you struggling with? Maybe I should have questioned the education at this rate.

My point is that he doesnt actually have actual sources with intricate news thats significant. He makes mugs out of kids by taking actual reports and rewords them.

Berbaclass

Yes, so when I say he has had a track record on getting a lot of information wrong on transfers, and then on the acquisition I proved how he rehashes publicly available information, what bit are you struggling with? Maybe I should have questioned the education at this rate.
Talk to somebody else mate, I'm not going to entertain you and your questionable level of thinking any further. Maybe go learn how to spell.

I've got better things to do like the washing up.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Talk to somebody else mate, I'm not going to entertain you and your questionable level of thinking any further. Maybe go learn how to spell.
A fat finger spelling mistake on my phone is what you hang your hat on. Coming from a guy asking why someone called "muppetiers" doesn't actually know shit. Next time come back with an actual exclusive worth his salt before putting your balls on the table :)
I know I'll be the adult here and stop for him.
"I'll be the adult here but I'll believe some manchild called the muppetiers and talk about spelling mistakes".

Grow up, genuinely, and lets just move on.

Berbaclass

An fat finger spelling mistake on my phone is what you hang your hat on. Coming from a guy asking why someone called "muppetiers" doesn't actually know shit. Next time come back with an actual exclusive worth his salt before putting your balls on the table :)
I think you must have a small head, therefore a small brain which explains the Muppetiers jealousy. He's got a massive amount of forehead real estate and you can't handle it can you?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I think you must have a small head, therefore a small brain which explains the Muppetiers jealousy. He's got a massive amount of forehead real estate and you can't handle it can you?
Kid, move on. I'm done with you.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Can someone animate this please? This has ‘I’m thinking of building a wall’ vibes.

TheEarlOfMoray

Thought something significant had happened when I logged in and seen there was 5 new pages on this thread but it’s just school children arguing about nonsense

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
That Muppetier is a top source of info isn't he? Better than those so called journos.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Imagine believing an account called “the muppetier”.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

The Muppetier main lad has been doing a podcast with Phil Brown and Phil has been ahead of the curve on Ineos. Months ahead. It's been speculated he's close to one of their legal team.

Status
Not open for further replies.