Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acquire Me

I would agree on Ashwroth but one of my close pals is a Newcastle fan and he reckons that he really isn't getting all that much clout at Newcastle. As in, footballing decisions aren't really being made by him anyway and are by other executives and management staff. When you factor in their FFP issues and how close they are to the line, it might be a great time for him to take an opportunity here. Where he would have a complete blank slate, power and a good working relationship with people he has worked closely with before like db.

I might be being far too optimistic :lol: but we can but hope!
Thanks for sharing. This all but confirms it’s done for me. Ashworth it is :drool:

ColvaleGoa

Let's hope all the positive news coming out of United rubs on the players.

All this time we have been blaming the uncertainty upstairs for our players underperforming.

Let's hope all the best in-class talk is going to influence the performance starting now

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Don't have a clue how it will all work out but just doing something different feels great

SparkedIntoLife

I only learnt of Marco Neppe a few minutes ago but it has a ring of truth and shades of the Berrada coup. Like Omar, he's young, proven at a huge club and had hit the glass ceiling, so to speak. Bayern have Freund ahead of him and Max Eberl is also coming in as his superior. I'm not massively convinced by Paul Mitchell and I've felt that INEOS, if they are as diligent as is much spoken about, would ultimately swerve from appointing him.

Woziak

I know it doesn’t really matter

But I realised today that when the bid for United was made in February 2023, it was an Ineos statement and classed as a “Sir Jim Ratcliffe and INEOS” bid

However now it seems it’s Ratcliffe alone via Trawlers who has bought a 25% stake

I wonder what changed? And if it will be Ineos too when he presumably goes for majority ownership in the next 1-2 years
This is purely to do with making sure the board Directors of Nice and Man United are completely separate. Brailsford, Blanc, Sir Jim and Omar Berrada do not occupy positions at Nice although INEOS own Nice, so using his trawler company to be a 25-28% minority of Man United should allow him to prove to me UEFA that the two clubs have completely separate boards and ownership models.

If Sir Jim is successful in getting Dan Ashworth and Paul Mitchell, you can take it to the bank that ETH will be gone and my bet is Roberto De Zerbie will be sought after. Ashworth clearly knows him, plus Omar Berrada has gone on record as saying he really likes Roberto De Zerbie when he was at city.

I genuinely think he’s possibly one of three coaches that could be interviewed. The Girona coach Michel, De Zerbie and Xavi Alonso. The new senior management will look on this as an outstanding opportunity to recruit the new big thing. Plus all of them are better at working in the new structure.

phonics_tid

Your Mother Was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of
Let's hope all the positive news coming out of United rubs on the players.

All this time we have been blaming the uncertainty upstairs for our players underperforming.

Let's hope all the best in-class talk is going to influence the performance starting now
I think the next step here is going to shine some light on the players that really aren’t cut out to play for us.

I expect INEOS to be absolutely ruthless to get us back to the top and that has to apply to the players as well. I’m sick and tired of seeing players not even bother running (looking at you Rashford and McT).

If I were the players and really wanted to be here, I’d be shiting myself at this point. Can’t be suffering fools any more.

croadyman

I didn't know about most of them but looking at their information online they seem to be very competent people. Why in the world didn't we do this earlier? Glazers are fecking idiots. The moment the club is actually looking for an overhaul, they all flock to it, even the best people at the job. The club is still hot.
Yeah it does really sting when you think we could have attracted the likes of Klopp as manager and Bellingham as a player this past decade with football people in place

ColvaleGoa

I think the next step here is going to shine some light on the players that really aren’t cut out to play for us.

I expect INEOS to be absolutely ruthless to get us back to the top and that has to apply to the players as well. I’m sick and tired of seeing players not even bother running (looking at you Rashford and McT).

If I were the players and really wanted to be here, I’d be shiting myself at this point. Can’t be suffering fools any more.

There was a tweet earlier that said Omar will give 1 -2 years for players to perform...if not it will be bye bye.

Antony ...I am looking at you...

ForeverRed1

So we have Jean Claude blanc overseeing ineos.
barrada as CEO
Mags Mernagh as director or infrastructure
Brailsford and ratcliffe

Have I missed anyone?

MDFC Manager

probably nothing in this but would he be more suited as Director of Football or Head of Recruitment out of interest
Be careful about which position we are talking. Neppe joined Bayern as a scout (later became their chief scout) and in that position he was involved in quite a few very good transfers. As technical director he was Salihamidzic' right hand, so not responsible for actually doing the transfers. He only did that as an interim after Salihamidzic was sacked last summer, but was already pushed aside during that transfer window.

Him going was coming since he apparently failed to step up to that level of responsibility, and now that Max Eberl is coming into the club he is finally pushed aside.

So if he comes in as a scout that's probably good, but other positions don't seem to be his strength.

Vidooq

He doesn't seem to have a good standing amongst Bayern fans.. Maybe unrelated to United.
It's because he was Salihamidzic right hand, and that did not go that well for both of them. Bayern has hired guys from RB Leipzig and B. Monchengladbach, so he was kinda deemed surplus to requirement.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Looks like someone found out he left his job and has put 2 and 2 together and come up with 649 to make it an Ineos cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.