Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strandty

Keegan, Lawton & Jacobs all publish at the same time that the second bids are in but sky sports say they haven’t?

Dazzmondo

"2 world record bids have come in" to "no bids have come in" just 30 mins later is quite a pivot

Baxquux

Bizarre but possible in principle - why would anyone believe these clowns over the BBC though in terms of respective due diligence, certainly when it comes to sport.

Dan_F

Obviously we all want the Glazers out, but if they all turned around and told the Glazers to feck off for asking for 6 billion, I’d definitely have a little chuckle.

Tiber

Sky have been so hopeless throughout the whole process that I'm sceptical

RedDevil@84

Sky Sports would like to apologize for a tweet that came from one of our interns. It was Gary Nev actually

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Even if the bid was late, I doubt the Glazers are just going to turn their nose up at the largest offer

I imagine they'll be on the phone to Sheikh Jassim "excuse me sir, could you send in your bid please"

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Even if the bid was late, I doubt the Glazers are just going to turn their nose up at the largest offer

I imagine they'll be on the phone to Sheikh Jassim "excuse me sir, could you send in your bid please"
Raine have given the ok to Jassims extension request. Just not sure what’s going on with Sir Jim.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Maybe they didn't want to overbid and just wanted to see what Sir Jim's bid was hence the holding back and extension. It's all a bit strange.
Looks like the extension was also given to Sir Jim as a courtesy because Qatar asked for it.

strandty

Sky now reporting “conflicting reports” on if the bids have gone in, with “some reports saying an extension has been granted”.

Are they drumming up their own drama? Rather trust those journos that have been at the front all year rather than fecking Kaveh.

FujiVice

8 bids. Wonder who the other 6 are? Guessing at least one is a hedge fund
I think its basically there are 2 bids looking to buy, the rest are putting down proposals in the hope the Glazers desperately want to stay and will take a low offer, but for some say in the running of it. Which of course, they'd never do because this is all about money. There's no way there are 8 major bidders.

Status
Not open for further replies.