Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelinho87

Well, based on their PR campaign it suggests they don't actually know what they are doing because all of their media stuff claims they want to buy 100% of the club for a little more than Ratcliffe wants to buy what's actually for sale.
Depends how you interpret it, I assume they mean 100% of the Glazers hold... Then they would go for the remaining over time.

Strootman's Finger

What are the odds the impending collapse of the world banking system kiboshes the whole deal? Considering even Qatar had american bankers as part of their entourage.

Chief123

I just want our club run the right way. It needs to be sustainable and not just throwing money around stupidly. The only way I'd accept a Qatari owner would be if it was a someone who has no links to the state. I think it's just wrong if we end up with someone who also owns PSG etc.
I think every Utd fan wants that. It’s been too long we’ve been a laughing stock of how we’ve been run. Other clubs have looked at us as a joke.

I know there’s been many split opinions here about who should buy us. The truth is it’s the unknown we are going into no matter who the owner is. All we can wish for is a better future as a football club. Not just better than Glazers, but up there with the best again.

dove

Has it feck. A fee numpties with a bedsheet have spoken. Nobody who matters is listening….
For all we know they are even more superior fans than Wumminator. Unlikely of course but there is always a chance.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
For all we know they are even more superior fans than Wumminator. Unlikely of course but there is always a chance.
I am sure there's a postcode test for joining 1958. Wumminator failed and thus stuck at the Caf Plastiques and overcompensating.

nils

It’s been posted before but how do you read Athletic articles without paying again?
On a computer you can Just press the "print" button before the popup for paid article is showing. Then you can read the entire article from the print screen

Spoony

The People's President

So folk with 1958 banners 'unrelated' to the group have turned up to Carrington to protest. They may or may not be a part of the 1958. But the official line is they're(58) impartial. I'm buying a spicy chicken chicken burger anyway.

Last edited:

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
So folk with 1958 banners unrelated to the group have turned up to Carrington to protest. They may or may not be a part of the 1958. But the official line is they're impartial. I'm buying a spicy chicken chicken burger anyway.
They mean specifically the ‘Qatar In’ bedsheet… which, in fairness, is not a banner… it’s a bedsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.