Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red thru&thru

That the Qatar offer is the largest. It's been reported that it's still works out less per share. The Glazers would just be getting more money upfront by going with that offer.
They said they value the club more, by per share, which is true. However, the Sheikh Jassim's offers them more money, as it includes the a class shares, which Ratcliffe's doesn't.

cyberman

That the Qatar offer is the largest. It's been reported that it's still works out less per share. The Glazers would just be getting more money upfront by going with that offer.
Why would it be reported? Same sources said Qatar weren’t receiving any feedback only for it to turn out Glazers are begging Qatar to bid again.
Why would you believe a word of it?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Christ Rood, you calling anybody an extremist in this discussion is beyond ironic. Have you posted anything that hasn't been PR for Qatar in the last 8 months?
Yes - shame you don't visit this forum much to see for yourself!

FYI the polls show the majority of this forum favour the Sheikh Jassim bid so not sure what you think is ironic

And yes fans threatening to abandon their football club is extremist IMO

The Bloody Nine

This thread is amazing.
Viewpoints from just about every conceivable angle over 1594 pages.
What would we be at if there was actually some news.
Shows who really is the biggest out there.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Yes - shame you don't visit this forum much to see for yourself!

FYI the polls show the majority of this forum favour the Sheikh Jassim bid so not sure what you think is ironic

And yes fans threatening to abandon their football club is extremist IMO
It's almost admirable that you don't see the irony in the use of the word extremist for football fans considering you have been relentlessly cheerleading Qatar.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Jassim still not walking away? False dawn :(
Like a turd that won’t flush. His potential take over has disaster written all over it. He and as a result United will just be Mr PSG’s puppet.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
They said they value the club more, by per share, which is true. However, the Sheikh Jassim's offers them more money, as it includes the a class shares, which Ratcliffe's doesn't.
That money for the class A shares doesn't all go to the Glazers though. They only own a small percentage of the class A ones now. The rest they sold off.

Most financial experts are reporting the INEOS bid to be slightly higher in real terms still. The caveat is they don't get their money out as quick.

Probably loads of twists and turns left yet too.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
It's almost admirable that you don't see the irony in the use of the word extremist for football fans considering you have been relentlessly cheerleading Qatar.
Simply not true - I actually voted for INEOS in the Qatar v INEOS poll, however that was a few months ago and I have changed my opinion since then due to learning more about both bidders

Nori-

The amount of times i've gone on twitter today and seen "Breaking News" of Qatars bid being accepted only to realise a second later, it's from a FabrizioRomano account spelt with an E or SkySports with a Z at the end.

Slow torture. Sigh.

MarkoDolohov

At least we now know we have a potential owner with literal blood on his hands accused of kidnap and torture plus numerous human rights abuses.

Still in sure a lot of fans couldn't care less about that so long as we get their blood money to spend on players.

This will open a can of worms
Yawn. Moral FC. United is our escape. I doubt Paul in Stockport gives a crap about any of the UAE atrocities tomorrow night when City potentially go and secure the treble. Unless their titles get stripped it'll only be the people that are high on copium that will say the trophies have been stained. In the real world no one cares about virtue signalling/Moral FC. Football is our escape

Gurtej

Relax. They will announce post Shitty win tomorrow just to make sure no is talking about them on their biggest night.

All will talk about US.

Pickle85

Yawn. Moral FC. United is our escape. I doubt Paul in Stockport gives a crap about any of the UAE atrocities tomorrow night when City potentially go and secure the treble. Unless their titles get stripped it'll only be the people that are high on copium that will say the trophies have been stained. In the real world no one cares about virtue signalling/Moral FC. Football is our escape
Moral FC...fecking hell. That has to be one of the more pathetic things I've read here in some time which is saying something.

MarkoDolohov

You're celebrating becoming a marketing and sportswashing tool for Qatar. It says a lot about you mate.

Eventually when you grow up a bit you will see the other side to the argument.
Nothing wrong with that at all tbh we were once giants of Football and now have let others catchup. Pretty sure the Newcastle/City fans are crying themselves to sleep knowing who their owners are yeah? Instead they're looking forward to their team being incredibly backed and can escape from reality which is what football is to all of us. Thats all us fans want mate, for us to return to winning ways and not be left behind any further.

Fts 74

Paul from Stockport won't be so cocky if City are found guilty on the financial charges though will he?

mu4c_20le

A glimpse of our future post Qatar fans right here

Lord Zlatan

Jesus wish everyone here would give it a rest. All reds, all want glazers out but so much bitching. Theyre going. The new owners wont be saints.

MarkoDolohov

That’s because you’re a United fan viewing it through that lens. We’ve been a shit show for ten years now and that’s how we’re seen. I don’t see many rival fans posting about the respect they have for us. If anything we are the most hated club in the land and a laughing stock to boot.
If Qatar takes us over the same people who hates us will still hate us and the same fans who love us will still love us
We have been so rubbish that the kids of today now follow City. Thats fricking terrifying to any of us that have grown up in the Fergie era you know? We need to get back to the top ASAP. We have already wasted a decade letting pundits wank themselves silly over bloody Liverpool & City ugh. Give me the Qataris any day of the week.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Nothing wrong with that at all tbh we were once giants of Football and now have let others catchup. Pretty sure the Newcastle/City fans are crying themselves to sleep knowing who their owners are yeah? Instead they're looking forward to their team being incredibly backed and can escape from reality which is what football is to all of us. Thats all us fans want mate, for us to return to winning ways and not be left behind any further.
So winning at any cost no matter how ugly?

Again that says more about some of you than the rest of us then.

Us winning league titles with bottomless supplies of Qatar money, should that happen, won't even scratch the surface of how I felt in the 90's and 00's either. It will never be as good as that again.

Red00012

Like a turd that won’t flush. His potential take over has disaster written all over it. He and as a result United will just be Mr PSG’s puppet.
Ya and Jim’s bid and hanging on to the Glazers is a match made in heaven

dpansheth

SJR again day late and dollar short. He has tried to own four sports team, didn’t work so far, tried MAGA route (tribalism), again didn’t work.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Isn't Khelaifi currently under investigation for just about every crime known to man too? Money laundering, blackmail even kidnapping has been mentioned recently in the French media.

What a great ambassador he is for Qatar.

Edit: Yeah just your casual Kidnapping and torture charges.

Fts 74

I just cannot get my head round how many on here are hoping we become a sportswashing club.Then again, splash as much cash as it takes to get people on side that's how it works I guess.Nobody really knows who this jassim really is and everyone is convinced he's a saviour because he said he'd invest a billion and Ratcliffe has saggy balls or something so he's a fraud obviously.
Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.