Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Qatari win could be the reason as to why we’re going for Caicedo and Mount (not forgetting Onana) - A lil far fetched (as new owners won’t equal more spending) but I like to dream here

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
In 5/10 years time when football is just 10 nation states competing against each other using "multi-club" operations like city, people will regret welcoming these people in without any questioning.

ShinjiNinja26

I for one can’t wait for Ben Jacobs to pop up acting like he’s already had this information and provide us a fence sitting explanation of why it means both scenarios.
That clown should’ve been a banned source long ago. How his tweets are still allowed to be posted like they’re relevant information I’ll never know. Absolute chancer!

Woodzy

I for one can’t wait for Ben Jacobs to pop up acting like he’s already had this information and provide us a fence sitting explanation of why it means both scenarios.
‘No decision made yet, both parties being told to get everything place ready for a takeover. More vague nonsense to make it look I know something when I actually dont’.

OT1214

Qatari win could be the reason as to why we’re going for Caicedo and Mount (not forgetting Onana) - A lil far fetched (as new owners won’t equal more spending) but I like to dream here
Thats what I think too. The transfer intent has been slightly positive in the last 24 hours or so if you believe the tweets. I guess something’s cooking.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Please let this be the end-game now. I don't think I can stomach opening Redcafe.net and seeing this fecking thread-title all the time near the top.

Zora

In 5/10 years time when football is just 10 nation states competing against each other using "multi-club" operations like city, people will regret welcoming these people in without any questioning.
In 5/10 years of Sir Jim, people will regret welcoming him without any questioning as we’re hovering around midtable still in debt whilst Newcastle and City are hoovering up trophies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
How would our strategy change given our limited funds due to FFP ?

ShinjiNinja26

I’d much rather be one of the top clubs challenging for major honours than be left behind and turned into some mid table has been that reminisces about the past.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Yeah INEOS were planning to fund it by ripping off the class A shareholders. Because they can't match funds with Qatar who are a shittonne richer. Totally predictable and predicted.

RedDevilRoshi

I would be excited with this but all of us have already been here before with tweets like this so not getting my hopes up too high.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Manchester United still has £725+ Million in gross debt.

If you support INEOS or any other buyout bid that 1. Keeps the Glazers here and or 2. Doesn't clear the club debt, then you're anti-Manchester United. It's that simple.
If you're not state-ownership you are anti-United. Just say what you mean ffs.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Where’s the guy from the times? Waiting for him to confirm Bloombergs info is nonsense.
All the rubbish sources we see and you want Bloomberg to be confirmed as nonsense?

Tiber

Joel and Jim on their knees begging hedge funds for one extra high interest loan

redNATION

Bloomberg is about as concrete a source as you can get, they're used by finance professionals the world over and can be considered 99.999% reliable. I think it's close and the quiet period has been negotiations with Qatar on their latest bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.