Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulmik

United is too big for Sir Jim, and his latest quotes are evidence of that. We are not a big toy for you to enjoy, sir.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I like that he uses the word heresy as he's taking on a moral perspective here. So it can't just be business as usual (which all the rest of the quotes suggest). If you are a lifelong United fan, from the City, you cannot possibly think buying the club and not addressing the core issues would be acceptable. And if you cannot afford to do so, the right thing would be not to try to acquire the club, contrary to the cnuts currently in control of it. I do hope those most optimistic posters here on his side are correct in their predictions that "bringing the Manchester back into Manchester United" means bringing the club back to where it belongs, in the short-term as well as the long-term. And I hope there is a clear sensible succession plan with non-cnuts involved. All of which I find unlikely. Which is not to say the Qatar option is better. It's a shit show all around.

JagUTD

United is too big for Sir Jim, and his latest quotes are evidence of that. We are not a big toy for you to enjoy, sir.
I can't even come up with a sarcastic response that would do justice :lol:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Jamie Jackson doesn't know his arse from his elbow. I'd imagine that both parties know exactly what's going on then again, I know less than JJ
I'd say both sides know exactly what is going on or they know nothing. And the sale is imminent or there isn't going to be a sale. But I'm only 50% certain of that.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Hi Glazers, just wanted to record this good bye. Before working at your United Megastore I had a debt. After working at your Megastore I now have two debts, student loan and a debt i owe to my psychologist because working for you is such a miserable experience. Ps: you look like a yeti and you smell like shit.

Brophs

The One and Only
Can you even picture him in a pub?
He strikes me as the sort of cnut who has had a brick for brick replica of the boozer his grandad used to drink in his back garden, except the “lads” are Elton John, Hugh Grant, Bill Beaumont and Nigel Mansell. Though, tbf, they all strike me as that sort of cnut.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
The thing about Ratcliffe is he's very tall.

Morpheus 7

He can't talk because he signed a NDA. Then talks about meeting Glazers a few times, about Old Trafford future naming rights. He can go to the pub and meet Richard Arnold and the lads when this is over.

Talk about fatigue, why is he choosing to chat now? Strange timing, I think this is more talk to get fans on side. He will be no different to the selfish cnuts in charge, promising nothing. Should be a politician Jim Rat.

DOTA

He can't talk because he signed a NDA. Then talks about meeting Glazers a few times, about Old Trafford future naming rights. He can go to the pub and meet Richard Arnold and the lads when this is over.

Talk about fatigue, why is he choosing to chat now? Strange timing, I think this is more talk to get fans on side. He will be no different to the selfish cnuts in charge, promising nothing. Should be a politician Jim Rat.
According to our SAF is the GOAT, up the page a bit.

Its part of an open event of his book and I believe he was asked questions

Marcus

Sir Jim speaks of owning United as a hobby, as something he deserves after making his money. So that's why he is not bidding too much. If he ended his comment with words to the effect that "but I am serious in putting in the necessary investments to make it the best club in the world", I would be fine. He did not. I really hope this is a concession that his bid has been rejected. So half-hearted and non-commital. Go away. You will not be better than the Glazers.

DOTA

A very seductive Mason Mount, no less.

nangis

Tbh, now I don't care who will be the new owner, as long as the Glazers can feck off.

blackhawk747

Supports
Carrick FC
If you guys have seen the United View interview with David Hellier, one of the Bloomberg writers who broke the new of JS is confident of winning, I believe he got the source from either Raine or qatar or both since news get out of bloomberg need 2 source to confirm the validity.

1. he said the Sir jim bid has been dead in the water which we already know and he said would be suprised if he wins unless he can find a new partner with a restructure bid. If Hellier's source is from Raine, which means sir jim's bid has been heavily studied and finally deemed as invalid by the Raine.

2. Hellier said the offer from SJ is actually $5B not £5B. He don't post the number in the article because he couldn't find a second source to confirm it.

the 2 point is actually quite worrying because this figure simply imho won't be accepted the greedy Glazers. It may explain why the hold up because there is only 2 offer 1 is deemed as legally impossible and 1 is far from acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.