Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinzesight

These cnuts.

Rival fans will be pissing themselves now we are lumbered with the parasites for the foreseeable.

Maybe a last throw of the dice from Qatar to force the pricks into a decision?

Last edited:

L1nk

Qatar off to purchase another English club then? Will we be able to compete against unlimited money from another team even if we do eventually get rid of the Glazers?

I’ve seen solid arguments suggesting that our commercial might means we don’t need to be bankrolled. It just takes us being run better. But are we confident INEOS can provide that leadership? They don’t seem to be doing a good job at Nice and by all reports the men they have in place aren’t football guys either.
The problem is that the Glazers have valued us so high that even Qatar don’t want to pay it and they have unlimited funds. So what choices do we have?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Wonder which PL club they'll buy instead?

On us, the Glazers are here to stay. This was the only option that was a clean exit.

A minority, or a minority to majority, will be more drawn out and protracted then this process.
Let's hope he doesn't die before he can purchase the rest of the shares.

Mmm-Qatarian

Really glad about this news. Have already been feeling increasingly apathetic about United recently; I think a Qatari takeover might kill any investment I still have left in them.

Rolaholic

Those fecking leeches are disgusting cretins.

Nobody will ever offer more than they were offered now for a stagnating club lagging miles behind all their rivals on and off the pitch

L1nk

Yeah see there’s the issue, the Glazers don’t give a shit about the 1.7 billion that isn’t going into their pockets, you needed to bid the amount they wanted without that tacked on for them to sell, but Qatar for all their PR and bluster clearly didn’t want the club that much, even if the Glazers are egregiously greedy rats

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
@Berbaclass could you repost? Went back a couple.of pages and couldn't see it
**__Daily Muppet 13/10/23__**

*INEOS Offer*
- New discussions over the last few weeks.
- Orny & Bloomberg both stated that INEOS are in the lead over the last few days.
- INEOS want 100% of the club. (Not _just_ the Glazers shares).
- The aim was to buy out Glazers and then in the long term get those other shares.
- INEOS feel they have had a broad agreement with the Glazers for around 5 months & that it's higher than the Qatari valuation.
- However, they have had to get creative with the structure of that bid.
- There has been in person discussions over the last week.
- INEOS feel they have a viable offer on the table for the club that is acceptable for the Glazers & meets their valuation.
- It is an initial 25% offer, however, it does include route to, not just majority control, but 100% control.
- There are multiple options of how INEOS gets to that 100%.
- But this offer would be done with stipulated options in place to ensure INEOS will complete a complete 100% takeover.
- There will also be stipulations over control of certain aspects of the club. eg: Money put into the club to cover _whatever_ will indeed cover what that money has been put into.
- Simply an alternative route to 100% ownership.
- INEOS do not want a share of the club that they can then flip.

*What next?*
- INEOS will present this formally.
- We are getting to the point where the board could vote on this offer.

*Timeline?*
- Won't take that long. Potentially a few weeks or a month.
- Unsure if this would be public.
- If this isn't accepted, James believes we will just enter a dead end.

*Locker Room*
- Some players do believe there is favouritism within the squad.
- Most players, however, have remained professional.
- There are players who have raised their concern, but it's nothing unusual within a Football Club.

*Targets*
- Inácio.
- Looking at both LCB & RCB & a Case replacement.
- Looking at wingers as well after offloading Sancho.
- Won't spend big in Jan.

Dosse

Could this be a final tactic move from Qatar to get the Glazers going or was this the last we saw from the Sheikh? What do we think?

arnie_ni

They are greedy vermin. They have invested zilch. It was their dad who bought us with next to no investment.
I'm not sure how they forsee the future but I can't envisage a scenario where they end up pocketing more money than what they've turned down here

LARulz

feck the Glazer's. I am so pissed because they again won, I don't care if they got 10 billion and won that way, but winning this way is worse

Swedish_Plumber

Worst case scenario, hope the protests are as big as they can get.
Not sure it’ll come tbh. Hope so but fans didn’t seem too bothered, outside the odd march and chant.

It would’ve been apocalyptic levels at clubs like Madrid and Barca waaaay before news came out about selling.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Irrespective of what you think of Qatar as owners but it's just sad that an year down the line we are now left with the crazy thought that all we might get is a new minority owner with Glazers staying.

Woziak

We’ll their goes their hopes of ever getting £8-10 billion in the future, as no state will go anywhere near the Glazers for multiple reasons and therefore we’ve got them for at least another decade propped up by INEOS , dark days ahead.

However we do know to hear Jimmy the rat mandate. ?

Mmm-Qatarian

I'm deadly serious when I say I'd rather have us in the state we're in now than have us become another City.

I've never experience a more soulless sporting atmosphere than the Etihad. Nothing even close.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Fully expect the news that Ratcliffe withdraws shortly, Glazers aren't going anywhere and likely never had any intention to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.