Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex talionis

At this rate of progress, Sir Jim’s grandchildren are more likely to take control of a minority share of the club than Sir Jim himself.

Minority share, which by all accounts is a smaller share than a majority share.

Nothing to see here except paperwork being shuffled.

19Dan81

What has Ratcliffe being on holiday got to do with the minority investment being already agreed and "out of his hands"? Isn't that what this supposed ITK said last week? Something like "it's all agreed and out of his and the Glazers hands as it's now with the lawyers."

Some next level waffle going on. He doesn't know what he's talking about and neither does the mainstream media. I just wonder how long they can keep up this charade until the real truth comes out which is probably that Joel doesn't have the full support of the family and the shareholders for this minority investment.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
What has Ratcliffe being on holiday got to do with the minority investment being already agreed and "out of his hands"? Isn't that what this supposed ITK said last week? Something like "it's all agreed and out of his and the Glazers hands as it's now with the lawyers."

Some next level waffle going on. He doesn't know what he's talking about and neither does the mainstream media. I just wonder how long they can keep up this charade until the real truth comes out which is probably that Joel doesn't have the full support of the family and the shareholders for this minority investment.
The real next level waffle :lol:

Pes6Monster

Jean-Claude has been given a Blanc cheque to make psg's reputation whiter than white. We can't rest of our Laurent, however, and only via Patrick Stewart can we make it so.

Will Brexit Jim take back control or will the Glaziers defenestrate the deal?

strandty

Jean-Claude has been given a Blanc cheque to make psg's reputation whiter than white. We can't rest of our Laurent, however, and only via Patrick Stewart can we make it so.

Why did I read this in the style of Peter Drury?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

I love this word

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Can use a word like defenestrate but still says Glaziers.

ROFLUTION

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very left field!!!
You don't even need to change the theme song for it to be a chant

Earthworm Jim,
We Think He's Mighty Fine
Earthworm Jim,
A Hero For All Time

Earthworm,
Earthworm,
Earthworm,

Earthworm, Jim
Hooray For Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

johnnyteutonic

It's like that episode of Sopranos where Anthony Junior knows everything about the philosopher Nitsch
Can use a word like defenestrate but still says Glaziers.
I think you've both missed the joke.
Defenestrate means to remove from a window hence 'glaziers'.
Also it's Nietzsche (although can't tell if you're being earnest with that spelling or not).
Sorry for being a wanker.

ROFLUTION

I think you've both missed the joke.
Defenestrate means to remove from a window hence 'glaziers'.
Also it's Nietzsche (although can't tell if you're being earnest with that spelling or not).
Sorry for being a wanker.
You have clearly been defenestrated from watching the Sopranos.

Status
Not open for further replies.