g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coops73

On the Muppetiers podcast, Phil said there is 1.7 billion in funds set aside for investment and also full pathway to ownership will be announced at the time of the deal.
If true, I wonder if that will be on top of the 245 million already pledged (apparently).

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Muppetiers and Ben Jacobs still getting posted in here. They've known absolutely nothing throughout.

Zora

Posts like this really help to up the tone and add quality to this thread. :wenger:
Remember, critique the post not the poster.
Weren’t you banned from this thread? Not taking advice from you :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I like you berba, even if I disagree with your faith in almost any tweet.
What do you mean? The guys language was discriminatory towards younger people and I am pretty sure not for the first time. It’s just boomerish, ageist nonsense. It should be called out.

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
On the Muppetiers podcast, Phil said there is 1.7 billion in funds set aside for investment and also full pathway to ownership will be announced at the time of the deal.
What I think every time Phil is quoted:

I guess it's six more weeks then lads!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What do you mean? The guys language was discriminatory towards younger people and I am pretty sure not for the first time. It’s just boomerish, ageist nonsense. It should be called out.
What did he say that was discriminatory?

Berbaclass

What did he say that was discriminatory?
The poster has numerous times dismissed things purely because he perceives that person to be “kid who lives with their parents” or a “kid living in a basement” etc

It’s just weird.

19Dan81

- Oct 7th Hamas attacks
- Oct 8th Qatari royal family start peace negotiations and mediation between Israel and Palestine in addition to the release of hostages on both sides.
- Oct 14th Romano tweets that Jassim has withdrawn.
- Oct 28th Reuters report that Qatar has successfully negotiated the release of hostages including Amercians.
- Nov 24th - Nov 30th Temporary ceasefire negotiated.

During this time the media have been pushing the Ratcliffe deal daily and constantly pushing back announcement days and providing excuses as to why it's not yet done. Prior to those attacks, Jassim's consortium were quoted as stating that they're prepared to play the long game and remain committed to the deal. The share price was above $20 following the reports of a deal being close to being done prior to those Oct 7th attacks and some people close to the royal family had suggested it was a done deal. Priorities clearly changed after that date and Manchester United wasn't at the top of that for obvious reasons. This gave the Glazers time to see and work with Ratcliffe on this minority offer while he was the only person currently at the table but it doesn't mean that they will accept it, especially if they feel the Qatari's will return once a permanent peace has been established in the region.

The leaking of the tender offer price for shares is a surefire way to blow up a deal or to show that the deal is off. Ratcliffe isn't buying a minority stake next week - when have the Glazers ever been in a rush to do anything? They have an offer for 8x revenue and 2x market value on a depreciating asset that requires billions of pounds of investment in a sport that has just hit its ceiling on TV money. The latest deal gave broadcaster(s) Sky 50% more games for basically the same money they paid in the previous cycle meaning each game is costing Sky around 30% less than it has previously and that's for the next 6 years. The 3pm blackout remains until at least the start of the next decade. For the Glazers to stay they're going to have to spend money and invest where there isn't growth and substantial risk. And they're not going to dilute their shares for investment - anyone who suggests that has zero clue what they're talking about.

I think they're waiting for a full sale and the media push for this Ratcliffe deal is a way to calm the fans and the stock market regarding the process to show that it is still moving ahead but in reality it's just delay tactics while they wait until the Qatari consortium are ready to seal the deal. The factual clues are there.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
- Oct 7th Hamas attacks
- Oct 8th Qatari royal family start peace negotiations and mediation between Israel and Palestine in addition to the release of hostages on both sides.
- Oct 14th Romano tweets that Jassim has withdrawn.
- Oct 28th Reuters report that Qatar has successfully negotiated the release of hostages including Amercians.
- Nov 24th - Nov 30th Temporary ceasefire negotiated.

During this time the media have been pushing the Ratcliffe deal daily and constantly pushing back announcement days and providing excuses as to why it's not yet done. Prior to those attacks, Jassim's consortium were quoted as stating that they're prepared to play the long game and remain committed to the deal. The share price was above $20 following the reports of a deal being close to being done prior to those Oct 7th attacks and some people close to the royal family had suggested it was a done deal. Priorities clearly changed after that date and Manchester United wasn't at the top of that for obvious reasons. This gave the Glazers time to see and work with Ratcliffe on this minority offer while he was the only person currently at the table but it doesn't mean that they will accept it, especially if they feel the Qatari's will return once a permanent peace has been established in the region.

The leaking of the tender offer price for shares is a surefire way to blow up a deal or to show that the deal is off. Ratcliffe isn't buying a minority stake next week - when have the Glazers ever been in a rush to do anything? They have an offer for 8x revenue and 2x market value on a depreciating asset that requires billions of pounds of investment in a sport that has just hit its ceiling on TV money. The latest deal gave broadcaster(s) Sky 50% more games for basically the same money they paid in the previous cycle meaning each game is costing Sky around 30% less than it has previously and that's for the next 6 years. The 3pm blackout remains until at least the start of the next decade. For the Glazers to stay they're going to have to spend money and invest where there isn't growth and substantial risk. And they're not going to dilute their shares for investment - anyone who suggests that has zero clue what they're talking about.

I think they're waiting for a full sale and the media push for this Ratcliffe deal is a way to calm the fans and the stock market regarding the process to show that it is still moving ahead but in reality it's just delay tactics while they wait until the Qatari consortium are ready to seal the deal. The factual clues are there.
Get help.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The poster has numerous times dismissed things purely because he perceives that person to be “kid who lives with their parents” or a “kid living in a basement” etc

It’s just weird.
Don't think that's derogatory to kids. Also a lot of fakers are kids. I wouldn't read into it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Of course it is his tone is looking down on younger people simply because they are young.
No he's eluding to the fact that trolls tend to be younger people. I don't think he's looking down on young people anymore than supporters look down upon old people when they accuse them of "dinosaur" views for example.

Berbaclass

No he's eluding to the fact that trolls tend to be younger people. I don't think he's looking down on young people anymore than supporters look down upon old people when they accuse them of "dinosaur" views for example.
That is also discriminatory

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That is also discriminatory
Yes, but if the views are dinosaur like it's not because they're old but because they are genuinely being a dinosaur.

In much the same way, if the muppetiers bloke is actually some young dude rehashing public info then it's not an unfair comment to pass.

Berbaclass

Yes, but if the views are dinosaur like it's not because they're old but because they are genuinely being a dinosaur.

In much the same way, if the muppetiers bloke is actually some young dude rehashing public info then it's not an unfair comment to pass.
I disagree.

Berbaclass

I know you do - but the bio is clearly just BS not showing any credentials and his pic does literally look like some kid that would sit in a basement and chat shit.

https://www.muppetiers.com/journalists/james/
The guy is in his mid thirties. Has kids etc.

I don’t see why people have to use his appearance or perception of age as a reason to slate him. Slate him for what he says.

Media in general is changing and trending lower obviously people can’t handle it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The guy is in his mid thirties. Has kids etc.

I don’t see why people have to use his appearance or perception of age as a reason to slate him. Slate him for what he says.

Media in general is changing and trending lower obviously people can’t handle it.
I think you're missing it again. No one is saying he's literally a kid. But that he's doing what kid would do, which is make a website chat shite and pull in gullable views.

I know we have polar opposite views and I don't mean to disrespect yours. You're a good lad :)

Berbaclass

I think you're missing it again. No one is saying he's literally a kid. But that he's doing what kid would do, which is make a website chat shite and pull in gullable views.

I know we have polar opposite views and I don't mean to disrespect yours. You're a good lad :)
You’re giving too much benefit of the doubt I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.