Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loon

:lol:
I don’t get the urgency. It doesn’t matter if it happens New Year, it will make little difference. I’m sure they have still been involved in decisions for January.

Perhaps it is better United make a fresh start in 2024.

croadyman

I don’t get the urgency. It doesn’t matter if it happens New Year, it will make little difference. I’m sure they have still been involved in decisions for January.

Perhaps it is better United make a fresh start in 2024.
Just would have been nice to get some confirmation before the new year

RedUnited86

Just would have been nice to get some confirmation before the new year
And then when that arrives, you'll be craving confirmation that it's been given the thumbs up by the Premier League, then something else etc

Relax, chill, it'll happen.

miliebrowndivorceattorney

jimmy next week and his goddamn christmas announcement. Lets keep the glazers. He is a fraud, worse than the Glazers, only interested in the stock exchange.

Yakuza_devils

We desperately need a saviour! Just when I thought it can't get any worse, we were humiliated by Moyes stone age football.

Yorke to Cole

Surely the title of this discussion needs changing?

Another load of tripe being spouted out...... on and off the pitch.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
ETH is in trouble once Jim comes in. He ain’t afraid to sack managers when things are going bad. He’s had a few at nice

macheda14

He's free to walk.

The fact we are relying on him to sort us out is deeply embarrassing.
Is it though? Any club with bad ownership is relying on better ownership to sort it out. Weirdly I’d say the converse the fact we have the glazers makes everything far less embarrassing because we have a legitimate excuse.

acrebo

Will he get the full saying in sacking and hiring managers as he only has 25%? Or would he still need the final word from glazers
The media seem to be suggesting he’ll have full responsibility for the footballing side of the business. Why would the Glazers start caring now about who manages the side when they clearly haven’t for the last decade?

DownRiver

People need to understand the big picture here: over the last 10 years, one decision in changing the CEO to Ed Woodward has led to small subsequent decisions which led to the demise of United. We all know what these decisions were in terms of lack of expertise and experience of football operations and recruitment.

The only way we can undo this is by making big decisions in putting people with correct expertise and experience which lead to small decisions being made and accumulating for a return to footballing excellence.

To be honest, what makes this a spectacular failure is that clubs may fail because of failed recruitment due to needing to stay within limited funds, we have spent as much as City, but the return has been awful.

Loon

:lol:
I have a feeling the new football people will have already looked at it and have decided what to do with Ten Hag.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I would think Ratcliffe will be involved in the ultimate decision. Blanc will make his recommendation and I imagine so will the other football people.
He will give the sign off yes, but the decision will be made by footballing people such as Blanc and someone like Ashworth etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.