Club World Cup 2019 | Liverpool World Champions

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
This ref is the worst I have seen in a long time.

Keita clearly fouled on edge of the area, no foul.

Hendo pulled down in the penalty area - foul given the other way.

Mane held on the break, foul to flamengo and yellow for mane.

Just the tip of the iceberg too. Utter rubbish.
You’ll still win.

always_hoping

I really do not understand why fans in England underestimate this trophy, which is the pinnacle of the sport?
Not sure if that is a serious or a tongue in cheek comment?

It's far from the pinnacle sport. Premier league and champions league titles well ahead of this title.

MysticRed

Supports
Liverpool
Stats are b
Based on what, exactly?

Tell us which team has more shots, more on target, more possession, more passes, better passing accuracy, less fouls and more corners.
stats are not everything. I could shoot at every opportunity but does not mean anything.

More of a feel watching the game. But the tactical fouling and falling over by Flamengo will make it difficult.

kidbob

Stats are b

stats are not everything. I could shoot at every opportunity but does not mean anything.

More of a feel watching the game. But the tactical fouling and falling over by Flamengo will make it difficult.
:lol::lol: Welcome to playing against Liverpool.

IrishRedDevil

Stats are b

Stats aren’t everything, but there is literally no stat in your favour, not even passing accuracy. Yet you said you are the beter team. It was an even half, with Flamengo being more in control, you weren’t the better team at anything.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Not sure if that is a serious or a tongue in cheek comment?

It's far from the pinnacle sport. Premier league and champions league titles well ahead of this title.
No two game tournament is the pinnacle of anything. Like Klopp said, ‘no one in Europe cares about it’.
ok but you do not get an invitation to play this game, same as the european super cup... that’s the real treble!

MysticRed

Supports
Liverpool
Expecting Simeone fully doing this both legs in February, I can’t believe he (he!!!) will play the same convoluted but progressive football he is trying right now.
I will not argue with that. I am expecting those sort of Simone tactics!

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Very even first half imo. We created the better chances I thought, but flamengo played better overall.

Strong start here to the second half.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Baffled how this is still 0-0.

Thought Flamengo were going to be ripped apart in opening ten but they've grown into it and look as likely to score as Liverpool now.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Personally I don’t put any weight on a one off game like the European Supercup, especially with the majority of the best teams playing in the CL.
But not all of them.

That's the part I like about this tournament.

Classical Mechanic

Still, I like getting to play the South American champions.
It will be a feather in Liverpool’s cap to win it because United are the only English side to win it. Chelsea being the only European side not to win it in the past 10 years but in pure sporting terms it’s far from the pinnacle.

Asger

Liverpool will score 2 goals in last 10 minutes. I'm sure of it.

always_hoping

Stopped watching this game at half time. Are the stats correct, 81 minutes played and Liverpool finally got their first shot on target in the match?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
It will be a feather in Liverpool’s cap to win it because United are the only English side to win it. Chelsea being the only European side not to win it in the past 10 years but in pure sporting terms it’s far from the pinnacle.
United always do things first! :D

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Ref is a joke. Gets conned every time.

Terminator

How are Flamengo playing? Expecting Liverpools fitness to easily overpower them in the last 10 mins or extra time.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
How the feck does a keeper get cramps?