g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Club World Cup 2019 | Liverpool World Champions

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wow Diego Ribas....that's one for the forgotten players thread. :lol: What happened to Paulo Guerrero btw, thought he played for Flamengo.

Anyway feels to me the luck/run of the ball Liverpool had at times in premier league this season has been balanced out in this game. Astounding they haven't scored yet.

If this went straight to pens I'd fancy Flamengo to take this but with the fatigue they're getting think extra time will be their undoing.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Flamengo look gassed. Reckon we're taking this one.

King Andow

Flamengo players falling at every opportunity since the start, what a joke. Ref is shite too.

Classical Mechanic

United always do things first! :D
I think English sides struggle in the comp because it’s always hosted in much warmer climates on the other side of the world and comes in the busy Christmas period so managers have to think about squad management. United failed to win it in 99 but won it in 08.

AaronRedDevil

Wait what? It IS a foul though. Just not in the penalty area but a free kick just outside the box. Decision doesn't make any sense.

binary bot
That reply looked like Mane just fecked it without contact