Gaming COD4 (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare) - XB360/PS3/PC

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
Serious question..

what do you have assigned as the button to hold your breath or hold still when zooming in using a sniper?
Yeah that's shift (also sprint).

WASD to move, 1/2 to switch weapons,
z to prone,
left ctrl to toggle crouch (dont have to hold it down to crouch),
left shift to run/hold breath with sniper rifle,
G for grenade, space for jump
Q and E for lean
R for reload.

Oh and N for Justice Goggles (Night Vision)

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
What a beautiful game. Spent far too much time playing this on the PS3, arguably the most fun I've ever had on one video game, however it seems on PS3 it is very much still playable online again! I don't know what happened, perhaps there was a price reduction but there's many people playing it again without all the hacks. Great stuff!

Sw33t

Really? This is the one COD game I have on PS3 and i used to bloody love it. Went on it a wee while back and it was full of flying people and shite. Thought it'd be like that constantly now, but if it's not as you say I may have to give it a crack sometime soon.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Anybody still have this on 360?
I'd love to play again even just in a private lobby if all the matches are full of hackers. Just played a couple of free for alls and it was fine but maybe it's worse on the team playlists.

JmRssll555

COD4 was the most fun I've had on any game with my PS3 - except from offline multiplayer FIFA maybe.

I spent hours and hours playing it online after I smashed through the campaign mode in two sittings. Certainly no Call of Duty game has been nearly as good since, even though there have clearly been big improvements made in most areas. I don't know why, but COD4 was just perfect.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The mission where you're in the ghillie suit was awesome. My favourite CoD game. Had a great story and an excellent multi-player mode.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I think they lost the balance after COD4.. too many gadgets and special perks, too many killstreaks.

binary bot
I think they lost the balance after COD4.. too many gadgets and special perks, too many killstreaks.
Yup. They'll never top this game...simplicity is best! Although there was a few things that could've been removed. One of my big hopes with next gen is that they somehow re-release this with the enhanced security that the newer editions have. The pointless modding on the 360 is awful.