College Football Season Begins...

FLASHWOK

Flash...ahhhaaa..etc etc
Coldplay is good? You are saying bullshits...U fuc
Raoul said:
They are definitely about as bad as I've seen them in recent memory (even though they beat UM).

I hope Miami get a new HC or OC this offseason. Coker just doesn't do it for me and a good many of Canes fans.

yeah...Coker is a bizarre choice...seems like a nice guy, but I think the canes need a young enthusiastic coach

they really need to do something about their ofense because there is no reason with their talent level that they should be struggling.

and FSU will lose a lot of seniors this year and may be worse next year.

Jens

talking of the noles ... these 2 girls will be in may´s playboy ...

Jens

this is just plain pathetic ... fire barnett!

Jens

and reggie bush has almost 200 rushing 4 minutes before the end of the 2nd quarter ...

Jens

new cu coach probably is dan hawkins and devin hester is gonna turn pro.

Jens

did anyone watch the asu/rutgers game last night and how good was derek hagan? people are raving about him today.

kennyj

Jens said:
did anyone watch the asu/rutgers game last night and how good was derek hagan? people are raving about him today.
I saw it. It was a pretty good game. Hagen is good and will make somebody happy on draft day. I also liked the QB on State. Rutger's FG kicker Ito is pretty good also; DE Neill and FB Leonard were good also.

Not much defense - guys were running down the sideline and nobody would even bother to push them out of bounds. A record for offense in a bowl game.

Jack

So who will be the big draft picks to look out for in 2006?

I know very little about the college game but even I know that Reggie Bush is pretty much nailed on for number one pick. Other than that - I know Leinart is having another year at school - I have no idea. The only other player I recognise is Lendale White (I think that's his name), whose in the shadows of Bush at USC from the limited highlights I have seen, and I've no idea how far away he is from the draft. So who will be the next Shaun Merrimen?

Jens

flashie, marcello ... no pre game trash talk? im disappointed, boys ... really am

go sc!

Nearco

youth team player
Jack said:
So who will be the big draft picks to look out for in 2006?

I know very little about the college game but even I know that Reggie Bush is pretty much nailed on for number one pick. Other than that - I know Leinart is having another year at school - I have no idea. The only other player I recognise is Lendale White (I think that's his name), whose in the shadows of Bush at USC from the limited highlights I have seen, and I've no idea how far away he is from the draft. So who will be the next Shaun Merrimen?
Houston will surely trade their number one pick, their one top class player is a RB.

As for tonight, go Longhorns.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
FLASHWOK said:
Well, Texas vs. Ohio State was a great game, but proved several things.

1. There is a gulf in class between these two teams and USC. Each of these teams would get their heads handed to them by USC.
Flash...now that I see you have returned, how do you explain this?

Come offer us your opinions and views...you know you would show up in this thread had USC won.

Burnt orange...ain't it beautiful?
:D