Community Shield 2020 - Arsenal vs Liverpool - Saturday(29th August)

Sylar

Martinez is such a good keeper. I'll be surprised if they drop him for Leno

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Not sure why Marko Grujic is not getting a look in the Liverpool midfield. With the right coaching he can be a great addition to their starting eleven.
He's nothing player, if there was some quality Klopp would've given him chance already.

Last edited:

Amarsdd

is it me or do Arsenal always go into a new season extremely positive from the pov of their fans and even oppo fans like ooh they're gonna do something?

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
is it me or do Arsenal always go into a new season extremely positive from the pov of their fans and even oppo fans like ooh they're gonna do something?
I would kind of agree. I think last season was it against Burnley? We played scintillating football...party tricks were kinda out and Ceballos looked like a baller.

vodrake

Recent years it does feel like they start and end the season very well, just seems to be the middle bit where it all falls apart for them

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I really hope we keep Maitland-Niles. He's not the most flashy of players but it looks like he's turning into a solid 7/10 player that every squad could use.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
He finished the season late with your lot, no? You of all people should know
His last game for us was the loss to Liverpool on 22nd July. He didn't play v Wolves on the last day, v Arsenal in the FA Cup final or the Bayern game.

Anyway, even the Chelsea players who did finish the season late (even the "oldies" like Azpi & Giroud) played today.

SATA

His last game for us was the loss to Liverpool on 22nd July. He didn't play v Wolves on the last day, v Arsenal in the FA Cup final or the Bayern game.

Anyway, even the Chelsea players who did finish the season late (even the "oldies" like Azpi & Giroud) played today.
Fair enough mate