g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Community Shield 2020 - Arsenal vs Liverpool - Saturday(29th August)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They need to find ways of jazzing it up, like setting the ball on fire, or adding bears onto the pitch, or maybe even making the goals a few metres wider and higher.

Maybe even allow the managers to play?
Like that fight in Anchorman....

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I like the retro collar/sleeves on the Liverpool shirt but that weird bit at the back makes it look like it's on the wrong way round

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
I mean we both know your tactics with Henry and Barca’s tactics with Messi have been far more expansive than this.
I think it's a bit unfair to judge right now.

Auba is a world class player can't deny that. But we don't have Lacazette, Pepe, Martinelli, Ozil & Willian who can have a claim to first team spot. Plus I don't think we've finished our transfer spending yet.

As an Arsenal fan I don't think our biggest problem is up front anyway.

AaronRedDevil

Really wish the CS had actual stakes. Like the winner starts the season with 3 points or something.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't worry Brewster, nice little kiss from Jones will cheer you up :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
They need to find ways of jazzing it up, like setting the ball on fire, or adding bears onto the pitch, or maybe even making the goals a few metres wider and higher.

Maybe even allow the managers to play?
Make the ball a bomb with a 10 minute timer. If it goes into the net the timer resets. If not, BOOM! Still limited to 3 subs also.

90 + 5min

Make change for penalties in 92min
Put on youngster
Get pressure on him
Penalty miss

Superunknown

Make the ball a bomb with a 10 minute timer. If it goes into the net the timer resets. If not, BOOM! Still limited to 3 subs also.
Footbomb sounds like a wicked sport, tbf.

The timer keeps going when the bombs goes out of play, too. So, those bombboys need to watch out, too.