Cop in America doing a bad job, again

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
But I thought you were all about making wild assumptions about others. “I call it like I see it.”, right?
No it’s not a wild assumption. They are looking to blame the police for her death. I wasn’t even really judging them because it’s normal when grieving.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
No it’s not a wild assumption. They are looking to blame the police for her death. I wasn’t even really judging them because it’s normal when grieving.
No, you said they were looking for a payday, as if they should view the death of their loved one as an ATM. If you ha actually said just the above we would have been in agreement.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
No, you said they were looking for a payday, as if they should view the death of their loved one as an ATM. If you ha actually said just the above we would have been in agreement.
Yes I realized I jumped the gun and edited that I should wait until all the facts and investigations are complete before my post, as I usually try to do.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This argument deflated quicker than the Austro-Hungarian empire.
Google tells me the AHE lasted 50 years. Not sure we could have kept it up that long. Likely I would gone senile first, hell my wife tells me I’m already half way there.

Halftrack

Thank fecking christ she only sustained minor injuries.

Cowardly motherfecker was actually willing to risk the life of kids to avoid being bitten by a dog.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Thank fecking christ she only sustained minor injuries.

Cowardly motherfecker was actually willing to risk the life of kids to avoid being bitten by a dog.
The amount of stories you see of cops shooting dogs is remarkable. Makes me wonder if a hatred/fear of dogs is a prerequisite for the job.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Ain’t watching that.

Are the kid & dog okay?
According to reddit he missed the dog and fragments from the bullet lodged themselves in the kids head, narrowly missing her eyes.

The call was related to a suicidal father who was upstairs, not on the ground floor where the wife and kids were waiting for the police to help.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
According to reddit he missed the dog and fragments from the bullet lodged themselves in the kids head, narrowly missing her eyes.

The call was related to a suicidal father who was upstairs, not on the ground floor where the wife and kids were waiting.
Dear god, what an asshole.

Halftrack

From what I've been able to piece together, the only consequences he faced was being fired. A judge ruled he was immune from prosecution, saying the officer was within his rights to fire those shots.

A child was injured, and could have been killed, but that's a small price to pay to prevent a coward from maybe being bitten by a dog, apparently.
The amount of stories you see of cops shooting dogs is remarkable. Makes me wonder if a hatred/fear of dogs is a prerequisite for the job.
A worrying number of them have resulted in an innocent person getting killed or wounded as well.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
From what I've been able to piece together, the only consequences he faced was being fired. A judge ruled he was immune from prosecution, saying the officer was within his rights to fire those shots.

A child was injured, and could have been killed, but that's a small price to pay to prevent a coward from maybe being bitten by a dog, apparently.

A worrying number of them have resulted in an innocent person getting killed or wounded as well.
95% of dogs are better humans than 45% of humans, so the odds says the cop should do have shots himself.

The Firestarter

Is that SOP? If there is dog on the scene, proceed to discharge service weapon in dog.
God forbid something happens to their K9s though, probably send the SWAT team.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
At least no one died in these instances (not for the lack of trying in the first clip)...

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Grown ass men throwing a tantrum because of a vaccine. Jesus christ.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Only 34 placed on unpaid leave so far, let's see how the 'blue flu' changes that number over the next couple of days.