Could they void the PL due to the Coronavirus? | No | Resuming June 17th

TheReligion

Abusive
So what do the FA and PL do about this? United signed him until the end of the season to replace Rashford and have been paying for his services. If the season restarts we are weakened through no fault of our own if we lose him.

Where's the fairness and integrity here? The season is broken.

Renegade

So what do the FA and PL do about this? United signed him until the end of the season to replace Rashford and have been paying for his services. If the season restarts we are weakened through no fault of our own if we lose him.

I agree there’s no fairness but like you said we signed him to replace Rashford and Rashford will back if we restart.
Fairness and Integrity are words we need to stop associating with football for the next few seasons due to the virus.

djembatheking

Don`t worry about it , its not important , as long as Liverpool win the league .

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
At this stage I'd nearly celebrate Liverpool lifting the trophy myself if it meant I could walk on to a pitch and play ninety minutes again.
The longer it goes on the less I care about watching football and the more I just want to play again

arnie_ni

Sums the scousers up.

Offended by eveything, ashamed of nothing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

We get Rashford back who we'd otherwise have been without for most of the season.

bleedred

So if the league cannot be continued and decided on ppg, what about fa cup? Is that just gonna be just swept under the rug cause the scouse are out of it?

clarkydaz

Believe me mate if Liverpool were only 5 points clear it would be definitely in the bag with you lot, have you forgotten the going to win the league songs in the year of the great slip ? Every Liverpool fan I knew were saying it was done which is what added to the huge comedy factor of slippy Steve and the belief of goal difference at Crystal Palace , even rushing to get the ball and get on with the game at 3-0 only to totally implode and give us 3-3 Crystanbul. The absolute masters of being gobshites (just punch gobshite into google maps for proof and see where it takes you). It happened again this year with Carragher and Keano where Carragher was trying to convince Keano that this Liverpool team were better than Uniteds treble team , Keane just said lets see your trophies at the end of the season and within weeks Liverpool were bombed out of the FA cup and the Champions league even though , as Michael Owen (another gobshite) said they pumped Atletico.
:lol:

ah yes, Owen saying the Atletico players would be in shellshock in awe of the team they just turfed out out the CL

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Sums the scousers up.

Offended by eveything, ashamed of nothing.
What's that exchange actually about?
I clicked into it and there's a premier league statement that sort of says nothing

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So if the league cannot be continued and decided on ppg, what about fa cup? Is that just gonna be just swept under the rug cause the scouse are out of it?
One of many questions to answer!
Let's see how they sort relegation out first when they finally get it into their heads there won't be any more games played.

Sigma

Don't you follow that voiding the season would cause United issues and deny us two trophies and euro qualification? Nothing self serving about that from where I'm sat. I think many just want this madness to end as the season is broken anyway. Integrity gone. You do get that right?

You keep repeating yourself about how many points you are ahead but mathematically is irrelevant. You've not won anything yet and you might never win it the way things are going (you'll be awarded it instead)
I mean if you read this thread, you would know what the majority of the fanbase on here would rather.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/cl-...ying-in-el-and-liverpool-losing-title.453795/

djembatheking

:lol:

ah yes, Owen saying the Atletico players would be in shellshock in awe of the team they just turfed out out the CL
I`ve just edited my post , it is gobshites you have to punch into google maps , I didn`t realise you needed the `s` on the end but you obviously do cos there is so many of them.

Tibs

It's on Sportbible on Insta

'The Governments saying bring back football to boost the morale of the nation, I don't give a feck about the nations mood. Peoples lives are at risk! Football shouldn't be spoken about till the numbers have dropped massively. It's bollocks' Danny Rose

arnie_ni

I clicked into it and there's a premier league statement that sort of says nothing
He said void the cl, health before football then got all defensive when someone asked him if the thinks it should be the same for the prem

Slysi17

The discussion on here was very much the same. Now we'll have the same again with a few weeks' delay. I don't know when exactly the Premier League continues but it's very naive at this point (and the Bundesliga continuing, as well as La Liga and Serie A preparing to the same does matter) to assume that it won't. Everything that's happening behind the scenes makes this pretty clear, just as it did in Germany.
Also to make a prediction about how this virus will evolve is also silly. Scientists have a general consensus that we don't know enough about this virus to make predictions about what will happen in a months time.

'The Governments saying bring back football to boost the morale of the nation, I don't give a feck about the nations mood. Peoples lives are at risk! Football shouldn't be spoken about till the numbers have dropped massively. It's bollocks' Danny Rose
fair play to him. Well done.

personally no one I know gives two hoots about football. Yes, we would all rather be watching a match on the weekend, but aside from the obvious, I’d much rather be working and spending time with my family.

this idea that playing glorified friendlies that 90% of people don’t want to watch is going to lift the mood of the nation is utter BS.

TheReligion

Abusive
What sort of form will Ighalo be in 2months after last playing?
I don't know but we've been paying for him for two months and he's not played and now he's going back to his parent club and leaving us with an unfit Rashford and an option down.

How is that fair and how does that not make a mockery of the rest of the season?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't know but we've been paying for him for two months and he's not played and now he's going back to his parent club and leaving us with an unfit Rashford and an option down.

How is that fair and how does that not make a mockery of the rest of the season?
Going back in July.
Let's see if there's actually any games still played out before worrying too much. The smart money is still on it being too difficult.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Isn't Rashford recovered by now? Surely he'd be ready by June 1st?
Also If Rashford is back, the we have our options.
Lastly, the rest of the league season is a complete mockery, no matter what way it ends: covid19 wasn't fair. Life isn't fair. Not being able to hold onto Igalho is way down on the list for fairness!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

I agree with him 100%. Especially if that also means Liverpool* get denied the title.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yes I saw this somewhere too.

I think the plan was to have 3 matches a day in the same stadium?
You see I thought the idea was for St Georges Park to do that e.g. you play fixtures like Villa/Wolves and Man. United/Leicester there. Got hotels on site and plenty of training pitches.

Don't know if there's a training ground like that in the south, do Chelsea or Spurs have a team hotel on their training ground?

I don't really get why half the teams would get to play on their home ground and other half couldn't. If you're playing BCD either play all games at the home teams's ground to at least get a small sense of "normality" or every single team has to play at a neutral venue so none has an advantage.

Of course security is an issue I get that particuarly if lockdown is further reduced in June/July.

Man of Steel

Smashed it!!
I'm doubting people's commitment to Sparkle Motion
No of course not but there's a lot of posting in this thread based on agenda. It's typical football tribalism (which Liverpool fans are as bad as anyone for).

My girlfriend won't let me shave it. What a hair-nazi.
Yes, this is true, but dare I remind you and others that this is not a neutral football forum online with equal treatment for all clubs and fans, this is a Manchester United forum, and I think some of the liverpool* fans on here are forgetting that they don't have the freedom to swan around arguing or taking the piss because the title is nearly* won...

Come on Klopper, you have to see that if liverpool fc had a big forum like the caf, and they had Man Utd fans on there, it would be the same there as it is here, and rightfully so. They could and should be able to keep united fans to a respectful behaviour policy or something, which is what is being broken here on the caf at the moment by a certain number of scousers.

I wouldn't even want to spend much time on a liverpool forum anyway, let alone have the mentality of a few of the relentless arguing liverpool fans in this thread.

I'm still surprised the staff on here haven't done more to keep this thread and some of the repetitive unsavoury posting to a minimum at times.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I've long wondered why rival fans spend so much time on here, but I'm told their websites are crap in comparison. So we take it as a compliment really.

Just personally I couldn't imagine hanging about on a Liverpool forum so often under any circumstance.
This forum is easily one of the best around for general football chat imo. United's global pull around the world helps which is evident with the fans on here from Italy, Spain and Germany who contribute to those leagues threads. Then you have guys like @Gio (Rangers fan) in the euro 96 thread making fantastic analysis on the way football was played at the time.

When I first joined I did post a little in the general United forum but quickly realised that really shouldn't be a place for a non-United fan to be posting huge amounts but don't see the issue on this forum, take it as a compliment as you say.

Will have a look to see what the general football forum on chairboys.net is like tomorrow. ;)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You see I thought the idea was for St Georges Park to do that e.g. you play fixtures like Villa/Wolves and Man. United/Leicester there. Got hotels on site and plenty of training pitches.

Don't know if there's a training ground like that in the south, do Chelsea or Spurs have a team hotel on their training ground?

I don't really get why half the teams would get to play on their home ground and other half couldn't. If you're playing BCD either play all games at the home teams's ground to at least get a small sense of "normality" or every single team has to play at a neutral venue so none has an advantage.

Of course security is an issue I get that particuarly if lockdown is further reduced in June/July.
I don't know if it's a hotel as such but we have some form of accomodation as i remember hearing AVB was regularly staying there.

reddevilchennai

On Skysports there was an article about null and void of CL and lots of the Liverpool cnuts wanted it to be voided but they don't need PL to be voided.

There were comments like Liverpool PL and CL champions 2020/2021. There Liverpool hypocrite morons live in a different world.

Darlington Padgett

Hard to see any teams that can still get relegated agreeing to start playing again. It will be interest to see if the players want to start playing again.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I don't know if it's a hotel as such but we have some form of accomodation as i remember hearing AVB was regularly staying there.
Chelsea actually have two hotels on site, or at least two buildings that have hotel accommodation.