Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

He can’t stand the thought of Messi tearing up the CL again. PSG will be in the semi’s at least, and will possibly win it. Juve won’t get near it imo. Ronaldo has no chance of winning any individual awards staying at Juve, he has to win the CL again.
Allegri has taken them to the final before there’s no reason why he can’t do it again. They have a lot of good players.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Why is this happening late in the window? And why is he so eager to leave Juve? Seems a but more than them just not being good enough
Initially it seemed like Juve wanted to rebuild and get him off the wage bill but then juve confirmed Ronaldo is staying, so this leaving scenario have been initiated by Ronaldo’s camp.

I’d guess it’s because Messi’s moved to PSG and Ronaldo wants a team as competitive as them to try and win another couple leagues/UCL and maybe even a Balon d’Or.

Thats how I see it now anyway.

Dudu

Still think it's posturing of some sort.
But it is hanging about as a story.
Thought it was a absolute non-starter of a story from the beginning, but man, I really dont know anymore. Starting to waiver a bit.

How do you see it ending?

M Bison

Supports
York City
Imagine the scenes if after all of this he actually does come to Utd. Even at this age no other transfer would get me quite as excited as a Ronaldo return.
it would be very interesting indeed, I suspect all the people in this thread slating him, saying he isn’t a Utd legend and will flop anyway, will U-turn rapid time!

Tarrou

So were Andy Cole and Denis Law? Once they leave, feck them. Can play for whoever. Players come and go. The club is the fans.
I’m not denying you or anyone else their right to not give a shit, I’m saying, some fans do, and it’s pretty easy to understand why even if you don’t.

Zoo

Well if this is true I want the club to stop posting about him, former teammates to stop talking about him and calling him Cristiano. He has ruined his legacy.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not sure if you've got tweets or what but it's over. Cristiano is 100% leaving juventus. Just completely broke the relationship with juventus, cleaned his locker in the dressing room and everything. He's not playing for juventus anymore

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Imagine he leaves Juve for City and Juve end up winning the UCL :lol:
Won't lie, I could live with that scenario. :)

Definitely seems as though talks broken down

Translation:

Even the latest updates go in one direction: total break between the #Juve And #CR7// Tonight the situation is even clearer - major split between Juve and CR7
@GoalItalia
@goal
It will go through, this is not Charlie Kane leading the negotiation.

jamesjimmybyrondean

He can’t stand the thought of Messi tearing up the CL again. PSG will be in the semi’s at least, and will possibly win it. Juve won’t get near it imo. Ronaldo has no chance of winning any individual awards staying at Juve, he has to win the CL again.
Initially it seemed like Juve wanted to rebuild and get him off the wage bill but then juve confirmed Ronaldo is staying, so this leaving scenario have been initiated by Ronaldo’s camp.

I’d guess it’s because Messi’s moved to PSG and Ronaldo wants a team as competitive as them to try and win another couple leagues/UCL and maybe even a Balon d’Or.

Yeah Messi getting all the attention.
Would be very weird to be that obsessed with Messi. I just don't want to jump to conclusion that that's the reason. But seeing how this all started after Messi left then its possible.

TsuWave

Well if this is true I want the club to stop posting about him, former teammates to stop talking about him and calling him Cristiano. He has ruined his legacy.
you guys are so weird :lol:

choccy77

So why not move to Arsenal then?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Not sure if you've got tweets or what but it's over. Cristiano is 100% leaving juventus. Just completely broke the relationship with juventus, cleaned his locker in the dressing room and everything. He's not playing for juventus anymore
Is that true or paper talk?

redmanx

Thought it was a absolute non-starter of a story from the beginning, but man, I really dont know anymore. Starting to waiver a bit.

How do you see it ending?
I hope he doesnt move to City; hes always said SAF was like a father to him and has never shown anything but respect to both him and United. It wont change my opinion of Ronaldo if he does but I'll be diasappointed in him.

Fooza

Some fans actually in denial that this ain't happening :lol: It's Ronaldo, come on. I'm just annoyed that at the start of the transfer window we actually were making a statement but now falling flat on our asses in catching chelsea and city.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Probably pissed of being treated like a slave.

el3mel

Football is so fecking weird. If anyone told me back when Messi and Ronaldo were playing at Barca at Madrid that several years later both will play for PSG and Man City, I would have laughed my arse off it.

choccy77

I'm confused, this morning it was confirmed Ronaldo accepted the contract.

So why tonight are they discussing it?

Ronaldo had to have agreed it before any bid was made. Some people are so stupid the way they report these stories.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Messi leaving Barcelona and Ronaldo playing for Manchester United rivals. Messi playing with Ramos and Ronaldo playing for Pep. This window is bizzare

choccy77

What a ridiculous and horrible end to this transfer window for fecks sake :lol: :(
Football is going the way where transfer fees will not exist any longer and players will sign a contract for large wages and once up either negotiate or walk away for free and bigger wages.

This is how those big agents are going to get around whatever restrictions were going to be put in place over agents fees.

Clubs will literally just lease a player now going forward.

It's no coincidence it's happening with the big players and Haaland will be the exception where the club will make some money as an agreement to allow him to move on.

Italian clubs only want to loan players now and charge a fortune the other way as they are broke.

el3mel

I would like to hear Juve's fans opinion on this. Kinda feel like they won't mind him leaving all honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.