Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
People posting they dont want him might aswell give up on football.

It's a fantastic football romance story, who cares if it doesn't work out. Bring him home.

Reactions: crappycraperson

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No, because a 37year old Ronaldo will not play every game whether he likes it or not, and our other striking ptions include Martial and Greenwood, the former should be sold and the latter can play out wide effectively.
What about a 36 year old Ronaldo though?

saivet

I don't want him at City. But don't want him here as well because I don't see this working tactically.
Same but I think it will be fine tactically as he'd just play as a striker with him capable of interchanging with the wide players. The issue is we will have both Cavani and Martial on big wages and depending on the length of his contract I'd worry it will scupper our chances to get Haaland next summer.

Lyng

Sanchez all over again. But it's Ronaldo. Hard to say no to getting him.

Whatever. Nothing will change until we get a proper CM.

Sorry to be the doom mongerer
Don't worry we will just use Lindelöf as a DM...

:D

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
If we did turn him down I would say there’s something right with our club. We’d be thinking long term rather than short term. He doesn’t press, his build up play is no non existent and he would take over free kicks and pens from Bruno. However it’s Ronaldo and it would be amazing to have him back for a season.
we've been "looking to the long term" for three years now - the result" f@ck all!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Rio knew hours ago…
Well I’d wait for something more concrete before going full muppet. We must be interested but doesn’t mean that he’ll definitely come back here.

El Zoido

I don’t care what happens, I’m just loving the drama. Done feck all work today. :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Sanchez all over again. But it's Ronaldo. Hard to say no to getting him.

Whatever. Nothing will change until we get a proper CM.

Sorry to be the doom mongerer
Sanchez managed 5 goals for us, pretty sure Ronaldo will manage more than that. It's also Ronaldo for fecks sake, one of the best footballers on the planet for the last 10 years. As a United fan i'm buzzing at the prospect of him coming home. Old Trafford will explode.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Signing Ronaldo only to have him warm the bench with Donny would be the biggest chad move in football

Delano

Athletic going on it now. It's on.

Ball's firmly in his court it seems, if he goes to City, he's turned us down.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Right that’s it. I’m all in. This is going to happen. Let’s go.

BIG DAY TODAY

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
On a related note, I just cancelled a meeting and postponed it until Monday since I got the transfer fever. Let the employees do the work, I'm reloading a football forum

Status
Not open for further replies.