Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanyC

GETTTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNN ah man if this goes through I’d be delighted to say the least. About time the Glazers pulled the finger out…could never let our prodigal son go to City. I heard Fergie spoke to him. Good man Fergie

led_scholes

I was thinking that. Like Cavani last window. Diversion tactics from Woody - “look over here! Another big name striker on his way down!!”
Cavani was instrumental for us securing top 4 and reaching the EL final. By no means he was just a diversion.

SmallCaine

Next level 3D chess by City
Is it? They definitely could have used ronaldo. They don't have a proper striker outside of jesus, it wasn't just the have money will spend philosophy of guardiola that made them chase kane the whole summer.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Just looking at the fixtures, his debut will be next weekend at home to Newcastle in a non-televised 3pm kick off.

Sky must be absolutely losing their minds trying get that moved.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
James routinely plays LWF.
Same with Sancho - LWF or RWF
Lingard came on and played LWF at the weekend
Pogba has been playing LWF since March

Should I keep going?

It's not mad to think Ronnie would be successful but the money is much better spent on other areas of the squad.
Give it a rest mate. If Cavani isn't playing , we don't have a presence in the box. And Cavani isn't going to play regularly almost until December.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
feck sake. i’ve spent the last 15 hours making a ronaldo effigy out of rat parts and cat shit.

El B

Great, so we are in agreement as Ronaldo doesn't play as a LWF.

Oh come on. The post you quoted was me listing players who can cover LWF or CF. I was making the point there's plenty of depth. Then you said the specific players I listed aren't forwards so I provided examples. Now you're changing the goal posts. Be consistent.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Going all out to fecking have Villareal this year. :lol:

Castia

Took a sick day at work not knowing all this will unfold!

Fecking buzzing

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
What an unbelievable turnaround if this thing actually happens. Some days you just can't help but love football.

Status
Not open for further replies.