Cristiano Ronaldo | Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

Has anyone did one of the Caf's famous formation line-ups with Ronaldo in it yet?

FujiVice

his next tweet says PSG and the Milan clubs will want to be included in any talks as will we

The Milan clubs? Is it the mid 90s again!?
I heard AC Milan have bid £7.5 million and a cut in television rights for games show on Channel 4 on Sunday afternoons.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I heard AC Milan have bid £7.5 million and a cut in television rights for games show on Channel 4 on Sunday afternoons.
Yeah knowing the Italian clubs these days, they'll try and get some sort of loan arrangement!

RoyH1

Just heard a Mexican journo (Mexico plays Portugal on Sunday in the Confederations cup) that said the feeling from the Portuguese players was that Ronaldo wants Real Madrid to go all out like Barcelona did with Messi (remember the #todossomosmessi thing?). That he's pissed that their defense of him has been so lukewarm.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
With all due respect mate that's nonsense.
At the time, 80m was almost 1/3 up on the world record, now 80m won't even buy a Lukaku. Inflation kicks in.

And you're buying one of the few players in world football history who has scored more goals than games played over 8 years in a top league. When we sold him he wasn't at that level of goal machinery.
We'd still be paying a world record price for a player who's not got long left in his tank. The same player who we had to sell in the first place because he himself wanted to leave. Real buying a 24 year old Ballon d'Or winner for a world record fee makes much more sense than us buying the same guy for another world record fee 8 years later.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
the more i think about it the more i think fek it, 100 million but we win the league the next 2 years .
We wouldn't be close to what Real want for him with that.

Jacob

You can't be that gullible.

What else does that statement mean?
It could mean: I am joining a new club and want to show the fans I am fullt committed. Everyone knows Ronaldo loves United.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
So secret that the Daily Mail found out about them!
Theres going to be new speculation every day between now and him either signing a new contract or leaving
And decided to to tell us when Ronaldo informed he is leaving.

Reynoldo

Yep.

Actually that is Neymar's price range. Hmmmm
Hey I'm not particularly fussy about the talent that gets us there, point being we NEED to win at least one title in the next 1-3 years to stop the rot and I'll take any player for any price that will help us get there. We can worry about the potential Rooney like situation with Ronnies refusing to accept his own decline after that. We need a title and as soon as at any means or cost. (I'd take Neymar too mind just as happily though :))

tuk3r

What a load of nonsense this rumour is. let this thread die and stop torturing yourselves.

Captain Obvious

we all know hes not leaving, he just wants Madrid to bend over and let him rodger them silly.
Madrid will abide.. until the day Ronaldo starts underperforming/not being world class, then they'll shaft him... no moment sooner. I think Perez is eagerly awaiting that day so he can tell Ronaldo to feck off.

Fair play to Ronnie though but hes never going to get the Messi treatment, messi is king

kirk buttercup

If he does leave Madrid it won't be for PSG. He won't leave he will just get a better contract . Will end up doing a Beckham in a few years. Pity We would all love to see him again for United but not likely

The Purley King

If the price is £160m and we could get neymar for the same cost who would we rather have?
Personally, neymar......

Edit - I'd be happy with either though!

Marzo

This ain't happening lads, Real is just playing hard ball on Morata...who suddenly now, has disappeared off the radar.
Would love to have him back, but this new saga just create's confusion and drives up Morata's price.
If Ronaldo says he is going to leave, maybe Morata has a rethink ...not that he will, but maybe that's Real Madrids strategy to get the price they want.
I believe,according to reports that Morata has already agreed personal terms with us, that we can't suddenly backtrack on him now,and so hold on, we've changed out minds now that Ronaldo is available.
I can't believe it works like that, these transfer negotiations don't take days, but months.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
What a load of nonsense this rumour is. let this thread die and stop torturing yourselves.
What? The thread is that Ronaldo is unhappy. That part is not inaccurate. Just the part about him joining us is...

However if he leaves do we see him joining anyone other than us?

wr8_utd

:'(
What? The thread is that Ronaldo is unhappy. That part is not inaccurate. Just the part about him joining us is...

I don't see him coming back to a team that isn't even the best in it's own city after leaving the League and European champions. If he actually "loved" United that much, he'd have never felt like a slave here. He's going to sign the new deal at Madrid and if he ever leaves it'll be a team like PSG probably who can pay him loads and set up their entire team to ensure he keeps scoring his goals.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
This ain't happening lads, Real is just playing hard ball on Morata...who suddenly now, has disappeared off the radar.
Would love to have him back, but this new saga just create's confusion and drives up Morata's price.
If Ronaldo says he is going to leave, maybe Morata has a rethink ...not that he will, but maybe that's Real Madrids strategy to get the price they want.
I believe,according to reports that Morata has already agreed personal terms with us, that we can't suddenly backtrack on him now,and so hold on, we've changed out minds now that Ronaldo is available.
I can't believe it works like that, these transfer negotiations don't take days, but months.
I think Madrid were not expecting this, so I do not think it has anything to do with Morata, although if Cristiano finally leaves, perhaps they won´t accept to negotiate for Morata.

tuk3r

Granted, i should have specified about the posts regarding us bidding for him. Wasnt he recently quoted about saying he wouldnt join us again? Every single year we get players using us to get pay rises, every single year. Yes, this is based around tax or what ever. Surely ronnie is looking madrid to pay the fine or something along those lines. It's extremely frustrating when our name gets linked with everybody looking a pay rise every single season. Seriously fed up with it. This reeks of our name being dragged into a scenario to force madrids hand. Ronaldo will not leave madrid this season. Not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.