Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
It was always on. Tomorrow is going to be great.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
God love the Mirror forever if this comes to fruition. His attitude during today's match, the constant talk about being unhappy this summer, Real Madrid bringing in a player in his position who costs more than him and will earn more than him and tries to be him.... This is so rONaldo I am putting all of my muppet energy into this story tomorrow, feck the Fellainis and Baines and Ozils of today!!

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet

Forget the fact that this is from months ago and not in tomorrows mirror paper.
It's rON

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
:lol:

Can the caftards bottle their tears tomorrow so I can fill my bathtub? Ta

You don't want to be giving them lot ideas. I think we all know it won't be salty tears when you fall in the tub :) Dirty bastards

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
You sound like we're actually being serious... :lol: This is one transfer we all know isn't happening, but it's all we have to muppet about.

Exactly, and since Sparky isn't around to install belief, I want to take the reins: It's ON like dONkey kONg, a saying that rON Burgundy loves using. Tomorrow Suarez will move to Madrid, take the#7, whilst Valencia has very kindly moved back to #25 so Ronnies fits in perfectly. Best Transfer deadline day ever!

Spoony

The People's President
Ronaldo and Bale eh. Why did Real pay so much for Bale ?! And they both can't be afforded free roles can they? Will be interesting to see how they play together.

I suspect Ronaldo will move next summer.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
SPARKY, SPARKY IT'S feckING BACK ON!!!!!!!

LADS, that report is from 15th feb!
Exactly, and since Sparky isn't around to install belief, I want to take the reins: It's ON like dONkey kONg, a saying that rON Burgundy loves using. Tomorrow Suarez will move to Madrid, take the#7, whilst Valencia has very kindly moved back to #25 so Ronnies fits in perfectly. Best Transfer deadline day ever!
Sigh. Stop being tits.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I am determined to believe right to the last second. Going to make a "welcome home ronaldo" banner when I get off work.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I am determined to believe right to the last second. Going to make a "welcome home ronaldo" banner when I get off work.
You are Jim White of this thread. Welcome back, take charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.