Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This thread is going to be 200 pages long by the summer.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Cristiano Ronaldo refuses to rule out Manchester United return
The Portugal international is determined to break his own league goalscoring record and admitted that a move back to the Red Devils is a possibility.

Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to rule out the possibility of a return to Manchester United in the future.

The Portugal international broke the world record transfer fee in 2009, when he joined Madrid from Manchester United in a €94 million (£80m) deal after helping the Red Devils to win three Premier League titles and one Champions League crown, among other trophies.

Spanish TV show Punto Pelota found out that Rio Ferdinand had uploaded a video of a short conversation with the 27-year-old after Madrid's 4-0 victory against Racing Santander on Saturday to an iPhone application.

Questioned by his former team-mate on a return to Old Trafford, Ronaldo said: "You never know, my friend."

The former Sporting Lisbon talent also stated that he is determined to break the record for the most Primera Division goals in a single season, which he holds after netting 40 times in the competition in 2010-11.

"Will I break my record? Of course, man," he said.
Ultimate muppetry mode activated!

Gambit

They'll just use Marca to say they're getting Messi.

IhabX7

Get on with the Nani video, you.
It's gonna be a few videos or one very, very long video. I'm well pleased with what I've done so far. A bit of a shame that every time I'm making a video of a player he decides to stop producing the magic..

Anyway, gonna take my time with it. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
If we ever get bought up by a sugar daddy... That would be the only possible way that this could happen

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
People are actually getting paid to write this kind of shit.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1040831/chelsea-consider-bid-for-real-madrid's-cristiano-ronaldo---report?cc=5739

Yea, let's just say 100m euros for the two of them. Let's get Ronaldo+Higuain for the same price that Real got Ronaldo for. His stock hasn't risen at all since joining them.
Not only did the telegraph writing it but soccernet posts it so they get traffic on their site whilst pointing the finger to the telegraph so that they won't look as stupid. Look at the comments section as well. See the number of people that have responded. It's little things like that that make me have less faith in the humanity. Lack of simple reasoning and other people exploiting that.

wr8_utd

:'(
Some rather interesting comments by him tonight (on why he didn't celebrate his goals) :

"I'm sad. I can't say more. People here know why. Nothing to do with the UEFA player of the year, that's the past it's ok, Iniesta deserved it. Don't know what will happen. I'm not ok, but I'm going to play for my National team."

Gambit

Some rather interesting comments by him tonight (on why he didn't celebrate his goals) :

"I'm sad. I can't say more. People here know why. Nothing to do with the UEFA player of the year, that's the past it's ok, Iniesta deserved it. Don't know what will happen. I'm not ok, but I'm going to play for my National team."
Considering one was his 150th Real goal, thought he'd have been happier.
I didn't celebrate my goals because I'm unhappy with some people," said Ronaldo. "They're in the club and know who they are."

wr8_utd

:'(
Exactly. Nothing that a shiny new 5 year contract won't sort out though.

Jaap

Ronaldo: "I didn't celebrate my goals because I'm unhappy with some people. They're in the club & know who they are."

What's that about then?

Status
Not open for further replies.