Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 (PC, PS4/5, Xbox One)

dinostar77

Just bought and downloaded it and I thought I am buying open world game like GTA and 1 hour in it seems like "stick to the path or die" type of game. Does this change or it is like that all the way.
You have to give it a few hours till tye city opens up to you then go do what you want when you want. I pretty much did loads of sidequests and the main mission quest from time to time and had a blast. The sidequests have some interesting ones especially the one about politicians.

Wing Attack Plan R

So, a sequel announced then.

Hopefully they don't balls the release of this one too.
I hope they do balls it up. I have never laughed as hard in my life until I watched the bug compilation videos for this game. Some were truly inspired.

That said, I played this game on Xbox and loved it. Had a few glitches, nothing game-breaking. Enjoyed the hell out of cruising around and killing piles of gang members. There are like 5 factions in Night City, and once you're tooled up enough, you can go in and get shockingly creative with your kill techniques, doing things like stacking bodies. I got to the point where I had a shootout with the police where I was strong enough to kill hundreds of them. Of course I restarted that mission afterwards, as I play as a "good" character. Still, Cyberpunk was an amazing game, truly loved it.

dinostar77

Googled it a bit more and found out that it's a phone glitch. Basically phone glitches during gameplay quite regularly. You see if it's glitched with calling Victor, he always respond. If he doesn't the phone is glitched. The guy writing about it said that he checks his phone after every mission.
Anyway went about 3 hours of gameplay back to my manual safe file where phone was still working and managed to complete the glitched mission. Combined with about 4+ hours trying everything fhat is quite a lot of lost playtime.
Will surely check phone in the future to not lose so much playtime.
Interesting as takemura wouldnt answer the phone for me after the
floatella mission as ge was dead. I didnt save hm from being taken away for interegation. But i carried on regardless and obviously got a different ending without takemura in it.

Drainy

It is interesting how the superficial similarities to a GTA style game led to confusion. Its much more Witcher 3 set in Cyberpunk, as you'd probably actually expect.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Is it worth waiting for the police system revamp they talked about before giving this another shot?

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Is it worth waiting for the police system revamp they talked about before giving this another shot?
It’s already had significant updates and improvements from release but I’d you’re willing to wait then it seems logical to wait for the DLC release date early next year and the updates that will likely come along with that.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It’s already had significant updates and improvements from release but I’d you’re willing to wait then it seems logical to wait for the DLC release date early next year and the updates that will likely come along with that.
Might do that then, cheers!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Depends on whether you care about that sort of thing. I never used to feck about with cops in GTA either. So given you asked this I'd say I'd say yes may as well since that is something I read that they will be further improving.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I hope they do balls it up. I have never laughed as hard in my life until I watched the bug compilation videos for this game. Some were truly inspired.

That said, I played this game on Xbox and loved it. Had a few glitches, nothing game-breaking. Enjoyed the hell out of cruising around and killing piles of gang members. There are like 5 factions in Night City, and once you're tooled up enough, you can go in and get shockingly creative with your kill techniques, doing things like stacking bodies. I got to the point where I had a shootout with the police where I was strong enough to kill hundreds of them. Of course I restarted that mission afterwards, as I play as a "good" character. Still, Cyberpunk was an amazing game, truly loved it.
I still think making this game an FPS is a big big mistake considering all the possible customization available for the main character.

amolbhatia50k

Only downer is that I'm approaching the end it seems. Given I've got so many gigs / side missions / ncpd stuff left thats what I'm doing for a good long while now.

caid

Only downer is that I'm approaching the end it seems. Given I've got so many gigs / side missions / ncpd stuff left thats what I'm doing for a good long while now.
Thats where it started to fall down for me. Theres some brilliant and funny side missions spread around but a lot of it is pretty weak, the main missions felt quite tightly scripted in terms of enemies showing up and where from and how many etc. Take it into a more randomised environment and a lot of ugly and weak scripting and mechanics became more visible. Maybe they've improved it from release in that regard.
Theres a few character missions and i'd do all of them. Then i'd basically finish the main story. Your save will revert to just before the point of no return after finishing it.
Maybe google 5 best cyberpunk side missions or something and look up where they start because there are some great ones but theres a lot of fluff too.

amolbhatia50k

Thats where it started to fall down for me. Theres some brilliant and funny side missions spread around but a lot of it is pretty weak, the main missions felt quite tightly scripted in terms of enemies showing up and where from and how many etc. Take it into a more randomised environment and a lot of ugly and weak scripting and mechanics became more visible. Maybe they've improved it from release in that regard.
Theres a few character missions and i'd do all of them. Then i'd basically finish the main story. Your save will revert to just before the point of no return after finishing it.
Maybe google 5 best cyberpunk side missions or something and look up where they start because there are some great ones but theres a lot of fluff too.
Nah I'm going to do them all as I've been having a blast. Just wish I had gone a tad slower on the main quests especially the second half of Act 2 as I'd been holding off on a lot of the gigs.

Irwin99

Even though i've played through the game quite a few times i randomly clicked on someone on Twitch who got a completely different outcome on the voodoo boys mission. I didn't think this could happen:

Alt fried 6 of them including Brigette (Spelling?). I swear in all my playthroughs i've either let them live or shot em as soon as I get out of the net. Didn't know Alt could fry them.

Wing Attack Plan R

I still think making this game an FPS is a big big mistake considering all the possible customization available for the main character.
It is weird that they give you options on how you want your character’s genitalia and pubes color, but after you select there’s no way of seeing it in action. The sex cut scenes/rewards don’t go that far.

dinostar77

Nah I'm going to do them all as I've been having a blast. Just wish I had gone a tad slower on the main quests especially the second half of Act 2 as I'd been holding off on a lot of the gigs.
I loved the sidemissions. Neutralising the cyberpsychos without killing them was fun.

I did my approach the opposite to you, i ignored the main mission quests and did all the sidequests, and companion quests and occasionally dipped into the main quest missions.

The Hunt was a truly disturbing side quest.

Machine Gun side quest gets you the most iconic gun in the game. A genuine suprise for me as i found the quest by accident.

Dream on, was one of my favourite side quests and i wish there were more like it in the game.

pacifictheme

Picked this up a few weeks back now. Really fantastic game, amazed how much I am enjoying it. Have had a few crashes, but there is auto save so I have never really lost any meaningful progress.

Gone for a katana build with cold blood and that slow down time thing. It is lethal, half the time everyone is dead before anyone even realises I am there.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
The biggest issue with the game for me is the start. The best bit of the entire game should be the start where you build up your legacy in night city and the relationship with Jackie. That’s the biggest mistake they made, they basically just gone jump through all the opening origin story and plop you right into the carnage. The problem with that is that it completely takes away from the starting character journeys. Would be much better if you had to do afew corpo or street kid missions etc before you get into the main main quest.

amolbhatia50k

Picked this up a few weeks back now. Really fantastic game, amazed how much I am enjoying it. Have had a few crashes, but there is auto save so I have never really lost any meaningful progress.

Gone for a katana build with cold blood and that slow down time thing. It is lethal, half the time everyone is dead before anyone even realises I am there.
I'm thinking of doing a stealth sword mix next playthrough. But have to say tech / smart guns in this are an absolute blast.

amolbhatia50k

I loved the sidemissions. Neutralising the cyberpsychos without killing them was fun.

I did my approach the opposite to you, i ignored the main mission quests and did all the sidequests, and companion quests and occasionally dipped into the main quest missions.

The Hunt was a truly disturbing side quest.

Machine Gun side quest gets you the most iconic gun in the game. A genuine suprise for me as i found the quest by accident.

Dream on, was one of my favourite side quests and i wish there were more like it in the game.
I wish I had slowed down with story. But once they pick up it's hard to walk away. I think I've barely done gigs just 10 so far.

amolbhatia50k

Two things that gave me a real kick
- getting the batmobile
- the bladerunner tears in the rain easter egg

Jerch

Even though i've played through the game quite a few times i randomly clicked on someone on Twitch who got a completely different outcome on the voodoo boys mission. I didn't think this could happen:

Alt fried 6 of them including Brigette (Spelling?). I swear in all my playthroughs i've either let them live or shot em as soon as I get out of the net. Didn't know Alt could fry them.
If u side with the agent a mission before they fry them up.
Also u want to kill them so u get legendary jacket from that last guy u kill.

Irwin99

If u side with the agent a mission before they fry them up.
Also u want to kill them so u get legendary jacket from that last guy u kill.
Thanks. I already have the platinum for the PS4 version of the game but I think the Voodoo boys drop the grenade hack for one trophy if I remember right so it is worth shooting them up.

amolbhatia50k

The nailing to a cross BD quest was excellent.

When it was announced I was unsure of the first person perspective but at the end of the day in order to achieve true immersion third person view just doesn't work. You don't get that Deus Ex feeling if you can see a character. In that sense the decision was the correct one.

I also just got Skippy who is amusing and annoying in equal measure

Jerch

You have to give it a few hours till tye city opens up to you then go do what you want when you want. I pretty much did loads of sidequests and the main mission quest from time to time and had a blast. The sidequests have some interesting ones especially the one about politicians.
Less than 2 weeks later I got platinum. Really glad that I pushed through that initial phase and through that glitch that sended me 3-4 hours back.
Ended up with second best sandevistan build (cooldown 13 sec). Couldn't get the best since that ripper was so annoying that I did what I did - don't wanna spoil to much but if anyone want to do the best possible sandevistan build definitely watch some videos before.
Anyway with sinaptic accelerator, camo skin and then sandevistan with 13s cooldown you are pretty much immortal anyway. And if something terrible happens second heart and blood pump pretty much gives you 2 extra lives.
Definitely gonna do second run to correct all the things I did wrong including going for 70% connection to Johnny which unlocks secret ending.

amolbhatia50k

Less than 2 weeks later I got platinum. Really glad that I pushed through that initial phase and through that glitch that sended me 3-4 hours back.
Ended up with second best sandevistan build (cooldown 13 sec). Couldn't get the best since that ripper was so annoying that I did what I did - don't wanna spoil to much but if anyone want to do the best possible sandevistan build definitely watch some videos before.
Anyway with sinaptic accelerator, camo skin and then sandevistan with 13s cooldown you are pretty much immortal anyway. And if something terrible happens second heart and blood pump pretty much gives you 2 extra lives.
Definitely gonna do second run to correct all the things I did wrong including going for 70% connection to Johnny which unlocks secret ending.
Thankfully I didn't do that thing and can the mai Sandy. Although to be fair I'm fine with the mark 4 as 13 second cool down would just be constant slo mo whereas I use it sparingly for fun moments rather than mowing down an entire gang.

I made a big mistake in not using attribute points when I got them. For much of the game I was accumulating them thinking ill level up later. But now I'm really low in my sub attribute level (handgun etc) compared to where I should be.

This has been an all guns blazing playthrough. I usually prefer stealth but found shooting especially tech and smart weapons so damn fun in this game so I went with that sort of approach / build.

For my second one I want to go for hacking /stealth and some melee but I'm not sure that's even possible in terms of attribute allocation - to have high intelligence and decent ninjitsu, hangun heads hot damage and blade damage.

Jerch

Thankfully I didn't do that thing and can the mai Sandy. Although to be fair I'm fine with the mark 4 as 13 second cool down would just be constant slo mo whereas I use it sparingly for fun moments rather than mowing down an entire gang.

I made a big mistake in not using attribute points when I got them. For much of the game I was accumulating them thinking ill level up later. But now I'm really low in my sub attribute level (handgun etc) compared to where I should be.

This has been an all guns blazing playthrough. I usually prefer stealth but found shooting especially tech and smart weapons so damn fun in this game so I went with that sort of approach / build.

For my second one I want to go for hacking /stealth and some melee but I'm not sure that's even possible in terms of attribute allocation - to have high intelligence and decent ninjitsu, hangun heads hot damage and blade damage.
I have 13s cooldown sandevistan build (dynar mk4 from Viktor) but if u have option to buy that from Fingers (quartz mk4) u can get it as low as 2 seconds. You knock it down from 15 seconds to 3 seconds with 3 legendary heatsinks and with cyberwear which lovers all cooldowns by 30% u get it to 2 seconds so yeah, that is pretty much constant sandevistan.

I would also love netrunner build but I know that soner or later I would get bored of it and sinking as much attribute points in inteligence as you need that build is not good for anything else. They really should add option to rearrange atribute points.

amolbhatia50k

I have 13s cooldown sandevistan build (dynar mk4 from Viktor) but if u have option to buy that from Fingers (quartz mk4) u can get it as low as 2 seconds. You knock it down from 15 seconds to 3 seconds with 3 legendary heatsinks and with cyberwear which lovers all cooldowns by 30% u get it to 2 seconds so yeah, that is pretty much constant sandevistan.

I would also love netrunner build but I know that soner or later I would get bored of it and sinking as much attribute points in inteligence as you need that build is not good for anything else. They really should add option to rearrange atribute points.
To be honest sandy feels like a bit of a cheat. Which is why I use it once a fight. Almost like a finishing move. But its so frickin cool to use - blasting my 6th street legendary smart rifle whilst moving from side to side as the enemies eat lead in slow mo. Lovely.

I'm thinking something like this for the next go as female V:
Intelligence 18
Cool (Ninjitsu) 15
Reflex (handguns and sword) 15
Nothing in body
Nothing in tech (may miss out on legendaries but you get quite a few through the game as per my experience)

Might just work. Basically I'm trying to figure how to incorporate all the crazy hacking with stealth kills using blades / mantis and silenced pistols. No build online (and boy are there lots) covers all of this so it could he hard to pull off.

Jerch

To be honest sandy feels like a bit of a cheat. Which is why I use it once a fight. Almost like a finishing move. But its so frickin cool to use - blasting my 6th street legendary smart rifle whilst moving from side to side as the enemies eat lead in slow mo. Lovely.

I'm thinking something like this for the next go as female V:
Intelligence 18
Cool (Ninjitsu) 15
Reflex (handguns and sword) 15
Nothing in body
Nothing in tech (may miss out on legendaries but you get quite a few through the game as per my experience)

Might just work. Basically I'm trying to figure how to incorporate all the crazy hacking with stealth kills using blades / mantis and silenced pistols. No build online (and boy are there lots) covers all of this so it could he hard to pull off.
Try using blades/monowire/knifes with sandevistan, it's basically cheat code.
I noticed that in slow motion fire rate from guns is also in slow motion and it somehow negates itself.
My current weapon wheel has blade, commrads hammer for 1 shoot kill and o five sniper and monowire for arm implants (used to have gorilla arms to increase my street browler skill and to fight those street fighters).

Netrunner build that you are thinking about could be even more broken than sandevistan one since you could just upload hacks to enemies and watch carnage from distance unfold.

amolbhatia50k

I noticed that in slow motion fire rate from guns is also in slow motion and it somehow negates itself.
My current weapon wheel has blade, commrads hammer for 1 shoot kill and o five sniper and monowire for arm implants (used to have gorilla arms to increase my street browler skill and to fight those street fighters).

Netrunner build that you are thinking about could be even more broken than sandevistan one since you could just upload hacks to enemies and watch carnage from distance unfold.
True but I'm aiming for a more balanced approach. I love stealth and hacking in games like Deus Ex. It's much more my thing that this playthrough's all action approach. But I definitely don't want to do the whole sit under cover and wipe out the entire enemy base by uploading a virus thing. So maybe all the fun elements of hacking used in conjunction with hanging/ sniper/ sword attacks.

I should probably finish my 1st playthrough before dreaming about the second :lol:

Andersons Dietician

I restarted this recently after playing it when it first came out and the differences are night and day. It still has minor issues but feck me what a good game it is now.
After Edgerunners I decided to build a Sandi build and focus on blades with the mono wire and feck me it’s incredibly OP. throw in the invisibility armour and you’re unstoppable.

On my repeat I’ve basically just done a load of side missions and the main story is just at the after Asuka tower point. It’s so much fun, especially when Millitech show up and am just mowing through swarms of the feckers.

On my first playthrough I used a more stealthy approach and the amount of time it took or I died was insane. Now I run in kill everything with Sandi vision and ask questions later.

amolbhatia50k

I restarted this recently after playing it when it first came out and the differences are night and day. It still has minor issues but feck me what a good game it is now.
After Edgerunners I decided to build a Sandi build and focus on blades with the mono wire and feck me it’s incredibly OP. throw in the invisibility armour and you’re unstoppable.

On my repeat I’ve basically just done a load of side missions and the main story is just at the after Asuka tower point. It’s so much fun, especially when Millitech show up and am just mowing through swarms of the feckers.

On my first playthrough I used a more stealthy approach and the amount of time it took or I died was insane. Now I run in kill everything with Sandi vision and ask questions later.
The combat is brilliant. Tech and smart weapons are a joy. Combine it with sandivistam double jump and dodge and it's just so much fun.

I do see buildings tend to have multiple entry points so stealth build should also be highly enjoyable.

amolbhatia50k

So around 130 hours I'm finally going into the final point of no return. Sigh. It really has been amazing experience. Brings back that Witcher 3 feeling of not wanting to let go of a game / game world. Finale - here we go.

amolbhatia50k

So I've finally finished Cyberpunk 2077 and to be honest, I adore this game. This is only the second time I've started replaying a game right after finishing it (playing twice even with a break is rare for me, I like moving on) and the only other time it happened was with Witcher 3. I've mentioned before about how being a huge fan of the OG Deus Ex and Witcher 3, this being related to both in mant ways, hits a certain sweet spot for me. So here are a few things reasons/ thoughts:
  • Night City. This is pretty easily the best video game world I've ever experienced. The Witcher 3 set a new benchmark and Rockstar have always made really believable worlds which they again did with RDR2. But the sheer density, detail and mastery with which Night City has been put together is really remarkable. Sometimes I forget I'm actually in a game and start feeling like a tourist ogling about at the something new spotted a-far. Which is why I spend half my time taking screenshots on the PS5.
  • Gameplay. As mentioned above, I went for a tech/smart weapons all action gunner build getting Sandivestan along the way which basically makes you a more badass version of Neo. The shooting mechanics in this game are a lot better than I expected, and I didn't really get bored along the way - finished all the gigs and side missions too.
  • Enjoyed the RPG mechanics too. Understand they may not have been optimised earlier, but they're pretty good now. For the next edition, I think they should add some more game altering cyberware. Kerenzikov, hacking, Sandevistan and the changes to jumping are good, but maybe a few more things / actions that trigger based the situation and cybermods (for example special melee moves - I think is coming soon, maybe some telekenisis type shit)
  • The story, characters and writing were the other big hook for me. I found the main story riveting - really grabs you by the balls. Of course it is at odds with the open world structure but I find that easy to suspend that being the naive gamer that I am. But it was a lot more personal and full of heart than I thought it would be. That's been my issue with the recent Deus Ex games (HR and MD) where everything feels robotic whereas despite the topics this journey with V felt human, for the lack of a better world. And just when I was racing through the story a bit too fast I decided to focus on the side quests, and fecking hell, some of the content is just incredible. When I actually decided to dive into them, I realised that how well they flesh out these characters and relationships and pretty much each of them felt believable and real. That's where Judy, Panam and the rest of V's world is fleshed out into something more meaningful. Special mention to expectedly fantastic stuff like Johnny's side quest which was lovely, the Peralez' questline, the cross BD chap and of course River Ward.
  • And I've heard he was controversial, but Johnny Silverhand has to be the best companion I've experienced in gaming. The back and forth between him and V and the little smart / bad ass comments were fecking great.
Alright I'm done creaming myself. Phew.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
So I've finally finished Cyberpunk 2077 and to be honest, I adore this game. This is only the second time I've started replaying a game right after finishing it (playing twice even with a break is rare for me, I like moving on) and the only other time it happened was with Witcher 3. I've mentioned before about how being a huge fan of the OG Deus Ex and Witcher 3, this being related to both in mant ways, hits a certain sweet spot for me. So here are a few things reasons/ thoughts:
  • Night City. This is pretty easily the best video game world I've ever experienced. The Witcher 3 set a new benchmark and Rockstar have always made really believable worlds which they again did with RDR2. But the sheer density, detail and mastery with which Night City has been put together is really remarkable. Sometimes I forget I'm actually in a game and start feeling like a tourist ogling about at the something new spotted a-far. Which is why I spend half my time taking screenshots on the PS5.
  • Gameplay. As mentioned above, I went for a tech/smart weapons all action gunner build getting Sandivestan along the way which basically makes you a more badass version of Neo. The shooting mechanics in this game are a lot better than I expected, and I didn't really get bored along the way - finished all the gigs and side missions too.
  • Enjoyed the RPG mechanics too. Understand they may not have been optimised earlier, but they're pretty good now. For the next edition, I think they should add some more game altering cyberware. Kerenzikov, hacking, Sandevistan and the changes to jumping are good, but maybe a few more things / actions that trigger based the situation and cybermods (for example special melee moves - I think is coming soon, maybe some telekenisis type shit)
  • The story, characters and writing were the other big hook for me. I found the main story riveting - really grabs you by the balls. Of course it is at odds with the open world structure but I find that easy to suspend that being the naive gamer that I am. But it was a lot more personal and full of heart than I thought it would be. That's been my issue with the recent Deus Ex games (HR and MD) where everything feels robotic whereas despite the topics this journey with V felt human, for the lack of a better world. And just when I was racing through the story a bit too fast I decided to focus on the side quests, and fecking hell, some of the content is just incredible. When I actually decided to dive into them, I realised that how well they flesh out these characters and relationships and pretty much each of them felt believable and real. That's where Judy, Panam and the rest of V's world is fleshed out into something more meaningful. Special mention to expectedly fantastic stuff like Johnny's side quest which was lovely, the Peralez' questline, the cross BD chap and of course River Ward.
  • And I've heard he was controversial, but Johnny Silverhand has to be the best companion I've experienced in gaming. The back and forth between him and V and the little smart / bad ass comments were fecking great.
Fair play! I wish I could say I had the same experience but I found pretty much everything you mentioned above (story, combat, world) to be really bland and underwhelming, personally. The game really let me down. I did play it at launch so maybe a lot has changed, though, but I still don't feel an urge to replay it. I agree Johnny was a great character, though.

amolbhatia50k

Fair play! I wish I could say I had the same experience but I found pretty much everything you mentioned above (story, combat, world) to be really bland and underwhelming, personally. The game really let me down. I did play it at launch so maybe a lot has changed, though, but I still don't feel an urge to replay it. I agree Johnny was a great character, though.
Tbf this world is totally my thing. And there's something about the atmosphere of CDPR games I suppose. The Witcher 3 had it too. Maybe it's the sound design mixed with how they write dialogue but it just hooks me. It's probably why like with Witcher I was easily lost in the world and quests.

AaronRedDevil

Glad you liked it. Its great seeing it make a big comeback. Loved it day one but the glitches really killed the momentum. Replayed for the Platinum and I had a blast. Really wished I used the arm blades earlier. It was fun slicing people up. Everything about this game is pretty damn good. Imagine if they kept everything they said would be in it. That would have been very hard to top as an open world game. Keanu Reeves was awesome. Such a brilliant game.

amolbhatia50k

Glad you liked it. Its great seeing it make a big comeback. Loved it day one but the glitches really killed the momentum. Replayed for the Platinum and I had a blast. Really wished I used the arm blades earlier. It was fun slicing people up. Everything about this game is pretty damn good. Imagine if they kept everything they said would be in it. That would have been very hard to top as an open world game. Keanu Reeves was awesome. Such a brilliant game.
What I also loved were the little touches that breathe life into the characters in the world - in the way of the text messages from Takamura on food in Night City or Panam about other people in your life like Johnny or Jackie, and dialogue that is either contextual or missable - for example after finishing a quest for River Ward having done the BD in his trailer, on the way out, you see his sister walk in and if you stick around you see her asking him for help with fixing the generator and they actually go to do it after which there's more dialog there too.

Also the endings. Don't want to spoil anything for anyone but they were so well fleshed out I finished each and everyone of them. In a lot of games it's like make a decision >>> ending 1. But here those important choices actually lead to a separate branching path before the conclusion which was expertly done imo.

AaronRedDevil

What I also loved were the little touches that breathe life into the characters in the world - in the way of the text messages from Takamura on food in Night City or Panam about other people in your life like Johnny or Jackie, and dialogue that is either contextual or missable - for example after finishing a quest for River Ward having done the BD in his trailer, on the way out, you see his sister walk in and if you stick around you see her asking him for help with fixing the generator and they actually go to do it after which there's more dialog there too.

Also the endings. Don't want to spoil anything for anyone but they were so well fleshed out I finished each and everyone of them. In a lot of games it's like make a decision >>> ending 1. But here those important choices actually lead to a separate branching path before the conclusion which was expertly done imo.
That space ending is haunting. Plus I heard that might be the true ending, that'll connect with the upcoming DLC. Also hope they continue that side mission storyline where the rich guy is being watched and controlled I think. That was freaky. Can't wait for that.