Daily Mail

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Jippy

Staff
Any article about the 'woke BBC' triggers a predictable tsunami of rage, this one with added amazing use of statistical sampling and open racism.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Any article about the 'woke BBC' triggers a predictable tsunami of rage, this one with added amazing use of statistical sampling and open racism.

I am 70. So well outside the age range BBC seems to be going for.
But up to recently, I always watched BBC and especially enjoyed 5Live.
But I now rarely listen to that station, including the football commentaries.
I know that many disagree, but having stacked easily the best commentator (Alan Green) and increasing the airtime of the idiot Robbie Savage, I just turn off. I am too old to waste time listening to opinionated fools like him.
So I turn off, with great pleasure.

Jippy

Staff
I know that many disagree, but having stacked easily the best commentator (Alan Green) and increasing the airtime of the idiot Robbie Savage, I just turn off. I am too old to waste time listening to opinionated fools like him.
I always hated Alan Green, he was such an ABU. Savage is inane though.
I watch little BBC, but I much way less TV than I used to in general. I am always bemused by how irate these people get about the gender and ethnic mix of Bake Off or whatever though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So hyperbolic :lol: It's like they explode and vomit with rage on a piece of paper and their front page is the result.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
That picture of Maxwell and Epstein - when it was taken (at a party, probably), she had no idea it would be used over and over again in these circumstances.

Jippy

Staff

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Sitting here thinking that a human being had to write that. Slowly writing TOPLESS in capital letters for the slow ones out there.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Alan Green was a petty biased racist little prick who should have been sacked long before he actually was.

Vernon Philander

The December edition apology was likely buried in small print as opposed to the splash of the original story

mav_9me

Wasn't sure where to post this. Anyone know of a better thread to draw more attention to this nonsense?

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Just seen an advert for 'Mail Force', a charity committed to providing computers to school children. It features David Beckham, Ian McKellen and a host of other celebs. While the goal is obviously incredibly worthy, seeing the 'Mail' part of the charity's logo in the Daily Mail's font left a sour taste in my mouth.

Couldn't these guys have banded together and achieved the same charitable impact without affiliating themselves with the World's Shittest Newspaper™?

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
59-FOOT tapeworm oozes out of a Thai man's rectum after he went to the doctor about extreme flatulence
  • A 67-year-old Thai man had deworming medicine before passing the tapeworm
  • Medics found 28 tapeworm eggs in his stool sample on March 19
  • Doctors believe the parasite came from raw beef that contained tapeworm eggs
  • Medics said the worm was the biggest found in Thailand for over 50 years
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...apeworm-doctors-visit-extreme-flatulence.html

@Jippy

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Was surprised when I immigrated to the UK that people here rarely take dewormers.
Maybe cause I come from a tropical region. I was brought up taking it every six months.

Jippy

Staff
59-FOOT tapeworm oozes out of a Thai man's rectum after he went to the doctor about extreme flatulence
  • A 67-year-old Thai man had deworming medicine before passing the tapeworm
  • Medics found 28 tapeworm eggs in his stool sample on March 19
  • Doctors believe the parasite came from raw beef that contained tapeworm eggs
  • Medics said the worm was the biggest found in Thailand for over 50 years
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...apeworm-doctors-visit-extreme-flatulence.html

@Jippy
59 foot :eek:. The logistics of removing that are grim.

God, I'm going to get some worming tablets when I head east.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
59 foot :eek:. The logistics of removing that are grim.

God, I'm going to get some worming tablets when I head east.

I've never forgotten some of the pics we were shown before I went to Belize for training. Some of the nasties that could do you in....one of a massive bunch of worms coming out of some bloke's arse was grim.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
I've never forgotten some of the pics we were shown before I went to Belize for training. Some of the nasties that could do you in....one of a massive bunch of worms coming out of some bloke's arse was grim.
When where you in Belize Grinner? I was there 88-89

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
1996 for a stint of jungle training. Did you know Raoul's Rose Garden intimately?
Unfortunately not. I was at Rideau camp which was in the south (punta gorda) but the stories that place could tell. British army, Gurkhas and SAS mixing together must of been fun times. Heard it was burnt down which was probably the only way to kill all the louse that place generated.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Unfortunately not. I was at Rideau camp which was in the south (punta gorda) but the stories that place could tell. British army, Gurkhas and SAS mixing together must of been fun times. Heard it was burnt down which was probably the only way to kill all the louse that place generated.

haha yeah it was pretty nasty. A couple of our lads were drunk enough to partake. I looked in there and that was enough. Take my chances with yank tourists instead.