5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenpoless

I don't have this feeling that his form will drop badly, weirdly. I usually have it with the newer players. I had it with Rashford and Martial after several games. Daniel James seems to have a proper mentality. He just keeps going.

Ibi Dreams

The best thing about him is that he hasn't even had to rely on his pace to have an impact for us. He's scored goals and made assists where his pace wasn't even a factor

Mike Smalling

Another good performance. Really like that he always seem to have an eye for his teammates, even when dribbling at full speed on the counter.

He is looking like a steal at the moment.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
His all round game is improving massively. I'd be surprised if he isn't one of the hardest workers in training. Very impressive really. Thought he'd only be a squad option this season.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
You can see the results, look back at his pre season performances and his game has come on leaps and bounds.
Has gone from give him a chance to being one of the must haves in the team. I love how he plays, simple, direct and a great attitude. Brilliant signing

starman

He must be one of the most improved players Ive seen in such a short space time. He was very raw at Swansea, but the much higher level of training and experience hes getting at United hes soaking it up like a sponge. Touch, control, dribbling, spatial awareness have all seen improvements. Definitely a early contender for PFA young player of the year so far..

Meep

I have to admit, my favorite player nowadays. He injects energy and I get excited when he gets up to pace. Lost it a couple of times yesterday but I like the ambition.

Yeah, he’s improving massively game by game. Some of his touches and spins to get away from a defender are top class. Adapting really well to the RW.

If the front three of Rashford, Martial and James stay fit all season we have a good chance of winning something. All 23 and under too. Huge potential.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
What I like about him is how accomplished he is in tight spaces. Was expecting a mere pace merchant but he's more than that. The amount of fks and penos he earns is crazy, too.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I noticed in the post-Chelsea match interview, that his face seems more chiselled -- losing his baby fat or the sports science dept is reshaping his body.

Alfie092

At first in my eyes he was a pace merchant with an average end product.

Still far from the finished article but he is improving game by game and you can see he is working extremely hard off the pitch to improve his overall play. At just 21, providing he stays injury free and remains focused he is going to get better.

With our current squad, I am happy to see an interchangeable front 3 of Rashford - Martial - James for the remainder of the season and see where it takes us.

Player Red

Has really good feet when under pressure, and seems that we are all seeing a lot more to his game than anticipated. People seem to be trying to tarnish him as a diver but the vast majority of the time he is actually fouled. Needs to adopt a Hazard-type attitude to getting tackled and just look exasperated each time.

Bournemouth 1:0 Man Utd

OL29

Thought he was decent again, drove forward well and worked hard as usual. Drifted out of the game like the rest of our attack.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
My POTY so far. Those enticing crosses were begging to have someone put the boot on.

Our attack would be dead for sure without this 20m championship signing.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Started off really good but then the service into him got cut out and they were covering his side more and more so he didn't have the space. Been a brilliant signing though. Love him on the right wing.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is great! A bit disappointed he didn't try to be more selfish the one opportunity he chose to pass to Pereira. It wasn't the wrong choice based on position per se, but I feel with his pace he could have probably walked it into the goal himself.

Devil may care

He was ok, tends to fade in games as running is his biggest asset, truth is he should have been eased in but we are in a needs must situation which I don't think helps him.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I thought he played well, it’s his team mates that are the issue.

fergosaurus

A bright spark in an otherwise crap season. Looking like an absolute bargain already.

Andersons Dietician

I’m not entirely convinced yet. Seems very limited. He’s still very raw. Moments of greatness but then moments where I kinda think speedy Lingard.
Want to see him square more people up, go at them and commit them. Always seems to just want someone to play him in to space so ends up turning back, passing it back killing some moves.

Rajma

I’m not entirely convinced yet. Seems very limited. He’s still very raw. Moments of greatness but then moments where I kinda think speedy Lingard.
Want to see him square more people up, go at them and commit them. Always seems to just want someone to play him in to space so ends up turning back, passing it back killing some moves.
That’s how he looks on the right, been telling that we have taken away a lot from his game by playing him there. He can’t cut inside with his left foot so he chooses to pass it back.

Red00012

Stopped reading after this

Status
Not open for further replies.