Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He's lived the dream playing for United. Unfortunately he is utter garbage, he cannot play football and looks like a ball boy who hasn't finished puberty.

£15m looks like a charitable donation to Swansea.

He isn't fast, he cannot pass, zero close control, cannot hold up the ball, lacks intensity when defending, weak when he has the ball.

Must not start anymore games.

Tormentor

I don’t want to be rude toward this boy and state my opinion about him but he has no business here. Sell him while we can.

Rossa

He's lived the dream playing for United. Unfortunately he is utter garbage, he cannot play football and looks like a ball boy who hasn't finished puberty.

£15m looks like a charitable donation to Swansea.

He isn't fast, he cannot pass, zero close control, cannot hold up the ball, lacks intensity when defending, weak when he has the ball.

Must not start anymore games.
The bolded part. When did he not become fast or an intense presser? He may not be a tactically good presser, but against Leeds he pressed very well. In the first 20 or so today, he also pressed well.

If he is not fast, Rashford must have the pace of a snail.

He wasn’t good today, but he can have his uses. He was also part of the first goal

Castia

This guy....absolutely shocking. He was ok last week, he got a goal against a side who gave him 40 yards to run into but in almost every game for this club so far he's been fecking awful.

Shit touch, cant beat his man, can't dribble, he doesn't even know how to use his main asset properly his pace. Lower PL player at best but in all honesty he wouldn't look out of place in the Championship.

One of the worst players i've ever seen at the club and that includes other shite wingers like Obertan and Bebe.

What other club in world football has shit like this starting whilst their bench consists of top class players? baffling.

Javi

The bolded part. When did he not become fast or an intense presser? He may not be a tactically good presser, but against Leeds he pressed very well. In the first 20 or so today, he also pressed well.

If he is not fast, Rashford must have the pace of a snail.

He wasn’t good today, but he can have his uses. He was also part of the first goal
He got lucky that Barnes slipped away and then still managed to play the ball way ahead of Bruno. The goal was an accident and certainely speaks more against him than anything else.

arnie_ni

Can understand his selection against Leeds, but not today. He can't play football, he's a hit and run merchant that harries and hassles.

He can't play against teams like this

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’m still furious of United for refusing to sell him to Leeds in the summer.

El Zoido

He’s one of the worst professional footballers I’ve ever seen. Not even close to PL level.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
When you have Bruno constantly taking risks and giving the ball away you can't afford Dan James giving the ball away everytime the ball goes near him. One defensive injury and we can't even get Greenwood or VDB on the pitch today due to this shocking inclusion

NJM78

I have been supporting us religiously for 35 years and I can't think of many worse players to play for us. Take away his pace and he'd be working in co op.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I don't generally criticise our players but James is just not United standard.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I have been supporting us religiously for 35 years and I can't think of many worse players to play for us. Take away his pace and he'd be working in co op.
With respect, Bebe would be up there with James.

Ash_G

When you have Bruno constantly taking risks and giving the ball away you can't afford Dan James giving the ball away everytime the ball goes near him. One defensive injury and we can't even get Greenwood or VDB on the pitch today due to this shocking inclusion
Agreed although I think it's not just Bruno, as you have a Fred/McT in midfield who aren't creator/particularly incisive passers (particularly McT), a right back who isn't going to offer much in attack and Martial/Rashford who are still quite erratic. In a game like this we can't afford to carry someone like James. It's one thing if you say to McT/Fred their job is just to screen the defence and help fill in defensively in wide areas if we get caught but that relies on the front 4 being able to play on their own and that's just not James right now.

Heinzesight

He seems a decent lad. Works hard. But he’s piss poor, has little vision, awful decision making and couldn’t fight his way out a wet paper bag.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Knew Ole would get excited after that Leeds game

Had no place starting today and hopefully that'll be the last of him until the Watford game

Bojan11

With respect, Bebe would be up there with James.
Bebe got in a position to do something atleast. He would just sky it in row Z.

James is supposed to be fast. Some comedians on here thought he could be our right back because it worked with Valencia.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Sadly, just not the standard we require. He'll have a decent prem career though.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The lad doesn't deserve to be ridiculed ffs. It's not his fault. He's trying his best and is just out of his depth. Let's leave it at that.

I don't think he will be here much longer.

Dr. StrangeHate

Buttner, Bebe, Bellion, Oberton, Tosic, Roy Caroll, Periera, Valera, Powell are of similar level.

Rossa

He mis-hit the pass to Bruno. Lucky Bruno didn't do his hamstring whilst assisting Rashford for the goal.
And Vardy mis-hit his shot which resulted in a goal. It’s still a goal. He made a contribution because of his quick feet, and he showed an ability to manouver out of a congested area, not something he usually excells at.

Dr. StrangeHate

The lad doesn't deserve to be ridiculed ffs. It's not his fault. He's trying his best and is just out of his depth. Let's leave it at that.

I don't think he will be here much longer.
Liverpool will sell him for at least 30 million while we will be selling him for 8 million this summer.

Jev

Yeah, there's no reason to let this go on. On the most basic technical and physical parameters he's so far below the required standards. Incredibly soft in how he loses possession, doesn't protect the ball or impose himself physically, he's technically average at best and he's not a good kicker. Never mind starting him, he's not even good enough to be in the squad. We had players like Lingard, Cavani, VDB and Pogba on the bench today who are infinitely more talented. Ole has to stop starting him, it's embarrassing for everyone, including James. Should sell ASAP if Leeds are still interested.

OhGee

By starting James and playing Lindelof out of position, Ole had to use up 2 substitutes to correct his errors. Ole then went on to sub of James for Pogba when the correct substitution would have been for Mctominay. A front 3 of Martial, Cavani and Rashford for the last 20-30 minutes with have yielded much better returns than a midfield 4...

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
It’s nothing against him personally but I just find him so infuriating to watch. The errors he makes are literally so obvious.

NJM78

Buttner, Bebe, Bellion, Oberton, Tosic, Roy Caroll, Periera, Valera, Powell are of similar level.
And they were all shown the door sooner or later. Dan James is a mistake and should be sold ASAP. Its not a personal blight on him, he is, like them you mentioned just not very good.

Sylar

Not a good game
Poor choices esp with that 2 on 1 when he went for an early pass

MAME DIOUF 32

I hope he can go somewhere else for 18 months and come back better because he's certainly not good enough now. He's got some attributes but no confidence at all right now and it's going to be a vicious cycle until he finds a run of form.

RiqCantona

Rating:
Speed and Dribbling - 9 out of 10.
Everything else - 3 out of 10
Decision making ability - 1 out of 10

Nowhere close to Premier League quality. He will struggle to get into the Leeds XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.