Daniel James - Manchester United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
If he can have a good/very good impact on the right, that's 1 of 4 we need. Next a new DM, then a CB, and lastly an RB that's ready on day one. If all 4 can be effective at the start we have a chance for top 3.

R V Little Pea

I’m really excited about this lad. He’s quick, a hard worker, lightning fast, decent passer, young and able to improve, a British national, and he’s got pace.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
His wing is where they want to bring it too rather than towards Bale at the moment

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
His technical ability is questionable. Usually players dont improve on that which makes me a little skeptical.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
His technical ability is questionable. Usually players dont improve on that which makes me a little skeptical.
Ah yes, this old chestnut again. Not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion when Wales have hardly had the ball.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Ah yes, this old chestnut again. Not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion when Wales have hardly had the ball.
He miscontroled one ball on a really dry pitch so he must be the new Bebe. Duh.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He miscontroled one ball on a really dry pitch so he must be the new Bebe. Duh.
Ah yes. Bebe level confirmed. Also will never, ever improve - 30m down the drain on 80k a week. Woodward *shakes fist*.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
He's a prospect am going to enjoy watching his progress. Wouldn't surprise me if he does a hell of a run 2nd half when they are tired. The negativity from some baffles me. He's an extra signing as a squad player with a potential large upside. Don't judge him just because he's the first one in there will be more after him so we should back him and give him plenty of time.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He will be one to watch for future, but won't expect him to deliver soon.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Slighty off topic here, but I just looked up this guy for the first time, and he appears to be English born and bred, but plays for Wales.

Is it just me, or has that become more common in recent years?

Classical Mechanic

Slighty off topic here, but I just looked up this guy for the first time, and he appears to be English born and bred, but plays for Wales.

There’s a few yes. They’re great a getting dual nationals signed up. They offer pathways to the first team real quick. Ben Woodburn has 19 senior football apps and 10 senior Wales caps. United academy player Dylan Levitt is on the bench for them today and only has 9 apps at u23 level reserve football!

Nick7

His dad is Welsh. Probably brought up seeing himself as Welsh. One of my friends was born and bred in Ireland to Welsh parents and see themselves just as Welsh as Irish.

Status
Not open for further replies.