Daniel James - Manchester United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On a serious note though, we're buying 21 year old james to be a potential future star.

Yet all getting frustrated with 21 year old Rashy for not being the complete player..

Balljy

On a serious note though, we're buying 21 year old james to be a potential future star.

Yet all getting frustrated with 21 year old Rashy for not being the complete player..
Although you're correct in terms of the match day forum the bolded part is definitely not true (I hope not anyway) as a majority.

Denis79

We'll be in trouble then as there are 5 players (Young, Smalling, Matic, Lingard, McTominay) that can't be starting next season if we are to get top 4.
If we start Young next season, I'll be seriously worried about Oles management capabilities, that's for sure. But I can't see him not making the position a priority.

Still don't believe we'll sign more than one or two players that will walk in our first eleven. Tbh I don't believe we'll make top 4, think the next season is going to be very difficult.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Let’s be honest here. Most of us are excited because we’ll have someone with serious pace on fifa

the chameleon

I’m looking forward to seeing him come in. I think he could be our next Kanchelskis. What a player he was back in 93/94.

Patrick08

Rashford has done very well except those stinker last 2 months he had.

RedDevilRoshi

Is his best position on the left wing or right wing?

Some folk saying left and some saying right.

Alabaster Codify7

This will be a very good signing. I'm happy with this,welcome Dan James. But if we make a habit of this type of signing all summer well struggle to make top 10.

BaneIsPain

It is an exciting signing because of unknown potential. Cheap signing with less risk. If it works out, fantastic.

Camilo

Might get some minutes here and there next season. Looking forward to some actual starters being signed though.

ship50

Good signing. I hope he develops a lot and becomes one of the best here. Wishing him all the best.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So finally we have one winger. Would be nice to see another one arrive. I think he'll do well for us, though of course he'll need a season to get used to the Prem level.

Sterling Archer

For all the Top Red posturing and telling non UK folks like me to twirl my half and half scarf , I'm intrigued by the lack of schadenfreude at us having signed the kid after Leeds failed to do so and then failed to get promoted. Quite like that fact.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Call me a pessimist or cynic but this is very much in line with our plans as a club. A no name winger from the Championship to make us serious contenders? Same with Ole, a cheap budget, pliable and easily manipulated manager to go.

The Glazers have really turned our club into a farce. You just know it's gonna be another summer we sign three players who are not elite level and up to scratch and some will moan and eventually come to terms and begin the annual 'It' s Martial and Rashford's year' or ' Would Jones and Smalling look any worse than Aldeweird and Vertonghen' threads after decent performances against a more shitty team. Look at Real Madrid's response after having a terrible season.

City are looking to upgrade even on Walker.and Fernandinho. That tells you the difference in the mindset and ambitions of the respective owners.

I know I will hear cries of 'the transfer window just opened' but does a leopard ever change spots?

Anyways can't wait for the the same annual responses, debates and criticism towards these wankers masquerading as PL players in our team.

Anyway, welcome to James and wish you all the best in the midst of turds.
Give it a fookin rest -- the same crap that's a cliche now.. Where the hell have you been the past few years?

Not a fan of the Glazers but you can't accuse them of not spending the dosh since Fergie retired.

The problem is how badly we spent it not how much.

Grande

Call me a pessimist or cynic but this is very much in line with our plans as a club. A no name winger from the Championship to make us serious contenders? Same with Ole, a cheap budget, pliable and easily manipulated manager to go.

The Glazers have really turned our club into a farce. You just know it's gonna be another summer we sign three players who are not elite level and up to scratch and some will moan and eventually come to terms and begin the annual 'It' s Martial and Rashford's year' or ' Would Jones and Smalling look any worse than Aldeweird and Vertonghen' threads after decent performances against a more shitty team. Look at Real Madrid's response after having a terrible season.

City are looking to upgrade even on Walker.and Fernandinho. That tells you the difference in the mindset and ambitions of the respective owners.

I know I will hear cries of 'the transfer window just opened' but does a leopard ever change spots?

Anyways can't wait for the the same annual responses, debates and criticism towards these wankers masquerading as PL players in our team.

Anyway, welcome to James and wish you all the best in the midst of turds.
You’re definitely a pessimist, definitely not a cynic. This may cheer you up:

There’s always space at this club for a right whinger!

Last edited:

No7UTD

Very good signing. Thats the kind of players we should buy. Young talents. Ole is getting something. I hope we will get some more talents, and that they get a lot of time in the games.-new stars

Pierluigi Casiraghi

Very good point. Some people think because a player is inconsistent and frustrating at the age of 21, he's always gonna be that way.

Anyway, hadn't even heard of James before the first link a couple of weeks ago so, it's hard to get excited about. Hope he can play on the right comfortably.

Acole9

Outstanding
Seems like a decent lad, I hope he has a good career with us.

Robin Your Persie

He was fantastic for Wales againest Slovakia in the first qualifying game and scoring his first goal, the defence which included Skriniar couldn’t handle him.

Wales play Croatia today so it will be interesting to see how he does.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Pub lunch in a bit and then settle down to watch the game. Hope he does well after what he's been through.

Status
Not open for further replies.