Daniel James - Manchester United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He had a fantastic game. I'm really excited about his signing. Great touch, lightning speed and good delivery. He's a really really good signing.
'Fantastic', really? Fantastic is Lewandowski putting 4 past Real in 2013.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He seems like an infectious guy, shame that will probably be gone soon if he gets criticised for scoring a goal that should have been the catalyst for us to go on and win, yet the rest of the team let him down.

Rashford and Martial should be spoken to as far as I'm concerned, Martial has been non existent since his debut season, and Rashford should be stepping up and scoring these goals that Lukaku would be scoring.

shaky

We need to win the game and we have very little time to do so. There isn’t time to celebrate. This is the time to put more urgency and capitalise with another quick double.

We are not a small club that should be celebrating to clawed one goal and not think of getting the win. It’s one of the reason I would of preferred James to start as a bench player than a first teamer.
I doff my hat to your psychic abilities if you already knew his goal celebrations would be too "small time" for such a mighty club as ours.

Fridge chutney

The stick he's getting is laughable. Young inexperienced lad at this level letting a the moment get to him, he'll have learnt and won't do it again. Some of you lot are insufferable. Enough of this place for today.
My thoughts exactly.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Thought he done well today for the most part. At times he looks a little out of depth and he has this aura that he panics as soon as he's on the ball.

His goal today was stunning, he deserved it after the shit he was getting from the opposition and the ref.

I also understand that scoring at Old Trafford to equalise would be the highlight of most peoples lives, but when you're losing against Crystal Palace, you don't celebrate when you equalise.

If some of the criticism has been over the top, then that's a pity, but it doesn't change the fact that he should have picked the ball up, placed it back on the centre circle, and tried to do it again. It's not necessarily his fault, it's the lack of ambition in the squad as a whole lately that ats fault.

ManchesterYoda

I don't think he should be starting. He should be used as a super sub for the last 20 minutes or so when we're winning.

sugar_kane

Nevermind him celebrating, look at all those sad small-time bastards in the crowd celebrating as well - call themselves United fans??

....honestly this forum gets worse and worse every day, I need a long fecking break from it.

lsd

The Oracle
Love his attitude and he will only get better . He is one of our few bright spots

AndyMUFC

fecking hell he's the last person people should be criticising today. He's the only fecker that did anything positive.

El Jefe

He had a good game eventually and was our best attacker today but he really is way off the required quality for a first choice winger at Manutd. He's in good company in this squad though.

Jersey Heel

He thought he just rescued a point. I’d celebrate too. Some of you guys are friggin ridiculous.

Teja

He was anonymous on the right and came to life on the left. Had some really good runs and tidy finish too - didn't know he had that in his locker. Decent performance from him but gives Ole a headache tactically because Rashford / Martial have been swapping LW / CF so far.

BlahRules

He was anonymous on the right and came to life on the left. Had some really good runs and tidy finish too - didn't know he had that in his locker. Decent performance from him but gives Ole a headache tactically because Rashford / Martial have been swapping LW / CF so far.
Rashford should play on the right and drift in. AWB can handle the right side defensively.

SteveW

Jesus. Just read some of this thread. Wtf is wrong with you all? He celebrated a goal. He was probably out of his mind with excitement. No need to crucify him for it.

OL29

Jesus. Just read some of this thread. Wtf is wrong with you all? He celebrated a goal. He was probably out of his mind with excitement. No need to crucify him for it.
Think some people just need something to vent about, I’m sure we were all celebrating with him when the bill hit the back of the net.

SteveW

Think some people just need something to vent about, I’m sure we were all celebrating with him when the bill hit the back of the net.
I'd understand if he was some sort of arrogant lazy fecker but his workrate and attitude is clearly fantastic. The pettiness is unreal.

OL29

I'd understand if he was some sort of arrogant lazy fecker but his workrate and attitude is clearly fantastic. The pettiness is unreal.
Yeah it’s making this forum intolerable, there’s plenty to complain about without hitting out at a young lad in his debut season who nearly saved us a point with a stunning finish.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
You know everyone called out Giroud when he rescued a point at Bournemouth(3-3 after arsenal were 3-0 down) and celebrated. Same should apply to James. There were approx 7 minutes left to play to get a winner.

Having said that, this still is a non-issue.

haram

Of course you give it a fist pump but you're not going to run over and do the Mbappe like we aren't drawing ay home to Palace.

OL29

Of course you give it a fist pump but you're not going to run over and do the Mbappe like we aren't drawing ay home to Palace.
Yeah and I’m sure he’ll learn from it but we’re all human and we’re all susceptible to emotion, it’s hardly crime of the century to get caught up in the moment.

haram

Yeah and I’m sure he’ll learn from it but we’re all human and we’re all susceptible to emotion, it’s hardly crime of the century to get caught up in the moment.
No one claimed it was crime of the century but it was cringe inducing.

pacifictheme

That was a brilliant goal at home, why wouldn't he celebrate it ? Not like those few extra seconds make a change
Its mentality.

Watch what rooney did when he broke uniteds all time goal scoring record, jumps and points at the ball and runs back to the halfway linrle because its about winning.

Hes young. He'll learn. Nothing wrong with pointing it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.