Daniel James - Manchester United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Its mentality.

Watch what rooney did when he broke uniteds all time goal scoring record, jumps and points at the ball and runs back to the halfway linrle because its about winning.

Hes young. He'll learn. Nothing wrong with pointing it out though.
He has just arrived. Excuse him for not having the "right" mentality just yet. Had it been a more experienced player I'd get it but he is all new

Devil may care

As far as the celebration stuff, he's young and scored a worldie, people getting bent out of shape about it is silly IMO, he even realized but he got caught up in the moment, no biggie.

Last edited:

El-Manos

Some of ye are absolute weapons. Poor lad has done well all things considered. He will only get better too. 2 goals in 2 and a half games, and people are calling him terrible? Really?

CR1

I didn't know who he was when we were first linked to him but after doing the mandatory youtube research I immediately felt this was precisely the type of signing we should be making. I'm yet to see him play a poor game for us and of course we all knew his best position is from the left.

Should have celebrated more, would have gotten a draw.
^This, well said. He was onto something when celebrating!

This is his debut PL season and he stepped up to score a cracking goal when we most needed it. I say he gets a break. We shouldn't be needing a few extra minutes to beat Crystal Palace at home anyway (no disrespect intended towards them).

Classical Mechanic

Only thing cringe i see is Rashford playing Billy big bollocks after just missing a fecking pen.
Honestly I'm not sure what you're on about. I knew, like Martial and Rashford, that you don't celebrate a goal in that situation, you get the ball back on the kick off spot and get the game going as soon as possible to build the momentum.

Weird how you go after Rashford when Martial actually looks furious about it.

MrSingh2002

2 goals in two Ols Trafford appearances.

He's done his bit and he's a new addition.

Lingard on the other hand doesn't even look like he's a professional footballer at the moment never mind a number 10 that's going to create a chance.

James deserves his place in the lineup. Wish I could say the same for more than just a handful.

Melville Red

Can and will Utd appeal his booking? He was actually fouled ffs.

Great goal by the way and a good attitude. Hope he doesn’t lose any of his confidence with all this stupid talk of him actually celebrating a goal the wrong way.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Its mentality.

Watch what rooney did when he broke uniteds all time goal scoring record, jumps and points at the ball and runs back to the halfway linrle because its about winning.

Hes young. He'll learn. Nothing wrong with pointing it out though.
That'd be the same Rooney this place spent years slating yeah?

People love to find fault and moan.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Can’t really be too harsh on him for the celebration at this point in his career, but someone will definitely have a word about it. He won’t do it again.

OL29

It was probably the oddest, most bizarre and yet surreal moment seeing him celebrate in front of the Stretford end with an equalizer like that. It felt like years he was standing there. Every millisecond that passed by made me question: Has Manchester United finally lost the mystique and magic that was created by Sir Alex Ferguson? It felt like my whole world no longer made sense. The club I fell in love through 1000s of intangible elements seemed devoid for every second James stood there.

How did he not get it? How did he not feel it? How do 76,000 people in the stadium + millions on TV still feel it and James doesn't?
Tony and Rashford looked like ghosts of Manchester United trying to drag the soul back into the theatre of dreams

Is it all over?
Are we finally a midtable club?
A bit dramatic.

Artorias

He's being criticised for celebrating?

Christ there's some miserable cnuts on here.
fecking hell he's the last person people should be criticising today. He's the only fecker that did anything positive.
This. How the hell he's the one to be criticized? Also Rashford and Martial running towards him with that face... They should be happy that James is doing their job.

Marcelinho87

It was probably the oddest, most bizarre and yet surreal moment seeing him celebrate in front of the Stretford end with an equalizer like that. It felt like years he was standing there. Every millisecond that passed by made me question: Has Manchester United finally lost the mystique and magic that was created by Sir Alex Ferguson? It felt like my whole world no longer made sense. The club I fell in love through 1000s of intangible elements seemed devoid for every second James stood there.

How did he not get it? How did he not feel it? How do 76,000 people in the stadium + millions on TV still feel it and James doesn't?
Tony and Rashford looked like ghosts of Manchester United trying to drag the soul back into the theatre of dreams

Is it all over?
A post worthy of RAWK, well done.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
He has just arrived. Excuse him for not having the "right" mentality just yet. Had it been a more experienced player I'd get it but he is all new
Il get roasted here but he celebrated like it was a winner, it as an equaliser against a team that hadn’t heated United in donkeys. I found it odd watching it live, the other players got it, hence them pulling him away. It’s not a big deal but he was taking individual glory over what it meant for the team, he does have massive potential but if that was Rooney at the same age he would have grabbed the ball and ran back for kick off.

Halftrack

Il get roasted here but he celebrated like it was a winner, it as an equaliser against a team that hadn’t heated United in donkeys. I found it odd watching it live, the other players got it, hence them pulling him away. It’s not a big deal but he was taking individual glory over what it meant for the team, he does have massive potential but if that was Rooney at the same age he would have grabbed the ball and ran back for kick off.
To be fair to the lad, it was a beauty and he was probably over the moon with it. Emotions got the better of him, and in light of the roller-coaster he's been through since his transfer to Leeds collapsed, I find it hard to hold it against him.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
You won’t get roasted

Everyone agrees with you

Feed Me

I'm hungry
To be fair to the lad, it was a beauty and he was probably over the moon with it. Emotions got the better of him, and in light of the roller-coaster he's been through since his transfer to Leeds collapsed, I find it hard to hold it against him.
Can we stop with this rollercoaster bollocks now

He has been through stuff in life, just like everyone does

mu4c_20le

Comparing him with Rooney is one of the most bizarre things ive read here in a long time

WireMUFC

Is it all over?
Hahahahaha have a day off :lol: scouser in disguise

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I don’t..
He stood there for a fecking eternity like he was Ronaldo or Cantona :lol:

He had just scored an equaliser against Palace at home with five to play

Embarrassing to have celebrated, amazingly small time and I trust that someone will have had a word with him

He’s not playing for a shit hawk Championship club anymore

WireMUFC

21 year old kid, just lost his father, signed for the biggest club in the world, 2 goals in 2 starts for Manchester United, let’s bash him on social media like the rest of our young players!

peridigm

Every post about his celebration can be summed up by this moment in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.