Darren Fletcher's break from football

NoLogo

This needs adressin'
Yeah Twiggi don't leave us hanging like this. :(

Edit: here is what I found on the internet about his Sky interview.

Goal.com

Goal.com said:
"It's going OK," Fletcher told Sky Sports News. "I don't want to put any time constraint on it, I'm just taking my time with it and not giving up hope of coming back and playing, and hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later.

"It's complicated to talk about, it's really difficult. But I have to make sure I'm right when I come back, which will hopefully be beneficial for Manchester United and Scotland and make sure I'm ready when needed."
So basically still nothing new.

He works on his return but no estimate on how long it will take.

Ash_G

Didn't expect that, would be a massive boost to have him back in the near future.

prateik

Brilliant. If he can play a part this season, it'll be amazing.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Well, I'd just like to point out that he might be on the bench, but erh.. So is Dwight Yorke. And Clayton Blackmore.

And Bebe actually starts. So yeah. Let's not get too excited.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
What? Lol, we didn't have to include Darren Fletcher. It could have been anyone but it is good that he is on the road to recovery.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Look it's hardly bad news is it! Brilliant news, hopefully he gets a bit of a run out.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Not to put a dampener on things, but the pace this game is being played at, Bobby Charlton could probably come on and look like a bundle of life.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Who would have thought selling Darron Gibson would make the rest of our midfield strive to look like a gang of zombies.

Also, what's the point of selling a zombie midfielder, if we were then going to kill one of our actual midfielders, revive him, thus effectively make him a zombie midfielder of sorts, only for us to wheel him out to play against a 50 year old guy, in a team full of zombies?

Ash_G

Yeah but he's def put on some weight since Wimbledon, where he looked really skinny.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Had a feeling he'd either be in this shape by now or never again. Glad it's the former, hopefully he can get himself in our team at some point this season.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Anyone care to comment on his display? How long did he play? How completely out of shape did he look?

Don't expect miracles, but did it look like he could be back proper and, if so, how long would it probably take?

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Great to hear that he played some part. Though it is still a long way away from playing a competitive game again for us. Hopefully he continues to progress