Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddock

Poor bloke. One bad game in 3 years and he will probably get slated and dropped. Doesn't help that Ramos was dreadful.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
There's a clear agenda against De Gea when it comes to him and the English media

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Very unlike De Gea to have such a poor game. He makes much more difficult saves than the one he had to make for that 2nd goal.

Litch

Vultures always circling with the English press with David. Not sure could have covered that much more of his near post anyway, plus it look a slight deflection....

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Probably the worst player on the pitch today :(
Saved by the post after a horrendous mistake early in the game and conceded a goal he should've saved (even though there was a little deflection).

He is probably very nervous and you can see how he struggles to communicate with Ramos and Pique - but these things take time.

buckooo1978

Good old Dave......

knew Spain had qualified so put in that performance to scare off Madrid...

Dave Saves and Dave Stays

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Our players always seem to be crap in tournos. Park was always the best in World Cups.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
If he did still have ambition to join Madrid, he's not won the fans over after that performance

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
He is never on Neuers level and the Caf remains to always overrate our players. Worst player today and should deservedly be dropped for Casillas.

(How most people on here think after a bad performance)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Poor Dave. Looked very anxious tonight. I guess it's a case of finally getting the No.1 spot for Spain and not wanting to make any mistakes - and of course that's exactly what he ends up doing.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Vultures always circling with the English press with David. Not sure could have covered that much more of his near post anyway, plus it look a slight deflection....
I don't understand, they hammered him when he first got here, fair enough, but they've consistently praised him as the best in the premier league every appearance for the last couple years.

Red-Man-Walking

Fully Erect
He is never on Neuers level and the Caf remains to always overrate our players. Worst player today and should deservedly be dropped for Casillas.

Not even on the level of Keylor Navas, Zidane is absolutely right to drop all interest in him and persist with Navas.

Ainu

Poor performance from him, not the De Gea we're used to at United. Perhaps he doesn't feel comfortable with the idea that he still has to prove himself for Spain. Whatever the reason, not a good game. Still wouldn't trade him for anyone at United though, we know just how good he is.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He wasn't in the right position for the 2nd goal but still would've saved it if it didn't take that small deflection.
He didn't expect the shit and that's the issue.

Litch

I don't understand, they hammered him when he first got here, fair enough, but they've consistently praised him as the best in the premier league every appearance for the last couple years.
Might be me but Utd players are always under the spotlight in a very different way than others by the English press.....

El Zoido

With the second goal, far from being a mistake, I think it's impressive he got as close to it as he did. The deflection was big because it was immediately after the shot was struck, it was literally the difference between the ball going in one corner or the other. And he went the right way to begin with. Really can't see any fault with him there. His overall performance though didn't seem as assured as we'd expect.

ReDDHDevilS

He's always been crap, hasn't he? Never rated him. At best he should be playing for the likes of Bournemouth, Watford etc.
Feck off Perez

Litch

Overrate.....I'm going to bed rather than reading this crap.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
One would assume that the concentration lapses are down to the Torbe stuff. But he did look fine the two matches before... Maybe it was just a blip.

AkaAkuma&

I think the Torbe case has been weighing on his mind. I mean it is not a small accusation facilitating hookers for his teammates.
Would not be surprised if he is dropped for the next game against most propably Italy. He did have a howler of a game tonight.

AndyJ1985

It always irritates me how everyone will jump on a 'keeper for making a single mistake. Outfield players make mistakes all the time, but apparently a 'keeper doing it is unforgivable. It's perfectly okay for even the very best to make mistakes now and then. What makes De Gea one of the best is that the mistakes are few and far between and overall he's bloody brilliant.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
He cheated to his left assuming the shot or cross would go that way, got wrong-footed by the deflection. Mistake. Also got lucky Rakitic's shot on his mistake didn't go in. So turns out he's human after all. Add him to the long list of top players having a poor tournament.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
No excuses, he simply didn't do well today. It happens, but it's always costly in such a tournament with a legend sitting behind you, waiting to replace you.

JohnnyKills

Hopefully that game puts other teams off him for a year or so
Yeah have to admit I felt the same. Feel a bit of a twat for thinking it though, given how gutted he must be.

Hard to see RM coming back for him now. Imagine he'll be hounded in the Spanish press mercilessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.