Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

Oh dear, off day mistake that wouldn't have been an issue if the attack had did their job.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Mistake, but it was actually very awkward for him as he had started his dive before the deflection. Ended up coming off his chest as he had overdived.

C3Pique

And buy whom?

Newbie system has let us massivelly here.
Doesn't matter who; a traffic cone could have pushed that effort around the post today.

Also; criticise the post not the poster. I would have thought a Full Member would know better .

Frasbul

everclear is a cool band. yeah they still exist.
He has not been in great form for months now. he played a weak world cup and did not have any standout performances since. make no mistake, he has been solid, but he has not shown his great ability for a while now.
I don't care for the mistake today, these things happen. But we need him to save those clear cut chances again, if we want to challenge for the title.

Acole9

Outstanding
It's hard to criticise him as he's got us out of jail on many occasions but he really should've caught that ball with ease. Although I think Blind should partly take some of the blame for his poor clearance which did sort of lead to the goal.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Doesn't matter who; a traffic cone could have pushed that effort around the post today.

Also; criticise the post not the poster. I would have thought a Full Member would know better .
He criticized the system that allows bad posts to appear in the football forum. Like this one, or like the one you wrote before.

SirAF

Ageist

Ffs :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Bonus points for making the save with the off hand. Always makes it look better.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Went some way to make up for the mistake against Stoke

That save :eek::eek::eek:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That save from coutinho shouldn't be possible. It starts outside the post and has serious curl and pace.

That's got to be 1 of the best saves Ever surely.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
God mode again :drool: I missed it this season
This is basically it.
I was watching an LFC Youtube channel and they really hate DDG.
They feel that whenever he plays at Anfield, he puts in a MOTM performance and refuses to allow them to score.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Where are the GIFs? I demand GIFs.

prath92

I was more impressed with the Can save frankly. The coutinho save is routine by his standards. I doubt he saw that shot till very late and reflexes were top class

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Two worldies. Cancels out the points we dropped against Stoke.
He also saved that one on one that was later called offside. I know that it doesn't count, but he still did it!

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I was more impressed with the Can save frankly. The coutinho save is routine by his standards. I doubt he saw that shot till very late and reflexes were top class
Exactly. Thought Can save was much more difficult. Getting down so fast and his view may have potentially been blocked by our defence as well

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
He has not been in great form for months now. he played a weak world cup and did not have any standout performances since. make no mistake, he has been solid, but he has not shown his great ability for a while now.
I don't care for the mistake today, these things happen. But we need him to save those clear cut chances again, if we want to challenge for the title.
Happier now?

Status
Not open for further replies.