Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

He has said he doesn't feel loved in Spain.
I honestly think he cares about playing for Utd more than he does for Spain and he's that little bit more casual because of it.

Stadjer

Hi señor Perez,

David is clearly a shit goalkeeper and clearly not good enough to play for the mighty Real Madrid... let him stay at that shit club in England.

Nick7

What a guy, really doesn't want to join Real so he has a howler to make sure he doesn't.

FujiVice

Even SuperMan leaves the house with his underpants on the inside of his trousers every now and again.

Immediately got taken back to the League cup semi against Sunderland a few years back, though.

Aboutreika18

It's why I think Neuer will be remembered as the superior goalkeeper from this generation.

De Gea has yet to replicate his club form at international level and have a standout tournament like Neuer at the WC '14 and until he does, that won't change.

SteveW

He has said he doesn't feel loved in Spain.
I honestly think he cares about playing for Utd more than he does for Spain and he's that little bit more casual because of it.
I doubt if it's casualness to be honest. It's the bloody world cup. That's far bigger than any games he's played for United in recent years. I'd guess it's the added pressure if anything.

That said the odd mistake has crept in recently at club level too. It's very strange. I guess even the very best players have little spells like that.

AndyJ1985

He made a mistake, he's human, big fecking deal. He's still a world class 'keeper who has been amazing for us, and will continue to be amazing for us.

BBer13

Just needs to settle down, he will be fine once the nerves are gone and he gets his confidence going. He is a top quality goalkeeper and im sure the occasion means a lot to him so the nerves will be there.

SteveW

He made a mistake, he's human, big fecking deal. He's still a world class 'keeper who has been amazing for us, and will continue to be amazing for us.
This is probably all that needs to be said really :devil:

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I don‘t remember him playing well for Spain to be honest.

Apokalips

It's why I think Neuer will be remembered as the superior goalkeeper from this generation.

De Gea has yet to replicate his club form at international level and have a standout tournament like Neuer at the WC '14 and until he does, that won't change.
This one game is going to define his career....ok! Why are sports fans so reactionary? You're only as good as your last game it seems.

Besides Neuer has also made some of the most ridiculous mistakes likely to see in his career.

Abizzz

This. It's amazing that people can't get their heads around the fact that goalie mistakes always look bad. How many thousand minutes have we watched him play without having that (or anything of the sort) happen? Unfortunate timing for him to have it happen today but it says nothing about his quality.

cyberman

I doubt if it's casualness to be honest. It's the bloody world cup. That's far bigger than any games he's played for United in recent years. I'd guess it's the added pressure if anything.

That said the odd mistake has crept in recently at club level too. It's very strange. I guess even the very best players have little spells like that.
This hasn't just happened in the World Cup though and I don't think he goes out of his way to feel like it.
Its like the mistake he made in the friendly a few weeks ago, he seems to take things for granted.

untitled_6899

Came out to stop Ronaldo but left himself a little exposed, hopefully he settles in his next game

extincti fugax hominum

I don't give a flying feck about Spanish NT even though i wanted him to have good tournament and get more recognition and praise. But the most important thing is he is here for life :drool:

Feck Spain Viva David !!!!

Member 90887

Really feel for him, an unfortunate error for the first goal, and even if the free kick was excellent, people will think that he could have done better.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really feel for him, an unfortunate error for the first goal, and even if the free kick was excellent, people will think that he could have done better.
Nah. Nobody will say shit for the first and 3rd. Such is life though. He'll have his moments eventually

Member 90887

Nah. Nobody will say shit for the first and 3rd. Such is life though. He'll have his moments eventually
Well, just look at the comment under yours, and you'll see that people are begining to *say shit* about the third.

Or not haha, it's the reddit shit written for Perez....

Status
Not open for further replies.