Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He made up for that shite pass. Have to say hes been piss poor in recent weeks. But such is his quality hes making a WC save every game.

Devil81

Watching that save makes the hair on neck stand on end!

This guy is insanely talented.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Phenomenal saves but he has a horrendous kick at least one per game, he needs to cut that shit out. He was at fault for a goal and we can't afford shit like that in these games.

Canagel

He makes these saves literally every week it's become standard to make a jaw dropping stop like that. Amazing reflexes but the kicking needs to improve. Was at fault for the 2nd City goal.

Giggs86

It's not a true classic without a Dave worldie. What a fecking save. Can't count how many times I've already seen the ball in the net only to realize Dave saved it a few milliseconds later.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Even when De Gea has precious little to do he's always alive to things coming at him. There was no Aguero shout from Martin Tyler today because of De Gea.

El Zoido

His save against Aguero today was almost routine for him. By any other measure it would be the best save of a goalkeepers’ season.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Great player, but I have to say, whats up with his kicking lately!

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Redeemed himself for the poor kick with the Aguero stop. He does need to work on his distribution, the only minor kink in an otherwise complete skill set.

Devil81

I've seen a few pundits suggest he's potentially the best keeper they've ever seen.

Not only the best Manchester United keeper.

Sterling Archer

It's not a true classic without a Dave worldie. What a fecking save. Can't count how many times I've already seen the ball in the net only to realize Dave saved it a few milliseconds later.
That's the exact feeling I get - like he turns back time to turn what was a goal into a save . Simply amazing.

Rossa

I've seen a few pundits suggest he's potentially the best keeper they've ever seen.

Not only the best Manchester United keeper.
What’s the difference? If you watched football in the 90s that is. It’s between Schmeichel and DDG for me, with Buffon knocking heavily on the door.

DDG needs to improve his kicking and his refusal to come off his line, both for sweeping and for crosses. If he improves that, I will put him above the Dane.

Brightonian

What’s the difference? If you watched football in the 90s that is. It’s between Schmeichel and DDG for me, with Buffon knocking heavily on the door.

DDG needs to improve his kicking and his refusal to come off his line, both for sweeping and for crosses. If he improves that, I will put him above the Dane.
He shouldn't sweep. Keepers sweep to avoid one-on-ones, but Dave is the best I've ever seen in a one-on-one. Positioning, nerve and obviously shotstopping. He's better off sticking to the way he does it now. If you feck up a one-on-one you concede a goal. If you feck up sweeping, you concede a goal and you get sent off for clattering the striker.

SaboTaj

Best in the world. Easily.
Cannot count how many times he has showed up in the big moments and earned United some really precious points.

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
Even when De Gea has precious little to do he's always alive to things coming at him. There was no Aguero shout from Martin Tyler today because of De Gea.
Yeah, that's a good observation. For all his world class reflexes praise, he is absolutely fantastic with his concentration and positioning. He's always ready to make a save in a perfect position almost like if he is back from the future.

Reactions: SteveJ

Hoboman

Another fantastic save, but it's strange how his kicking has degraded and how poor that part of his game was this season.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I strongly believe that De Gea was a large contributing factor for Sterling's howler. I think that Sterling's past experiences with De Gea were affecting him, he knows that De Gea has him on toast and so he tried to make the perfect shot instead of doing the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.